Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

[Discussion] The NEW Friend Invite System

RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, ModGreen Posts: 1,815
Friend Invite System

This the thread where you can discuss the NEW Friend Invite System

Comments

• Blossom (SKN1)Blossom (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 477
    ~sigh~ I have no friends interested in playing Big Farm either....maybe I will need to create imaginary friends!  :o:*
    Yes, @ChickadeeQuiler has the right, you got banned from the game forever if you start multi-farming! And the rewards are not worth tho lose your farm.

• Could have stuffed the tree on the Gourmet Farm has the Airport.
    william robert @ WWW 1
    What now!!! What happened to my friend in my past friendship???? It was not easy to find a friend and a friend that want to play this game :rage: CAN SOMEONE THAT RESPONSIBLE HELP ME?

• Morti (SKN1)Morti (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 193
    edited 08.04.2021
    Hvad nu!!! Hvad skete der med min ven i mit tidligere venskab ???? Det var ikke let at finde en ven og en ven, der ønsker at spille dette spil: raseri: KAN EN ANSVARLIG HJÆLPE MIG?
    The same here. My two new friends are gone ..... Why haven't they put them in the new tree?

I also have a third friend, but I could not see her in my welcome center because she had followed the link via a mobile phone.
    Post edited by Morti (SKN1) on
    Hvad nu!!! Hvad skete der med min ven i mit tidligere venskab ???? Det var ikke let at finde en ven og en ven, der ønsker at spille dette spil: raseri: KAN EN ANSVARLIG HJÆLPE MIG?
    Det samme her. Mine to nye venner er væk ..... Hvorfor har de ikke sat dem i det nye træ?

I also have a third friend, but I could not see her in my welcome center because she had followed the link via a mobile phone.
    Och inte bara det, de vänskapsmynten jag hade tjänat är allt borta, jag har i år sökt med möda vänner och det var inte lätt att de accepterar att spela denna spel.
    Jag hade så pass mycket att jag kunde ha köpt den där fjäril-dekorationen!!! GGS MÅSTE ge någon ersättning för mig och dig. Mitt arbete är mer värt än 30 000 guld, och inget som man kan motse från. Det var jag som fick nya spelare till BF, GGS borde belöna mig inte ta mina gåvor ifrån mig.

EN:
    And not only that, the friendship coins I had earned are all gone, I have been searching for new friends hard, for years and it was not easy for them to agree to play this game. 
    I had so many coins that I could have bought that butterfly decoration !!! GGS MUST provide some compensation for me and you. My work is worth more than 30,000 gold, and nothing you can resist from. Det var jag som fick nya spelare till BF, GGS borde belöna mig inte ta mina gåvor ifrån mig. 

:(:(:(

• Morti (SKN1)Morti (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 193

EN:
    And not only that, the friendship coins I had earned are all gone, I have been searching for new friends hard, for years and it was not easy for them to agree to play this game. 
    I had so many coins that I could have bought that butterfly decoration !!! GGS MUST provide some compensation for me and you. My work is worth more than 30,000 gold, and nothing you can resist from. Det var jag som fick nya spelare till BF, GGS borde belöna mig inte ta mina gåvor ifrån mig. 

:(:(:(
    Oh no!!! I did only hav 10 coins but still......
    What are they thinking about
  • AnaKung (US1)AnaKung (US1) US1 Posts: 1
    I has friends on airport but now, I need those friends and I can't send invitations by e-mail. My account is on facebook. Can anyone join to my friends tree? And I can be a friend on your tree...
    I has friends on airport but now, I need those friends and I can't send invitations by e-mail. My account is on facebook. Can anyone join to my friends tree? And I can be a friend on your tree...
    Unhappappines, I must make another farm but lucky you are in another server than me :) But I do not have so much time just now, maybe summer? I had made a discussion where we can find new friends for the tree on other servers (no at the same). 

Sign In to comment.