Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Pranking miseries zone! m(`TöT´)m

Hi!

I have a lot of problems with a player who had hurt me a lot in many ways I now I don't want to talk about it again.
My problem now that I got, is that she with all her infinite number farms and her best friend prank me all days and unfortunately I only get them in min missions. They really enjoy trying to get me annoyed and hurt.
I do not buy gold which they do and in large quantities. So I have no chance to defend myself :neutral:
I have proof of it, A LOT!
Is it possible to somehow make them not come to my missions? 
I'm really tired of this thing.

Best Answer

• Schrotthändler (DE1)Schrotthändler (DE1) DE1 Posts: 9
    Accepted Answer
    @ Blossom
    Missions: collect what you want to collect - and let the others throw in tons of gold. The more they collect, the more points will be left for you. It absolutely does not matter if you do not win. The aim of the missions is to obtain points.
    Pranks: if it's really that bad, then take a brake from the game. If you do not react, they will get tired and look for someone else. And if you take a brake for 3 weeks or so you will get gold when you log in again.
    Good luck - and perseverence!

Answers

• RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, ModGreen Posts: 1,837
    You can no longer buy pranks.

They may have a few leftover  from when you could buy them.
    There are 2 events in the year, the Saint Patrick Day event and Japanese Golden Week, when you may gain a few.

We have just has St Patrick's.

It may be horrible right now but they will soon run out  of them as they cannot top up them up.

You could also send screenshots of proof of constant harassment to SUPPORT

• Blossom (SKN1)Blossom (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 478

There are 2 events in the year, the Saint Patrick Day event and Japanese Golden Week, when you may gain a few.

It may be horrible right now but they will soon run out  of them as they cannot top up them up.

Support does not do anything with players who hurt others if they pay a lot of gold. This player as she says has more than 1000 pranks!
    Then a bigger problem is that when they come in my missions they suddenly start collecting a lot. It's perfectly ok but not that you never let a player win or come out. I have tried many times, I do not collect anything then they collect a little, if I collect a lot then they suddenly make a huge amount. And if I do more than them they use a lot of gold and in any way does not allow me to win. Now I got them in a full day and I can't collect points for my coop, I was helpless about what to do :(
    And then, are a player have permission to have a lot of farms in -1-  server???
  • Morti (SKN1)Morti (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 193

Support does not do anything with players who hurt others if they pay a lot of gold. This player as she says has more than 1000 pranks!
    Then a bigger problem is that when they come in my missions they suddenly start collecting a lot. It's perfectly ok but not that you never let a player win or come out. I have tried many times, I do not collect anything then they collect a little, if I collect a lot then they suddenly make a huge amount. And if I do more than them they use a lot of gold and in any way does not allow me to win. Now I got them in a full day and I can't collect points for my coop, I was helpless about what to do :(
    No!!  :(
    It is not nicely done.

No!!  :(
    It is not nicely done.
    Right, it isn't it at all, and it just keeps going  :'(
  • Schrotthändler (DE1)Schrotthändler (DE1) DE1 Posts: 9
    Accepted Answer
    @ Blossom
    Missions: collect what you want to collect - and let the others throw in tons of gold. The more they collect, the more points will be left for you. It absolutely does not matter if you do not win. The aim of the missions is to obtain points.
    Pranks: if it's really that bad, then take a brake from the game. If you do not react, they will get tired and look for someone else. And if you take a brake for 3 weeks or so you will get gold when you log in again.
    edited 07.04.2021
    @ Blossom
    Thank you @Schrotthändler (DE1) so very much for your good answer <3
    I think a break from the game is a good idea, it's difficult in the long term for me when a player can not stop and is on me unkind. But this break will be after the horse race so I do not miss the diamond league  :)
    All my friends have a big problem with this player too.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file