Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Dogs synced with tree

Dogs are still getting out of sync with the co op tree when updates are made

Comments

• Ozzie (AU1)Ozzie (AU1) AU1 Posts: 524
    Hold back on watering your tree until your dog is ready.  Annoying but it is an easy thing to do each time an update happens.
  • The Drifter (US1)The Drifter (US1) US1 Posts: 243
    Thanks yes it is annoying
  • archerbob (AU1)archerbob (AU1) AU1 Posts: 531
    Your dogs are missing the tree and making a mess?
    I see we had another fix/update today. Dogs out of whack again
    Another fix/update this morning. Happened again. Glad I am not holding my breath
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    Okay, I'm clueless: what do you mean by "dog is out of sync with the tree," and what is the significance?  
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    glad you asked @artful (US1)... whatever it is, doesn't seem to affect my game play any!
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    JVD (US1) said:
    glad you asked @artful (US1)... whatever it is, doesn't seem to affect my game play any!
    If you Feed your Dog/Cat at the same time you water your tree, they stay in sync; every time you feed your dog/cat, your tree will be ready for watering.

When the system goes down for maintenance, the dog/cat stays on its 8-hour cycle, but the tree gets reset, so you have to wait (up to a maximum) of 8 hours to get them in sync again.

Yeah, its devastating, I know.
    Thanks @Southern (US1)  :)
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    JVD (US1) said:
    If you Feed your Dog/Cat at the same time you water your tree, they stay in sync; every time you feed your dog/cat, your tree will be ready for watering.

When the system goes down for maintenance, the dog/cat stays on its 8-hour cycle, but the tree gets reset, so you have to wait (up to a maximum) of 8 hours to get them in sync again.

Yeah, its devastating, I know.
    LOL! Guess I should set my alarm!  I never bother to water my tree, so I never noticed.
    Another update. Dogs and trees same result. Devastating?  No. Annoying? Yes. Also I was told this would be checked into. Have heard nothing further, Just Saying
  • DebRN (US1)DebRN (US1) US1 Posts: 697
    I never even noticed they WERE in sync.  I water twice a day when I get around to it and it doesn't matter if it's the same time or not! More troublesome things like missing cargo ships, missing fish pools, arrows that turn to "I".... lag, etc.
    edited 21.02.2019
    Doesn't affect my farming at all... LOL

more important bugs that truly affect my farming are priority! IMHO

and, they do sync back up on their own at some point...
    Flashback from an oldie. GGS was going to do something about this. Still waiting Imagine that
  • BugsBunnyBugsBunny Moderator, Guest Posts: 1,612
    Flashback from an oldie. GGS was going to do something about this. Still waiting Imagine that
    I'll try to check what actually happened to this  :)
    Thanks
    Years ago I was told this would be fixed. It is still the same. Just saying
  • DebRN (US1)DebRN (US1) US1 Posts: 697
    Mine is synced.
  • BugsBunnyBugsBunny Moderator, Guest Posts: 1,612
    The team is aware about this, but this has a low priority, it might eventually get fixed at one of the future updates.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file