Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

[Discussion] Just In! February Update!

146»

Comments

• Jenny1979 (GR1)Jenny1979 (GR1) GR1 Posts: 1,639
    Yes, much of what you posted has been posted and we have been listening and reporting your concerns to the Team.  
    I'm sorry again for posting the same
    what about the reduction time on CHWE? Is it written somewhere ?
  • Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602
    Yeah, not great, that they changed Shorter time reward of CHWE , to a simple shorter construction

But i understand , it could be combined too strongly with the new boosters of the lab level 61to91

I was kinda planning that :D ha ha
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    edited 07.03.2021
    How are we supposed to unlock the boosters for a second time?
    I have already unlocked all of the achievements once, and am no longer eligible for any of them.
    (As far as I know that's how I got them in the first place.)
    Rather POed they were locked after I went through all the trouble to get them in the first place.
    yes you unlocked them and then had to pay to activate for a period of time.... and pay again to activate them... now you just pay once to activate and then they work permanently, no more paying each time you want to use them.
  • GrammaLeah (US1)GrammaLeah (US1) US1 Posts: 611
    There is a
    "Progress to reach border level 1"
    "0/175,000 Gold"
    Is that it? If so, it isn't working, because I have spent gold since the change.
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    Can you directly buy a higher level booster and skip the lower level ones if you have unlocked all of the boosters?

And does anyone know the cost to purchase the milk and egg level 5 booster?
    Yeah, that is possible i think

I'm currently saving for that

Well the level 4 one is 130k gold , so i assume a bit over 200k gold for it

And you'll need the achievment for wheat a minute , level 23 :)
    Yeah, that is possible i think

I'm currently saving for that

Well the level 4 one is 130k gold , so i assume a bit over 200k gold for it

And you'll need the achievment for wheat a minute , level 23 :)
    Thanks for the information. I think it can be worth it, but it may be a bit difficult to get the required achievement at that level. Do you know how much wheat is usually asked for at the higher levels? To get to level 11 it is asking for 237,000 wheat so if I got a higher level wheat handbook it may not take too long, but there are many other levels to unlock.
  • Gut Landluft (DE1)Gut Landluft (DE1) DE1 Posts: 9,612

achievment level 23 will be heavy

achievment level 23 will be heavy

Yes. I think that level 23 will probably ask for over 1 million wheat. We can produce some special wheat seeds combined with a good handbook level to hopefully get to it a bit quicker. I only have 29 fields though so it will take a while, but it will probably be faster for you.
  • Jasist2 (INT1)Jasist2 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 140
    I've checked HWE, CC and CHWE and I founded that their catalyst reward stays the same, when comparing to before Feb update. Where is "more catalyst rewards"? Is that a lie? 

To give an idea :)
    I've checked HWE, CC and CHWE and I founded that their catalyst reward stays the same, when comparing to before Feb update. Where is "more catalyst rewards"? Is that a lie? 
    I think the amount of catalysts in the CC is the same. The amount in the HWE is a lot higher though. I'm not sure about the CHWE.
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784

To give an idea :)
    I best get harvesting a lot more wheat.... gonna take me forever to get to that level!!!  WTG!!
  • Morti (SKN1)Morti (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 485
    I have not used it and with the prices I do not get to it either.
    6,250,000 farm $ to the cheapest.
    12,500 farm DKK for the one for livestock manure, which would help me, as I always lack manure!

No way
    Well, I withdraw the words I have bought some anyway.
    But how can I see if they actually work, is there anyone who can explain it?
    Check if it is on the booster board. If it is, it will be active and working. If not, then it won't be active and won't be working. Only a maximum of five boosters can be used at once.

edited 09.04.2021
    Check if it is on the booster board. If it is, it will be active and working. If not, then it won't be active and won't be working. Only a maximum of five boosters can be used at once.

They are on. But I just wonder how I can see if they work. You can see it by handbooks!

A side question, do I get 20% on milk when I have two covering milk?
    They are on. But I just wonder how I can see if they work. You can see it by handbooks!

You have to calculate it if you want to check you are getting the right amount by taking the base amount, adding the percentage amount and then adding the handbook bonus. If you mean 20% from the powerhouse, then yes. It is added to the bonus. Like you would have 25% from the boosters on the booster board and 20% from the powerhouse, so it would give a 45% bonus in total.
    edited 09.04.2021

You have to calculate it if you want to check you are getting the right amount by taking the base amount, adding the percentage amount and then adding the handbook bonus. If you mean 20% from the powerhouse, then yes. It is added to the bonus. Like you would have 25% from the boosters on the booster board and 20% from the powerhouse, so it would give a 45% bonus in total.

I mean from the Booster Board.

I got it. Thank you
  • Heather Norsk (US1)Heather Norsk (US1) US1 Posts: 7,346
    We have already asked about those figures.
    When we know more we will let you know.
    @RosyStarling
    It has been over 6 months since this comment from you. Have you received an answer yet about these figures - did I miss the answer somewhere else? 
    This quote from you is from the top 1/3 of page 5 in this discussion, and references this quote from the original update announcement;

Thank you,
    Heather

• They hoped we forgot !!!!!
Sign In to comment.