Home Suggestions

Use of Horse Crests

Would it be a good idea to be able to buy horse related stuff our accumulated HorseCrests. Like a 2nd tab on the Horse Market where we could buy the tree products (particularly the Hibiscus flowers in my case) or the Tin and Copper ingots. We can't choose what trees we grow and, therefor, can't influence our supply of equipment which is so little as to make it hardly worth crafting

Comments

• Blossom (SKN1)Blossom (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 383
    Hmm your idea made me come up with another idea :)
    Why not we be able to bye seeds to the different trees, Hibiscus flowers seeds, etc. Then make them grow then we can choose which tree we want?

• FarmerCli (US1)FarmerCli (US1) US1 Posts: 2,334
    Great!  Better yet, why not create a separate tab in the Trade Center where we can trade the horse crests for useful items: Premium greenhouse seeds; seaweed humus/feed/fertilizer, etc.; horse equipment; catalysts.

Photo taken by FarmerCli  (Front Porch View of Elk grazing in pasture) 2015

• Blossom (SKN1)Blossom (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 383
    Great!  Better yet, why not create a separate tab in the Trade Center where we can trade the horse crests for useful items: Premium greenhouse seeds; seaweed humus/feed/fertilizer, etc.; horse equipment; catalysts.
    Why not :)

• Uncle John (AU1)Uncle John (AU1) AU1 Posts: 8,484
    I agree with you but I thought that if I only asked for a little, they might actually give it to us.  lol

• artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,451
    For those players who don't bother with growing or making things on the horse farm, it would be great if we could use the horse crests to buy horseshoes, especially now that the captain's boat is asking for jam, which really cuts into our ability to accumulate them.

Hate coops but missing out on the benefits?  Check out "Hearts of Gold," the non-coop coop -- we leave you alone to farm your way.  No donations or group participation required.

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/158239/just-want-to-be-left-alone-to-farm-in-peace-us1-hearts-of-gold

• mutterkjær (SKN1)mutterkjær (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 344
    edited 26.03.2021
    We win a lot of catalysts, but most of them are of no use as long as the lab is not upgraded. Could we have a way to exchange them to some lower level catalysts. All I need is the rare ones, and they are NOT on top of the winning list. Maybe some day in another life I will have upgraded the lab to be able to use the other ones.

Sorry this was not the right thread. But anyhow I have a tremendous amount og horse Creast´s - could we mayby exchange them to catalysts ??

Post edited by mutterkjær (SKN1) on
Sign In to comment.