Home EN Bug Reporting & Technical Issues

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Disappeared co-ops in Village-festival!

Hi! 
It's a strange thing that has happened at the  Village-festival! As you see in this pic you only can fin -3- co-ops, where are the others????  We always used to have several in this league!
And then, we 3 co-ops show like that we will come back to the gold league even the one that is No. 1! It's a bug? :/

Comments

• RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    You have used the filters to limit the number of challenges offered
    If you remove the filters more challenges will appear

GGS have simply used co-op names to name the challenges
  • Blossom (SKN1)Blossom (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 564
    It's not about the challenges, they are normal. I mean the ranking of cooperatives!
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    In the AU server, there are always only two cooperatives in the diamond league. If your cooperative hasn't been in it before, that may be the issue. If that is not the case, I don't know.
  • Blossom (SKN1)Blossom (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 564
    In the AU server, there are always only two cooperatives in the diamond league. If your cooperative hasn't been in it before, that may be the issue. If that is not the case, I don't know.
    We had always been more than 3 co-ops in diamond! This is the first time we are only 3 coops in this league, all we in my coop are surprised what had happened.
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    I'm sorry Blossom but there is no error here. 

If you still believe that something is wrong contact SUPPORT with your screenshots with full explanation of what you think is wrong

Sign In to comment.