Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Discussion - Big Farm Story

1235»

Comments

• Blue Denim (US1)Blue Denim (US1) US1 Posts: 5,253
    edited 31.03.2021
    I just got to level 15 in my Big Farm Story game, so how do I get My Decoration for My Big Farm game, or is that a item for Big Farm Story? , I am not seeing the  Decoration in My inventory at all in the  Big Farm game  that is why I am asking where it is.

Update> Thank's anyway I figured out what I was suppose to do to get My Decoration, needed the Voucher number which I just got, & I Luv My new Decoration it is so adorable. :)
    Post edited by Blue Denim (US1) on
  • ChickadeeQuilterChickadeeQuilter Guest Posts: 967
    Good! I am glad you figured it out and that you love your new deco. :)
  • Blue Denim (US1)Blue Denim (US1) US1 Posts: 5,253
    Good! I am glad you figured it out and that you love your new deco. :)
    Thank's, :)
  • BJs (US1)BJs (US1) US1 Posts: 189
    edited 03.04.2021
    I tried to play up till 2 months ago - It does keep freezing and the mill is the worse about it - the help says do this do that it  is not working - Constant restart - the updates dont really fix the problems - Remember im talking about 2 months back - I will log in and try again in a couple of days - Gavin it is very much like a trying to be a standalone game - Think Harvest Moon - You can make headway some days and others to many crashes - I have problems in the City zone where I have completed all the task asked and did not receive the goods - until a few tries later on another day-  I will try and see if it is better - and yes I have uninstalled Steam and reinstalled - cleaned cache - I just stopped playing and was waiting to see if the game got any better - Several months and still in development phase or it was when I left off -
    -------------------------               ---------------------------                 -----------------------------              -----------------------------------     -----------

Ok I reinstalled Steam - Got the new install for the Big Farm Story - racked up 2 hours play time only problem I had was I had to goto the Journal to exit some sort of exchange with the other farmers. that said I had no troubles what so ever with the game play - Fishing has changed a little it is harder to land them - The updates as far as I can tell stabilized the game - It is still fun but limited as you now need to up level house and cook or your days of work is short - The same thing is with the donations asked for in the game as for trade or to make meds - it takes your whole inventory of the goods needed to fulfill the trade - There is a lot to learn and limited places to explore - However there are fences- downed trees or barricades - So you can see more things are coming - I enjoyed it and It took me back to my Harvest Moon days - I do not think I will give up my day Job Over to Big Farm or Let down the CoOp that adopted me - But if it gets eraser I can see a late night or two in the Story.- Get on board if you like- The game is way steady now than before -

Edited to add the Update -

Post edited by BJs (US1) on
Sign In to comment.