Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Island WOF

Thank you for bringing the Island WOF early this time!!  I save my tokens to get supplies to help my island farm grow.

Comments

• wannago (INT1)wannago (INT1) INT1 Posts: 79
    I am glad they brought it early  BUT when a few of our coop members tried putting the decos that we won from the WOF on our island farm, we get error messages!!! Can we get this fixed please?
    wannago @ WWW 1
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, ModGreen Posts: 3,477
    Sadly it is not currently possible to place decorations on the Island Farm :(

It is being looked at now.

• vbillyboy55 (AU1)vbillyboy55 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 212
    I won a decoration yesterday and was unable to place it on Island Farm  ,  when I went to Event Inventory where it was stored yesterday ,  it has disappeared this morning.
    What gives ?
    edited 19.03.2021
    Please clear your cache and try again

There was an issue but there was a HotFix to sort it

If you need help with clearing your cache click HERE

• ria36 (NL1)ria36 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 62
    Again, placing a decoration on the Island Farm is impossible.....
    Have you cleared your cache since the HotFix?

If you need help with that click HERE

It's working oke some hours later....
    It was a cache issue then :)

I'm glad it has cleared

No, I did not clear the cache, so I think it must have been a Big farm miracle
    Many thanks for your attention to our questiona and problems.
  • Gerrin (US1)Gerrin (US1) US1 Posts: 20
    I loathe the Island Game cannot get enough funds to do hardly anything and EVERYTHING is extremely unrealistically over priced.    I can't buy property at all.  Cannot get food enough to feed animals.  Cannot plant or put in orchards as never have enough funds.  Cannot even make orange drinks etc.    I HATE it.   Stressful and not a good choice.      Get rid of this or make the prices realistic so we can actually accomplish things.     
  • Uncle John (AU1)Uncle John (AU1) AU1 Posts: 10,200
    I loathe the Island Game cannot get enough funds to do hardly anything and EVERYTHING is extremely unrealistically over priced.    I can't buy property at all.  Cannot get food enough to feed animals.  Cannot plant or put in orchards as never have enough funds.  Cannot even make orange drinks etc.    I HATE it.   Stressful and not a good choice.      Get rid of this or make the prices realistic so we can actually accomplish things.     
    Sounds like you need to prioritise upgrading the Bank

• DebRN (US1)DebRN (US1) US1 Posts: 697
    I find it not as good as Candy Farm and the winter farms which I can produce enough to make money on the side tasks, in order to fund itself. I am constantly "feeding" this one w/ cash.
  • Gerrin (US1)Gerrin (US1) US1 Posts: 20
    I will not spend one dime on getting fake so called gold to make these farms work  Big farm is apparently 99% about making big money on the gaming not the game.    It is not worth money at all NO game is.  I can spend like $20 on a board game to play at home which includes family members interacting rather than real money on an online game.    It is pure greed and I have better uses for my money than on a game.   Like clothing, shoes, and food.     

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file