Home EN General Discussions & Questions Tutorials and FAQs

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Beginners' Tessa's Dream World Tutorial - Basics

Bennet Drake (US1)Bennet Drake (US1) US1 Posts: 488
edited 09.04.2021 in Tutorials and FAQs
Post edited by RosyStarling on

Comments

• Blossom (SKN1)Blossom (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 564
    Thanks for this good information <3 I think it comes to help many players that begaining DW :smiley: 
  • Thanks for this good information <3 I think it comes to help many players that begaining DW :smiley: 
    It is a pleasure. I made it for new members in my co-op, but some felt it was worth sharing.
    edited 07.04.2021
    Thanks for this good information <3 I think it comes to help many players that begaining DW :smiley: 
    It is a pleasure. I made it for new members in my co-op, but some felt it was worth sharing.
    Thanks for share it <3
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    @Bennet Drake (US1)
    As I understand it, one can buy land whenever you like provided that one doesn't open the reward that appears at the left of the screen until the SpecialPress is running.
  • Juitsu (SKN1)Juitsu (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 95
    @Bennet Drake (US1)
    As I understand it, one can buy land whenever you like provided that one doesn't open the reward that appears at the left of the screen until the SpecialPress is running.
    Yep, daily tasks you have to take on that day, but land rewards when you have SpecialPress ready to use. For me it takes 2 days to build Press for level 3 and get 10 tool boxes. And after I can use Press once a day and take daily tasks also on that time. Normally I can make 15 000 diamonds quite easily and with out buying any gold. Last 2 days I have also some money left... can make orders... and get even more diamonds 😉
    @Bennet Drake (US1)
    Yep, daily tasks you have to take on that day, but land rewards when you have SpecialPress ready to use. For me it takes 2 days to build Press for level 3 and get 10 tool boxes. And after I can use Press once a day and take daily tasks also on that time. Normally I can make 15 000 diamonds quite easily and with out buying any gold. Last 2 days I have also some money left... can make orders... and get even more diamonds 😉
    SpecialPress?
  • @Bennet Drake (US1)
    Yes.
    Like I said, it's a very basic tutorial, and one needs to adapt for personal style.
  • @Bennet Drake (US1)
    You are all correct.
    The tutorial is not meant to be comprehensive. I wrote it for the new members in my co-op. Once they get the basics, we help them elaborate and personalize.
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    @Bennet Drake (US1)
    SpecialPress?

One of the Farm Machines
    @Bennet Drake (US1)
    SpecialPress?

One of the Farm Machines
    Ah thanks a lot @RosyStarling :) 
  • muninn99 (US1)muninn99 (US1) US1 Posts: 6
    THANK YOU SO MUCH for this guide!  I learned a great deal and have been applying it successfully.  If I may offer a few comments....

1 - repeat harvesting is NOT free.  Maybe it was at the time you wrote this, but not any more, sadly.
    2 - would increasing your decorations until you get to the birdhouse be worth it, to deconstruct the birdhouse for dollars?  I cannot find anywhere how many dollars you get for deconstructing it.  I'll try and maybe remember to post here what I learn.
    3 - if you plant the diamond plants, do it on the field you fully upgraded, to get the most possible diamonds.

That's it!  Thanks again!
  • Heather Norsk (US1)Heather Norsk (US1) US1 Posts: 7,346
    @muninn99 (US1)

1) This guide is for the initial Tessa's DW where XP is what we are ranked on, and repeat harvesting IS still free there.  The current one running is Greta's DW, and in her version repeat harvesting is not free. The new version of Tessa with missions for our ranking, I don't think repeat harvesting is free on that one either.

2) The birdhouse is great happiness points if you want to get it, but it is not near as valuable as the shed to deconstruct/sell. I usually get the birdhouse, but I keep it for the HP.

3) The # of diamonds is variable just like gold from gold-flowers on our regular farms. The # of diamonds will be the same regardless what level your field is.  On a higher level field you will get more diamond FLOWERS which sell for a nice amount so I would still recommend diamond flowers on a higher level field, but for the cash from the flowers, as it does not affect the # of actual diamonds.

Best of luck !
    Found out you can't deconstruct the birdhouse for dollars....
    really?  I have done it in the past, didn't try it this event though
    @muninn99 (US1)
    I just tried it & was able to demolish the birdhouse for 5,000 cash. Can you explain what happened or what you saw when you tried it?

• RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718

The Birdhouse cam be demolished $5,000 dollars. 

When you try again and if the same happens can you give a screenshot of what happens for you?
    Dang, the special press doesn't give XP.  It "increases the yield from your production facilities."
    the tractors are a little different for each of the DW variations

I think it only gives XP on the version that XP counts for our ranking

The Birdhouse cam be demolished $5,000 dollars. 

When you try again and if the same happens can you give a screenshot of what happens for you?
    Ah, in TESSA's it looks like you can deconstruct for dollars.  In the other one, you cannot.  But, it's seriously not even close to the shed!  :-D
    edited 05.10.2021
    I am able to deconstruct the birdhouse in both Tessa's & Greta's DWs, and all versions of Tessa's.  If you can not, please provide a screenshot of what it shows when you try.
  • Sorry, I was gone from the game due to real life obligations for a while. Thanks for all the assistance and comments given by others.

Yes, I do see that now TDW has changed, so my tutorial is outdated, but at least it can still help beginners just get a basic setup.

I do see repeat harvester is still free in the Missions-TDW. But many other things have changed, so... time to relearn... lol.
Sign In to comment.