Home Bug Reporting & Technical Issues

Market Hall Vendors

This discussion was created from comments split from: Jan Update - The New Year Update [Discussion].

Comments

• ChickadeeQuilterChickadeeQuilter Moderator, ModGreen Posts: 579
    Are you referring to the little man that stands by the Organic Market building to the side area of the farms?
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,696
    edited 22.03.2021
    BJs (US1) said:
    An issue I have not seen addressed is the vendor at the farms market where you fill contracts - there the vendor advertise the deals - - When you hover the pop up says what the deal is and how much you pay --- Now there is no pop up you do not know what your paying 95 tho farm monies for - so I go hit 3 times in a row for Certificates - Relay why cant we see what we pay for - Show me a successful  market where  you will pay 95,ooo.oo$ for a package that you dont know whats is in it - maybe 1 bag of tree feed maybe 10 certificates _ I am unaware how others feel but I would like a peak b4 spending - Please bring back the popup for the market vendors.
    Are you referring to the little man that stands by the Organic Market building to the side area of the farms?
    Yes, I am having the same issue as BJs(US1). his bubble does not expand anymore so you can see how much $ and what you are getting :(

would love to have this fixed as occasionally he does have some good deals! :)

designed by Michiru (GB1)
    **Everything you want to know about Big Farm click HERE**

• RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, ModGreen Posts: 1,172
    I have reported the little men not showing what they are selling

As a temporary workaround if you zoom out, hover over should enable you to see what is on offer from the little man
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,696
    As a temporary workaround if you zoom out, hover over should enable you to see what is on offer from the little man
    yes, this does work! thank you

designed by Michiru (GB1)
    **Everything you want to know about Big Farm click HERE**

As it's a Bug and nothing to do with the  New Year Update I've moved this issue to Bug Reporting

Then others with the problem are more likely to see the workaround
Sign In to comment.