Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Slow Missions And Players Not Being Matched

ISSUE OF PLAYERS MATCHING IN MISSIONS :/

Good Morning / Good Evening :smiley: 

More than 40 players play in IN_server yet they dont get matched in missions and have to wait for 5 mins without getting missions.
:(

Which is pretty irritating
:# and unfair to the standards of Cooperative Championship and in Master league, Its being partial to us as an inactive server its hard to compete globally. :'( 

So could it be possible to make it fair , If it is then Fix it soon :|

Thank you :smile:

Comments

• Blossom (SKN1)Blossom (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 564
    Same problem here in SKN server :neutral:
  • ChickadeeQuilterChickadeeQuilter Guest Posts: 967
    If players in your servers have the "auto-prompt" for missions turned off then the system must wait for players to actually press the "missions" tab button. So if players are not pressing the missions button then the system must wait in order to get you started on missions.  I know personally that many players like that turned off.

• DungenMaster (IN1)DungenMaster (IN1) IN1 Posts: 4
    edited 22.03.2021
    Hello @ChickadeeQuilter,
    Thank you so much for your response. In our server, the problem is that players click on the missions button from time to time but do not get any and have to wait for a longer time. Players click but do not get a mission together.
     This really affects our quality of play when competing again other servers which have more players and get faster missions. 
  • Dark Underworld (AU1)Dark Underworld (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,992
    edited 22.03.2021
    the problem is, most players are sick of CC, therefore very few are playing, so on the small servers, very likely you will get mismatched or solo missions.  We need for the big golders to wake up and stop spending a bucket load of gold on CC so GGS will reduce them or change for the better not the worse as the did with bringing in jam and apple missions.  BUT when you have players spending a tonne of gold on the endless CC, GGS takes this as "players are loving what we are doing"

Here is my current mission, how would a player feel just been playing a week or so come up against my farm, level 23 against 715.  Disheartened?  I guess they could use a lot of gold to try beat me, but a couple of seaweed feed on my ducks and 23 has just wasted any gold used.

Missions are unfair. so players don't want to play, so don't, less players means more unfair or solo mission with long waits between mission on small servers.   But I have been saying this for years.

• ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    This has been an issue for a very long time. It was mentioned here, but I don't think anything was every changed to help resolve the issue.

the problem is, most players are sick of CC, therefore very few are playing, so on the small servers, very likely you will get mismatched or solo missions.  We need for the big golders to wake up and stop spending a bucket load of gold on CC so GGS will reduce them or change for the better not the worse as the did with bringing in jam and apple missions.  BUT when you have players spending a tonne of gold on the endless CC, GGS takes this as "players are loving what we are doing"
    This is an issue that is probably going to be related to the server size. I'm sure you remember about the mission speed like in the German and Russian servers where those missions are coming within 10 seconds in general, compared to around 2-3 minutes for our server or other servers of similar size like the Indian server, and this is presuming that you have a good reputation score to quickly get matched with other active players.

So servers like ours will most likely always have this problem unless the game gets a huge popularity boost, which doesn't appear to be that likely at the moment. That's why we need some way to deal with this issue as it causes other issues such as some unfairness in the masters league event and reduced reputation point accumulation for smaller servers in general.
  • @ninjahuman (AU1) I have totally given up on this game, just come on and off now, don't do much on CC, never, use any weed unless someone annoys me.  No use trying to tell GGS what is wrong, they NEVER listen.  I use to play 12-14hrs a day, now I might play 2h unless raining and then maybe a  little more, like today. 
  • Agreed Jr.Einstein... We really get mission after like 3-4 minutes minimum... This leads to wastage of stack time and thus playing in CC becomes a bit less enjoyable... It would be great if some solution could be shown :smiley:

Thanks.
  • carien57 (NL1)carien57 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 41
    What a game it has become waiting waiting and in 2 hours 4 times jam. crazy that's what it is.
  • Jr.Einstein (IN1)Jr.Einstein (IN1) IN1 Posts: 13
    edited 22.03.2021
    If players in your servers have the "auto-prompt" for missions turned off then the system must wait for players to actually press the "missions" tab button. So if players are not pressing the missions button then the system must wait in order to get you started on missions.  I know personally that many players like that turned off.

Here Problem isn't about Notifications :D , It's about  players searching and not being matched  :/
    Post edited by Jr.Einstein (IN1) on
    @ninjahuman (AU1) I have totally given up on this game, just come on and off now, don't do much on CC, never, use any weed unless someone annoys me.  No use trying to tell GGS what is wrong, they NEVER listen.  I use to play 12-14hrs a day, now I might play 2h unless raining and then maybe a  little more, like today. 
    Just wondering though, if you are only playing for around two hours per day, how do you have over 1.18m WWC points at the moment? I presume that would be very difficult to collect without a large amount of gold use if you are not active, and even more difficult if you aren't really interested in the game.

There are still a lot of good things about the game, like the strategy of some events and the planning of farms are some parts that keep me interested in playing it. Unfortunately, some issues are always being ignored like you mentioned.
  • ninjahuman (AU1) said:
    @ninjahuman (AU1) I have totally given up on this game, just come on and off now, don't do much on CC, never, use any weed unless someone annoys me.  No use trying to tell GGS what is wrong, they NEVER listen.  I use to play 12-14hrs a day, now I might play 2h unless raining and then maybe a  little more, like today. 
    Just wondering though, if you are only playing for around two hours per day, how do you have over 1.18m WWC points at the moment? I presume that would be very difficult to collect without a large amount of gold use if you are not active, and even more difficult if you aren't really interested in the game.

There are still a lot of good things about the game, like the strategy of some events and the planning of farms are some parts that keep me interested in playing it. Unfortunately, some issues are always being ignored like you mentioned.
    I Agree with you :)

Along with Good Things , I Hope this mission issue is solved :D

It irritates alot , and competing globally hence becomes merely impossible :tired_face:

ninjahuman (AU1) said:

It irritates alot , and competing globally hence becomes merely impossible :tired_face:

There used to be a video of a Russian player getting a mission within every 15 seconds if I recall correctly and shelved many missions like that. Unfortunately, we can't do that. :(

I think the video has been deleted but I'm not sure. Otherwise we just have to do the best with what we have.
  • ninjahuman (AU1) said:

There used to be a video of a Russian player getting a mission within every 15 seconds if I recall correctly and shelved many missions like that. Unfortunately, we can't do that. :(

I think the video has been deleted but I'm not sure. Otherwise we just have to do the best with what we have.
    Still It would be better if GGS focus on Matching players , when the server has less players :(

• Blue Denim (US1)Blue Denim (US1) US1 Posts: 5,253
    I am on the US server and I no longer do the mission's cause why bother when I am like level 98/99 & I got player's that are  over 200/300 taking over the mission so the rest of us do not stand a chance, nope I no longer bother with mission's much, only once in a blue moon will i do one only cause i need those scroll's or whatever they are called for my farm  machine's. :(
  • Gut Landluft (DE1)Gut Landluft (DE1) DE1 Posts: 9,612
    edited 22.03.2021
    perhaps there will be in furure a server consolidation?

the ccops even now able to choose there main language

on DE1 there are 4 coops in ML:
    there will be many players playing missions only except after 2 o'clock in the night

there are most time missions in between 20 sec..
    except the player plays in the group who has enormous delivery quantities

most of my friends have reach between 30 min the 20 sites of the forklift (is the farmmachine called forklift?)
    then they have to wait till one mission is settle up

the forklift can only handle 20 sites, that are 5x20 missions
  • BugsBunnyBugsBunny Moderator, Guest Posts: 1,612
    We are aware that sometimes it takes a while to get matches and for the mission to start, however this depends upon varies factors like the number of players available and much more, I'll once again forward the feedback.

The team is anyway already aware about this feedback/suggestion.

Best Wishes,
    Bunny
  • luna839 (IN1)luna839 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 153
    So Yes , i would like to add my Views in too.

1,Master League is totally One sided as of now , No wonder the top coops are all from the same country , because they all have faster missions . Its totally Unfair for us to match with them and compete if you cannot provide us with the same Features as they receive .

2.In 1 hour , a normal German/ Russian server  folk gets a mission in 10 secs or lets say 20 , even hourly they play 180 missions .

3.If we even had to play that many , We would be sitting for 18 hours clicking missions and watching the cows and ducks move around

4.So , we also tried to play together in a group of 10 people ( all are above level 200 ) the Stack master that enables us fast shelving . But to our surprise it still took 4 mins and we all were matched in solo missions at Different kinds . Why does it happen like that ? When our server has merely 20 active CC players . Why would you make separate missions and make us wait . 

5. Why cant we all 6 be in the same mission when the levels are almost same
    It would be nice to be matched instantly rather than waiting for minutes.
    Its not Cache problem or Notifications problem i would like to add too .

I would like you guys to look into the problem and fix it 

It is no fun to be playing like this

6.If you are making us compete in the master league against these coops , then at least make the missions international too with the master league coops , so its at least fair to us . I know you will say that is not possible . So Maybe just Fix the mission Matching Bug and that would be just good enough for us i guess . Even we aspire to sometime get the rewards for the top 10 ranks but it aint happening soon this way .

7.I think when you introduced the master league , it was a awesome one but you did not think it through for it to be fair . People will say it is your servers problem and not ours . But at least assure that we can also do missions like the other servers and score that high too .If we 20 people plan to play a 1 hour stack , at least we should be matched together and be able to collect off the stables . We just do not get matched and that totally enrages me.
    When we are putting efforts and time , I would like GGS to put in some time and think of a new way to make it better .

8.For now the point is , Please Make The People Match in missions and Not create a whole separate group of Solo missions . 

Regards

• Morti (SKN1)Morti (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 485

Here is my current mission, how would a player feel just been playing a week or so come up against my farm, level 23 against 715.  Disheartened?  I guess they could use a lot of gold to try beat me, but a couple of seaweed feed on my ducks and 23 has just wasted any gold used.

Missions are unfair. so players don't want to play, so don't, less players means more unfair or solo mission with long waits between mission on small servers.   But I have been saying this for years.

Yes, you get discouraged !!
    Could they not just match below / above level 100

• BugsBunny said:
    We are aware that sometimes it takes a while to get matches and for the mission to start, however this depends upon varies factors like the number of players available and much more, I'll once again forward the feedback.

The team is anyway already aware about this feedback/suggestion.

Best Wishes,
    Bunny
    Is it fair to compete globally then ? :(
  • Maria77 (US1)Maria77 (US1) US1 Posts: 64
    I have noticed that missions are taking longer, a fact! It started the week before the farmlab update and introduction to jam factory.  Game is less and less enjoyable.  More freezing, etc.
  • Sometimes, it even takes more than 5 minutes. I have Stackmaster Level 4 which we start every 23 hours. I can use it once a day. I use Option 3 (1hour 5minutes) as I don't have much time. So in this 1 hour, 25 minutes goes for searching missions according to me. If a mission could start in 1-2 minutes, it will be nice.

• BugsBunnyBugsBunny Moderator, Guest Posts: 1,612
    Is it fair to compete globally then ? :(
    Sometimes, it even takes more than 5 minutes. I have Stackmaster Level 4 which we start every 23 hours. I can use it once a day. I use Option 3 (1hour 5minutes) as I don't have much time. So in this 1 hour, 25 minutes goes for searching missions according to me. If a mission could start in 1-2 minutes, it will be nice.

@Jr.Einstein (IN1)
    @ADHVAITH (IN1)

I'll once again pass all the feedbacks collected from this thread to the team :)
  • Blossom (SKN1)Blossom (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 564
    Sometimes, it even takes more than 5 minutes. I have Stackmaster Level 4 which we start every 23 hours. I can use it once a day. I use Option 3 (1hour 5minutes) as I don't have much time. So in this 1 hour, 25 minutes goes for searching missions according to me. If a mission could start in 1-2 minutes, it will be nice.

One day it takes 30 minuter for me :(

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file