Home EN Bug Reporting & Technical Issues

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

New Premium Greenhouse seeds

I used these without any problems during the last CC.  This morning I purchased some more.  When I tried to start them in the Greenhouse, the start button isn't there, just the green 'show me' arrow.  The seeds show in inventory, I just can't use them.  And, yes, I tried clearing cache on 2 browsers and had the same result.

Comments

• Blossom (SKN1)Blossom (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 564
    Same problem here. A new update and a new problem LOL  :disappointed:  :disappointed:

• shazamd (US1)shazamd (US1) US1 Posts: 766
    I had to restart my computer and it's working properly now.
    I had to restart my computer and it's working properly now.
    I must try it too! Maybe it will work then for me too

• RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    @shazamd (US1) it probably was not the restart that did it

We have other reports  that you can't use the the normal nursery seeds when the offer for the premium-seeds is active.

It was more likely the offer stopped, releasing the seed you already have for use.

This bug is being looked into
  • I too have the same problem :disappointed:

Mine work now, is same for others?
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    The HotFix yesterday should have fixed this issue
Sign In to comment.