Home EN Contests & Awards

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

[Ended] Grand Prix 2021 Cup Tombola - WINNERS

Comments

• Blossom (SKN1)Blossom (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 564
    @Blossom (SKN1) that one is valid :)

checked to here
    YES :) Thank you Rosy <3
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    Checked to here :)
  • FeNiX (IN1)FeNiX (IN1) IN1 Posts: 3
    edited 18.03.2021
    geez it took so much time for me to get this 9 lol :smiley:
  • landghe (SKN1)landghe (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 93
    My entry. 

• Moliugas (LT1)Moliugas (LT1) LT1 Posts: 153
    Just to be clear in contest description its said that "the last 2 digits of your finishing time must total 9" but screenshot is made of an intermediate time slot. So which result will be valid for the contest, or both either finish time either intermediate time.
     :)  OK I rephrased. It should be as the example

Checked to here
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
  • Moliugas (LT1)Moliugas (LT1) LT1 Posts: 153
  • karadok (PL1)karadok (PL1) PL1 Posts: 1,122
    Checked to here :smile:
  • Heather Norsk (US1)Heather Norsk (US1) US1 Posts: 7,346
    Just to be clear in contest description its said that "the last 2 digits of your finishing time must total 9" but screenshot is made of an intermediate time slot. So which result will be valid for the contest, or both either finish time either intermediate time.
     :)  OK I rephrased. It should be as the example

Checked to here
    @RosyStarling
    Will you please clarify further?
    I had the same question as Moliugas. Your next post says you rephrased it, but the contest still reads, "the last 2 digits of your finishing time must total 9", and the time at any particular hurdle is not necessarily a finishing time. So, do you mean to say the time noted for any and all hurdles can count? or does it just have to be the 3rd one because "it should be as the example"?
    As long as it's the third one in the screen shot :)

@r@RosyStarling
    okay, thank you, but a lot of the posts are the actual finishing time of the race and there are only 2 on the screen shot. So, does that mean those are invalid because they are not the 3rd?
    Indeed, one has been disallowed
    @RosyStarling so this entry is invalid?? please confirm, thank you

JVD (US1) said:

Indeed, one has been disallowed
    one has been disallowed, just one?
    But, there are more than 10 entries that show the finishing time of the race, where there are only 1 or 2 "times" listed on the screen, not 3.

RosyStarling said:

My last question was, because you last replied the time had to be the 3rd one on the screen shot, are all of those disqualified because even though they are the race finishing time they are not the 3rd in the screen shot as there are not 3 times listed? All I am asking is for clarification .... do you mean to say that any entry counts if the time is the 3rd on the screen OR is the final finishing time of the race? That both of those could count as a valid entry?

edited 22.03.2021
    I'm afraid not. You should have received a private message to that effect

@RosyStarling
    I received no private message from you. I have not yet submitted an entry, looking for clarification before I do
    @RosyStarling I have not received a pm about this either... ok
    @RosyStarling
    I received no private message from you. I have not yet submitted an entry, looking for clarification before I do
    No I have not messaged you, but others
    I have accepted any I could see the whole speech bubble.

@RosyStarling
    because you initially stated "finishing time", I had thought we could also look at the races where players challenged us, not just the ones where we're a challenger. But those do not show 3 on a screen, just the final #s. Based on your comment that it has to be the 3rd time listed, that would make those races invalid as well?

This is not an entry (it is not the time of my horse), but just for example that this is what I mean by finishing time when I have been challenged;

When I am the challenger, the finishing time can look like this, but again there are not 3 on the screen, so would it be invalid?

please answer for both examples here

One, not what is required

Two, I can't see the full speech bubble  but otherwise OK
    @RosyStarling here is a new screen shot, hoping this is ok... have included full speech bubble. just trying to make sure I have a qualifying entry. thanks

RosyStarling, thank you for all your help & clarifications earlier, and thank you for the contest too!  After tons of 1s and 6s, I finally have an entry;

@JVD (US1) That's a good one, and sorry you did not get my message

@Heather Norsk  I'm not good at thinking up contests. We have SnapDragon to thank for this one as it is based on her SeaHorse Lottery from last year
  • KKM (IN1)KKM (IN1) IN1 Posts: 2
    Screenshot attached.
  • KKM (IN1)KKM (IN1) IN1 Posts: 2

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file