Home EN Suggestions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Use of Horse Crests

Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
Would it be a good idea to be able to buy horse related stuff our accumulated HorseCrests. Like a 2nd tab on the Horse Market where we could buy the tree products (particularly the Hibiscus flowers in my case) or the Tin and Copper ingots. We can't choose what trees we grow and, therefor, can't influence our supply of equipment which is so little as to make it hardly worth crafting

Comments

• Blossom (SKN1)Blossom (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 564
    Hmm your idea made me come up with another idea :)
    Why not we be able to bye seeds to the different trees, Hibiscus flowers seeds, etc. Then make them grow then we can choose which tree we want?
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    Great!  Better yet, why not create a separate tab in the Trade Center where we can trade the horse crests for useful items: Premium greenhouse seeds; seaweed humus/feed/fertilizer, etc.; horse equipment; catalysts.
  • Blossom (SKN1)Blossom (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 564
    Great!  Better yet, why not create a separate tab in the Trade Center where we can trade the horse crests for useful items: Premium greenhouse seeds; seaweed humus/feed/fertilizer, etc.; horse equipment; catalysts.
    Why not :)
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    I agree with you but I thought that if I only asked for a little, they might actually give it to us.  lol
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    For those players who don't bother with growing or making things on the horse farm, it would be great if we could use the horse crests to buy horseshoes, especially now that the captain's boat is asking for jam, which really cuts into our ability to accumulate them.
  • mutterkjær (SKN1)mutterkjær (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 344
    edited 26.03.2021
    We win a lot of catalysts, but most of them are of no use as long as the lab is not upgraded. Could we have a way to exchange them to some lower level catalysts. All I need is the rare ones, and they are NOT on top of the winning list. Maybe some day in another life I will have upgraded the lab to be able to use the other ones.

Sorry this was not the right thread. But anyhow I have a tremendous amount og horse Creast´s - could we mayby exchange them to catalysts ??

Post edited by mutterkjær (SKN1) on
    Does anyone know what we can use the Horse Crests for? I have nearly upgraded all my trees that I need to in the ranch and still have upwards of 44 million.  I am sure there are other players who have a stockpile of more crests than what I have.  I wonder if the Team has any plans as to what to do with the excess horse crests?
  • Yes this has been brought up a few times.  Totally agree with you.  I am in the same boat and we get MORE crest as rewards which are totally useless.

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/211532/use-of-horse-crests
    https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/212082/new-currency-exchange-please
    Hey, thanks, I could not find the previous threads.  At any rate, I hope the Team is thinking about what creative way we can use them. :)
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    edited 04.07.2021
    Hey FarmerCli I merged you with newest relevant thread.

If we can come up with a use for them, with support from others we can put the idea forward.
    Post edited by RosyStarling on
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    Being able to buy copper and tin ore would be useful.
    I have not bothered building a smelter this time because the the "Improved" equipment makes hardly any difference to the race outcome and I don't want to waste time in the Mine when it could be running GMLs.
    The concept of the Equipment and Smelter is good but currently gives too little advantage for the cost (imo)
Sign In to comment.