Home Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Jan Update - The New Year Update [Discussion]

Comments

• ALZAKAR (IT1)ALZAKAR (IT1) IT1 Posts: 910
    HELLO, but how did the catalyst story end then? I would like some mods to respond for the GGS as well

Azienda leader del settore agricolo cerca contadini laboriosi !!!
    Le Terre Rosse & i suoi Membri, saranno lieti di darvi il benvenuto :)

Scappa via...
    anche i fiori piangono... e noi continuiamo a credere che sia rugiada.

Noi naufraghi dell'esistenza non conosciamo porto dove gettare l' ancora.
    E' persino precario il mare sottile che ci portiamo dentro...
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, ModGreen Posts: 1,192
    edited 16.03.2021
    @ALZAKAR (IT1)   I'm not sure what you are asking

Catalysts are more available now

There has not yet been changes to the laboratory

The current GGS response to the lab changes is HERE
  • Jasist2 (INT1)Jasist2 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 128

Catalysts are more available now

No they are not. I did not see any changes to the catalyst rewards since the January update. 
  • Jasist2 (INT1)Jasist2 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 128
    I know it's there, but I am not seeing it. I keep track of the catalyst rewards HERE
    I've made enquiries

You should be seeing the extra catalysts from most of the events

The extra catalysts from the Fishing Hardworker Event won't be seen until the next run.
  • AUDRALYNN (US1)AUDRALYNN (US1) US1 Posts: 14
    wow, finally found out what happened to the feed....here i'v been worried my cows were gonna die...I was gone from the game for a few months just got back on...now wondering if i should have stayed gone
  • Dark Underworld (AU1)Dark Underworld (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,827
    edited 19.03.2021
    I am a bit slow, I am not sure if this has been said yet, but with the lavatory now not being able to make premium stuff anymore also means that the booster tokens only last half as long and norm feeds and fert etc have twice as much chance of breakage, which means the dairy contracts are worth half as much.   NOTE if using booster tokens save your premium feeds as much as you can, so best use of catalyst is for premium duck/cow feed and premium ferts for cherries and peaches.  DON'T waste limited cats on premium goat, donkey, chook and pig feed

• I am a bit slow, I am not sure if this has been said yet, but with the lavatory now not being able to make premium stuff anymore also means that the booster tokens only last half as long and norm feeds and fert etc have twice as much chance of breakage, which means the dairy contracts are worth half as much.   NOTE if using booster tokens save your premium feeds as much as you can, so best use of catalyst is for premium duck/cow feed and premium ferts for cherries and peaches.  DON'T waste limited cats on premium goat, donkey, chook and pig feed

That is a problem i encountered, i do find one benefit one the revamped lab are the Q3 (quality 3) wf booster tokens, which makes up for the increased breakage (for wf tokens), gives more space for other tokens (as before i needed 4 peaches for wf tokens and now only need 2) and gives me a way to produce wf booster tokens in general, as i was running out before :)

Made by Jonquille6 (FR1)
  • Dark Underworld (AU1)Dark Underworld (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,827
    edited 21.03.2021
    but then you are using the very short supply of cats that we need to make premium feed/ferts for 1 booster token that will break quick.   Def not worth it to me.

1 w/f booster token level 3 take 150 cats, I can make 65 premium cow feed for that (enough to feed 13 cows with water tower fully upgraded).  No way 1 booster is worth 65 premium cow feed  IMHO
    Post edited by Dark Underworld (AU1) on

• but then you are using the very short supply of cats that we need to make premium feed/ferts for 1 booster token that will break quick.   Def not worth it to me.

1 w/f booster token level 3 take 150 cats, I can make 65 premium cow feed for that (enough to feed 13 cows with water tower fully upgraded).  No way 1 booster is worth 6.5 premium cow feed  IMHO

True, but it's hard to say.

The way i play the game combined with the number of cows i have means that i make some cow feed when i need too but i'm definitely not struggling to feed my animals like you seem to be, though you are trying to use premium i understand :(

And, maybe it's because of our different play styles but the Q3 wf token is very helpful to me with the hwe/chwe/vf and to a lesser extent the cc :)

Made by Jonquille6 (FR1)
  • @mutterkjær (SKN1) there are no plans on changing lab they are totally useless now, mine have sat idle ever since update, I will eventually get around to destroying 2 of them

• Heather Norsk (US1)Heather Norsk (US1) US1 Posts: 1,014
    @mutterkjær (SKN1) there are no plans on changing lab they are totally useless now, mine have sat idle ever since update, I will eventually get around to destroying 2 of them
    I am in exactly the same boat. They have sat idle, but I haven't destroyed the 2 lesser ones yet .... I guess I'm still holding our for a change, in hope, even though I mostly believe it will not come. For some reason, I just can't yet bring myself to destroy what I spent so much on to build.
  • george3 (AU1)george3 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 338
    Interesting to note, is there any reason why the Jan update/ New Years Update post has been removed from "official announcements".
    Went to have a look again & it's gone 
    george3 @ au 1

• Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,407
    Its simple

Because the actual update discussion is March one

You can still find it easily , as people are still active in it

Its simple

Because the actual update discussion is March one

You can still find it easily , as people are still active in it

This discussion page is the Jan update, I don't have the official announcement

george3 @ au 1

I see it just fine, its in the Discussion Corner :)

Unless you mean something else?

@Exxy (INT1) yes, the discussion for the January update is still in the discussions area, but the actual January announcement is no longer showing in the announcements area

Gotcha

Got what you mean, true, its a bit strange :)

edited 22.03.2021

It IS unpinned. It was unpinned when Feb's came out. Ditto Feb's was unpinned when March's came out.

But it it is still there.

Looking at your screenshots I can see that you guys can't see it, but have no idea what is wrong

The link in the Opening Post  still takes me  to it
    Does it for you?
    Post edited by RosyStarling on

It IS unpinned. It was unpinned when Feb's came out. Ditto Feb's was unpinned when March's came out.

But it it is still there.

Looking at your screenshots I can see that you guys can't see it, but have no idea what is wrong

The link in the Opening Post  still takes me  to it
    Does it for you?
    Yes, just tried again & now I can see it again Tnx Rosy
    george3 @ au 1

It is showing up again now on the official announcements page as well. Just another magic disappear/reappear trick  :)
    Well, it depends

Xp always been slow ! :)

I bought the growth bundle at level 470

My first gold reward is level 520 ( Its definetely gonna take a while )

Last gold reward is level 670 ( I might get there in 2-3 years ) ha ha

I managed to do 20M xp last week , with lab level 90 , you can combine field xp 500 , and shorter time on fields, to grind decent xp with fields, if u have a lot ( i curently have only 46 fields )

Sign In to comment.