Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Multiple WWC coins error

Comments

• Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    The solution is easy if they are concerned about unfairness, all they have to do is find who was paid the most and, allowing for what we've already received, pay every player the same. !!!!        :wink:
  • AngelAcuteAngle (US1)AngelAcuteAngle (US1) US1 Posts: 76
    edited 07.04.2021

@AngelAngel9 (US1), " I would love to hear the ideal solution but I do not think there is one"

I think Uncle John has the perfect solution!! LOL
    The solution is easy if they are concerned about unfairness, all they have to do is find who was paid the most and, allowing for what we've already received, pay every player the same. !!!!        :wink:

• RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    See News Bulletin

Should be sorted today
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    My championship coin amount appears to be fixed now.

What is going to happen to the championship coins that were used to purchase other buildings before the trader was taken away?
  • sue1 (AU1)sue1 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 193
    They are aware
    So what are they going to do with the ones that have spent the coins on stables or upgraded kites etc
    edited 07.04.2021
    GGS specifically said ONLY the coins and boxes will be reset. So does this mean the people who spent the coins they received, in error, get to keep what they bought and upgraded?

The claim by GGS was that there will be a disadvantage between the super high players and lower players yet the solution is incomplete and leaves a huge disadvantage between players who quickly spent the coins and players who played by the rules and waited. Those players who spent the coins get this HUGE bonus, a reward for NOT playing by the rules. And the players playing by the rules get what?   :/

This is absolutely NOT fair!

Post edited by AngelAcuteAngle (US1) on
    The answer is next time GGS stuffs up spend everything as fast as you can.  If they choose to ban players next time that's gold they wont get and we get a holiday from this sort of rubbish  :)
  • Blossom (SKN1)Blossom (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 564
    They say that today they will fix this bug. Ok, they do, they took all the extra coins I got and give me as much that I should get. But what happens!! Another bug :neutral: Now I got cons an after one and I'm getting rich on coins again  :D
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    There was one more wrong message but that showed everyone zero.

Then all our coins were reset to Friday.

Then a correct message with the correct coins
    There was one more wrong message but that showed everyone zero.

Then all our coins were reset to Friday.

Then a correct message with the correct coins
    NO!
    Look at here, I got from both coins :O
  • Dark Underworld (AU1)Dark Underworld (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,992
    edited 07.04.2021
    lol, this is fantastic.   Those who listened to me and spent all their WWC coins got rewarded.   Spent all your WWC coins then got set back to where they were before problem happened then get MORE WWC.  WAHOO.  SO not only do I keep the buys but get my WWC coins back that I had before it to 40K SO this fix has made the problem even worse.  GGS has done it again.  To explain a little better, I had approx 40k before this happened, spent ALL my coins (as many as I could) including all that was rewarded by bug (error), get to keep all rewards and now back up to 40K WWC coins.  Original bug gave me approx 160K WWC coins, now I get and extra 200K WELL DONE GGS.

They should have left well enough alone and let EVERYONE keep their coins.  But instead they make the problem even worse.  But it is close to what I said would happen, except it is even better for those that spent the WWC coins.  TOTALLY INSANE.
  • Juitsu (SKN1)Juitsu (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 95
    lol, this is fantastic.   Those who listened to me and spent all their WWC coins got rewarded.   Spent all your WWC coins then got set back to where they were before problem happened then get MORE WWC.  WAHOO.  SO not only do I keep the buys but get my WWC coins back that I had before it to 40K SO this fix has made the problem even worse.  GGS has done it again.  To explain a little better, I had approx 40k before this happened, spent ALL my coins (as many as I could) including all that was rewarded by bug (error), get to keep all rewards and now back up to 40K WWC coins.  Original bug gave me approx 160K WWC coins, now I get and extra 200K WELL DONE GGS.

They should have left well enough alone and let EVERYONE keep their coins.  But instead they make the problem even worse.  But it is close to what I said would happen, except it is even better for those that spent the WWC coins.  TOTALLY INSANE.
    Hah haha, I'm happy for you, I was too kind to do the same. Fair play says GGS  :) Well, thinking is not their strongest quality but nice try.:😂:
  • george3 (AU1)george3 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 411
     I stand by my original post, GGS should've left things be.
     Who knows how much it'll cost them trying to fix it.
    With so much else going on the WWC is just one of those things that running in the back ground for me & when it's over I think that's cool, rewards will come in handy
  • So this was the "solution"? Give players that spent their coins even more coins and take away coins from the players that did not spend them? Who came up with this bright idea? I am speechless.
    edited 07.04.2021
    This is totally wrong, but I knew that some stupid fix like this would happen.  On the top servers of WWC they will get way more and I can assure you they would have upgraded their Kites.  They get way MORE WWC coins then I do on small server due to their server finish way higher in rankings.  SO now with this stupid fix, It will now become a lot harder to beat the larger servers on ML due to this WWC error and the way they paid out.  But then they are German company and Germany always has a couple of co ops in ML.  Who do you think this will benefit most?  It is viable now that players on higher ranking servers that spent on kite before they fixed could have 50+% more on their kites, but this fix made it fair....lol

I was trying to show GGS what will happen if they don't fix properly, But as usual they don't listen to players with brains. 

To be honest I did not actually upgrade kite once or use any of the WWC coins.  I have not even logged onto my farm since before this happened....lol.
    Post edited by Dark Underworld (AU1) on
    edited 08.04.2021
    This is totally wrong, but I knew that some stupid fix like this would happen.  On the top servers of WWC they will get way more and I can assure you they would have upgraded their Kites.  They get way MORE WWC coins then I do on small server due to their server finish way higher in rankings.  SO now with this stupid fix, It will now become a lot harder to beat the larger servers on ML due to this WWC error and the way they paid out.  But then they are German company and Germany always has a couple of co ops in ML.  Who do you think this will benefit most?  It is viable now that players on higher ranking servers that spent on kite before they fixed could have 50+% more on their kites, but this fix made it fair....lol

I was trying to show GGS what will happen if they don't fix properly, But as usual they don't listen to players with brains. 

To be honest I did not actually upgrade kite once or use any of the WWC coins.  I have not even logged onto my farm since before this happened....lol.
    I don't think it is ok to provide false information about spending the coins when you were never online and encouraged other players to risk their accounts doing what you weren't prepared to do. It's one thing to do it yourself and tell others what you have done, but it's another thing to encourage players to do this when there is a possible risk of getting their account banned and you didn't even do it yourself, probably instead staying offline until the next WWC starts so you can run your half-time production boosters for a full week while the WWC is running.

Now I guess we have no idea of what actually happened to the players that spent their championship coins.
    Post edited by ninjahuman (AU1) on
  • Joybells (US1)Joybells (US1) US1 Posts: 36
    Wow!!  Did I really just read that there is nothing to be done about those who spent their coins?  No offense, but when you got 37 messages about the WWC results, and you opened the award, you knew there was a problem.  I understand that the last time that happened, they let us keep the coins, but there was no guarantee that they were going to let us keep them again.  I opened mine...and thought of all the things I could buy - duck coops, orchards, cow sheds...yeah!!  Then I remembered the time when I was banned from the game for taking advantage of a glitch that awarded me "lots of extra cash".  I didn't use their extra cash, but was banned anyway.  After several days, they let the banned players back in the game - with a warning that if it happened again, we would be banned for a longer period of time - if not permanently.  Thus, I came to the forum to see what was being done.  I am OK with getting the coins I earned.  I am NOT happy to hear that some people got over 100K in coins that they spent - then they got what was in their account before all this happened.  You took the coins because it would cause "jeopardize the game economy".  However by doing nothing about the coins that were spent, you allowed some players to gain a huge advantage.  Please send me the survey asking how I am feeling right now!!
  • Heartland (AU1)Heartland (AU1) AU1 Posts: 192

I don't think it is ok to provide false information about spending the coins when you were never online and encouraged other players to risk their accounts doing what you weren't prepared to do. It's one thing to do it yourself and tell others what you have done, but it's another thing to encourage players to do this when there is a possible risk of getting their account banned and you didn't even do it yourself, probably instead staying offline until the next WWC starts so you can run your half-time production boosters for a full week while the WWC is running.

Now I guess we have no idea of what actually happened to the players that spent their championship coins.
    LOL Well it appears to me that the players who SPENT their Coins are well off hmmm!!!!:-(((((.. TBH I think this is totally unfair.. DU is in my Coop and on a cruise and He really hasn't been on during this BUG.. So he didn't benefit from this at all
    LOL Well it appears to me that the players who SPENT their Coins are well off hmmm!!!!:-(((((.. TBH I think this is totally unfair.. DU is in my Coop and on a cruise and He really hasn't been on during this BUG.. So he didn't benefit from this at all
    Hi Bobby. I never said that he was benefitting from the bug. I was simply stating that I don't think it is ok for him to encourage others to take advantage of bugs while lying about doing the same thing himself. There's one thing if he is mentioning the options as well as the risks that go along with them while he is taking advantage of it himself, but it is another thing if he is lying about doing this himself and doesn't really mention the risks.

Yes, the players that did spend them appear to be well off at the moment, but we don't know if GGS plans to do anything else about this. But this is a benefit of looking back on the situation after it has occurred, as players have been banned when acting like this in previous situations before.
    Who banned GGS when they make mistakes and give us the wrong amount of coins etc?  :)

• BugsBunnyBugsBunny Moderator, Guest Posts: 1,612
    edited 09.04.2021
    Who banned GGS when they make mistakes and give us the wrong amount of coins etc?  :)

Personally what I'll have to say is that mistakes can happen anywhere, no one is free from mistakes, we all are humans, I've also done many mistakes.

This is a personal post of mine  and not an official one.

BugsBunny said:

Personally what I'll have to say is that mistakes can happen anywhere, no one is free from mistakes, we all are humans, I've also done many mistakes.

I'm presuming BB that you don't own a multi million dollar company where people pay big bucks to play a game that should follow some quality standards.  A little different from our everyday mistakes that affect a few people, this is big business and affects many.
    So is the situation considered as being resolved now? I have read on other forums that players have lost gold mystery boxes from the issue and there are still unanswered questions such as if anyone spent the championship coins before the trader was removed and if anything has been done about that.
    edited 09.04.2021
    BugsBunny said:

Mistakes definitely happen. I make them hourly!

But the resolve of this one is not right. Where so many players get to keep the WWC coins because they spent them. And the rest get theirs taken away. I don't mind that I don't get to keep my coins. It was obviously a mistake and they were never really mine. I do greatly mind that others get to keep theirs.
    This is just so incredibly unfair.

As of now, I am so discouraged by this (and past things like the lab situation) that I don't see much point of playing a game where anything I do via work (my time) or money will be taken back, undone, or downgraded at any given moment.

I really do hope there will be further action by GGS to make this right.
    Post edited by AngelAcuteAngle (US1) on
  • BugsBunnyBugsBunny Moderator, Guest Posts: 1,612
    I understand that some of you are not satisfied with the resolution taken here, we'll surely forward the information to the team, no worries!
  • BugsBunny said:
    I understand that some of you are not satisfied with the resolution taken here, we'll surely forward the information to the team, no worries!
    Thank you BugsBunny. I appreciate your work. As well as all of the moderator's work.
  • Jasist2 (INT1)Jasist2 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 140
    ummm... I think the problem is double standard. 

1. Double standard between bugs benefiting players and bugs causing losses to players. The former one was fixed quickly and exploit was prevent quickly, even with the cost of damage to players (in this case, not being able to spend championship coins and for some servers, not able to open gold mystery boxes); and the latter one is not being fixed in a long period of time (for example, the bug in FHWE that brings the time down to 3-5 hours from 11-14 or even more when herring reaches level 8). 

2. How GGS handles different occurrences of these bugs. Previously, this bug occurred and we were able to keep the coins, and now we were not able to keep the coins. A few years ago some bug occurred and some players exploiting it, possibly without knowing that they were exploiting a bug, was banned from the game. However, now those players that upgraded their buildings during the disable of coin shop, gained an unfair advantage, which GGS claims that the reason for all this, was to remove the disadvantage of some players, and the action of GGS did not achieve its goal. 
         In addition, last time the bug occured, I gained around 4k coins. This time, I received 13k coins. Where is the standard on the amount of coins (or, more generally, the number of times the coins were awarded) that determine we can or cannot keep the coins? 
    BugsBunny said:
    Thank you. Can you please confirm whether anyone purchased anything from the trader and whether we were actually able to spend the championship coins on upgrades such as the acrobatic kite and the efficient olive grove? There has been a lot of speculation about this, but no one has confirmed that this actually happened or that it was even possible.
    edited 10.04.2021
    I can confirm it for you.  I know of players that used ALL the WWC coins and got it as exactly as I said.  Reset back to where it was before and kept upgrades and not banned.  What happened was EXACTLY as per my previous post.  Those who spent ALL their WWC coins got HUGE benefit.  They even got back the WWC coins they spent on upgrade that they had before the BUG.

It is totally wrong, that was why I said they should have left well enough alone or TOTAL roll back, not half measure approach.

I was trying to make at least a little fairer to all players.  At least if you had of spent the coins, you would not have missed out as much.  Because I was not logging into my account does not mean I would not have done it if I was online, I def would have.  For me 1/2 times for 1st week of WWC was more valuable, I don't do CC (missions so kite was NOT high priority for me).
    I can confirm it for you.  I know of players that used ALL the WWC coins and got it as exactly as I said.  Reset back to where it was before and kept upgrades and not banned.  What happened was EXACTLY as per my previous post.  Those who spent ALL their WWC coins got HUGE benefit.  They even got back the WWC coins they spent on upgrade that they had before the BUG.
    Thanks. That was what I was trying to discover as to whether that actually occurred or not.

I was trying to make at least a little fairer to all players.  At least if you had of spent the coins, you would not have missed out as much.  Because I was not logging into my account does not mean I would not have done it if I was online, I def would have.  For me 1/2 times for 1st week of WWC was more valuable, I don't do CC (missions so kite was NOT high priority for me).
    I understand about it being more useful for you to focus on the WWC. I just don't get why you had to lie about the situation when you could have just given your honest opinion about it and almost certainly have created the same impact.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file