Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

[Discussion] March Update - Spring is coming

2»

Comments

• Gut Landluft (DE1)Gut Landluft (DE1) DE1 Posts: 9,612
    @Gut Landluft (DE1)

Can you scroll down in Masters League if Top 20 or Top 35 also gets the decorations with bonuses?

only 1-10

• Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602
    Oukee thanks ! :)

Its interesting , so our team, will get a bonus decoration 1 out of 2 CC :)

Some teams that are top 5 in Gold , that never gets in ML will get those decorations every CC

Its a nice little extra for those coop :))
  •  :( Traded all my standard & special seeds in the "Special Offer" to receive premium seeds but my Greenhouse WILL NOT PRODUCE THEM!   Yikes!  When I try it just goes back to the "Special Offer" picture.  Needed them for the Boat.  Help please!  Thank you!   :confused:  
  • Blossom (SKN1)Blossom (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 564
    edited 11.03.2021
     :( Traded all my standard & special seeds in the "Special Offer" to receive premium seeds but my Greenhouse WILL NOT PRODUCE THEM!   Yikes!  When I try it just goes back to the "Special Offer" picture.  Needed them for the Boat.  Help please!  Thank you!   :confused:  
    I and many more have the same problem
    Scarlet Howl (US1).
    @shazamd (US1)  as he/she says "I had to restart my computer and it's working properly now." So maybe it will help you?
  • CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,226
    edited 12.03.2021
    Well, even if 1% looks small

If u calculate , that u will be able to place 15 deco's total

Its gonna end up as a 15% boost permanent

Now , which is interesting, is that i cannot figure which bonus i prefer lol

They are all good

+15% to fields or +15% to animals or +15% to orchards , or 5% to each

But notice the icons are for main farm products i think, so we'll have to see when we obtain them i believe :)
    On the Announcement page it states we can only have 5 decos on each farm @Exxy.

"We are adding new decorations with special effects! These decorations have a little more to offer than just their good looks and boosts to happiness on your farm. They also come with farming perks! Some may boost the acre and stable production, others boost orchard production. You can have up to five of these special decorations on each of your farms!"

edit to add this...

Nevermind, Reading it a second time I realised that you are saying having matching decos on each farm. Just ignor this post :)
  •  :( Traded all my standard & special seeds in the "Special Offer" to receive premium seeds but my Greenhouse WILL NOT PRODUCE THEM!   Yikes!  When I try it just goes back to the "Special Offer" picture.  Needed them for the Boat.  Help please!  Thank you!   :confused:  
    Scarlet Howl (US1).
    @shazamd (US1)  as he/she says "I had to restart my computer and it's working properly now." So maybe it will help you?
    I tried that Blossom:  restarting my computer but I still cannot produce premium seeds in my Greenhouse. But thanks for your help in trying to resolve this problem.  I'll restart again after the "Special Offer" is over and see if that makes a difference.

Scarlet Howl (US1).
    I tried that Blossom:  restarting my computer but I still cannot produce premium seeds in my Greenhouse. But thanks for your help in trying to resolve this problem.  I'll restart again after the "Special Offer" is over and see if that makes a difference.

Nothing is working!  Can't make premium seeds in the Greenhouse.  Others in my co-op are having the same problem.   Is this a bug?   We have a CC starting tomorrow morning and would like an answer, please.
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
     :( Traded all my standard & special seeds in the "Special Offer" to receive premium seeds but my Greenhouse WILL NOT PRODUCE THEM!   Yikes!  When I try it just goes back to the "Special Offer" picture.  Needed them for the Boat.  Help please!  Thank you!   :confused:  
    See the bug report New Premium Greenhouse seeds HERE

it is a reported issue  that you can't use the the normal nursery seeds when the offer for the premium-seeds is active.

• Those who are willing to buy a Booster Decoration -
    An offer has come...

• Morti (SKN1)Morti (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 485
    Skt Patricks gave a free present today  :D

• I too got it.
    For those who have not noticed

They added 4 days to this current Farmers League ( unless its not intentional )

An extra event sounds great ! :) for a possibility to reach a further rank! :)
    See the bug report New Premium Greenhouse seeds HERE

it is a reported issue  that you can't use the the normal nursery seeds when the offer for the premium-seeds is active.

Thank you RosyStarling for the info.  I appreciate you getting back to me.  I am able to use the premium seeds today.  :)
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    edited 13.03.2021
    @Scarlet Howl (US1) Yes there was HotFix to correct it  :)

• Ghost rider (GB1)Ghost rider (GB1) GB1 Posts: 294

A extra 4 days hmmmm ;) that's sounds like the same time a CC runs for ;) lol
  • @Scarlet Howl (US1) Yes there was HotFix to correct it  :)

Thanks Rosy!  :)
  • gavinfarms (US1)gavinfarms (US1) US1 Posts: 2,273
    I thought that the FHW was supposed to be updated to include catalyzers.  It is not.
  • ChickadeeQuilterChickadeeQuilter Guest Posts: 967
    It will be the next time around. Sorry! :)

• Dark Underworld (AU1)Dark Underworld (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,992
    edited 18.03.2021

yes, that sounds like start and finish on CC, so wait for it back to back CC at end of the FL.  My guess they will end this FL on CC and start next on CC, just because we are not getting enough CC now.
  • For those who have not noticed

yes, that sounds like start and finish on CC, so wait for it back to back CC at end of the FL.  My guess they will end this FL on CC and start next on CC, just because we are not getting enough CC now.

Possibly, or they could just start with a hwe/vf next fl, or maybe it's a new event they're adding :)
  • @The Best King (INT1) or maybe they are getting rid of CC from FL all together
  • @The Best King (INT1) or maybe they are getting rid of CC from FL all together
    Maybe :)
  • They added 4 days to this current Farmers League ( unless its not intentional )

An extra event sounds great !  for a possibility to reach a further rank!                                                                         i liked it
  • gavinfarms (US1)gavinfarms (US1) US1 Posts: 2,273
    There is a "Spring Pigsty" on sale.  Does anyone know if each level upgrade is for gold or farm dollars?
    There is a "Spring Pigsty" on sale.  Does anyone know if each level upgrade is for gold or farm dollars?
    Good question
    Its probably upgradeable with Gold, as i've seen 1 Spring building that had a gold background

I cant remember which tho ;p
    Its probably upgradeable with Gold, as i've seen 1 Spring building that had a gold background

I cant remember which tho ;p
    I know that this one:
    cost gold but I am not sure that the others do it.
  • Gut Landluft (DE1)Gut Landluft (DE1) DE1 Posts: 9,612
    for example spring cows costs gold every level:

https://bigfarm.fandom.com/de/wiki/Fr%C3%BChlings-Kuhstall

also the winter fruitful fields in the picture above

I think all those offers like the spring pigsty are same way to upgrade
    all have higher harvests as comparable productions
  • Jenny1979 (GR1)Jenny1979 (GR1) GR1 Posts: 1,639
    this information would be very usefull.. if I knew it before 
    cause it doesnt say that the upgrade is with gold ,, does it say it somewhere?? 
    no , so why sould I know? 
    and we have seen similar offers before
    I mean a tropic cowshed is bought with world championship coins but... it is upgraded with dolars 
    and we can buy it with gold too, from the offers but we can still upgrade it with dolars

so why should I know this one can be upgraded only with gold?
    but what am I asking ... I should have known, nothing comes free or cheap here 
    next time maybe you should consider mentioning this info on the offers
Sign In to comment.