Home Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Jan Update - The New Year Update [Discussion]

Comments

• JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,698
    JVD (US1) said:
    @Heather Norsk (US1) I agree with Exxy, you cannot find in mystery boxes... opened approx. 1000 various boxes today and not one greenhouse seed from any of them and I have never seen any in the 6 years I have been playing
    Well I am definitely keeping my eyes peeled for any greenhouse seeds in mystery boxes from now on.  Now I did get goldflower seed from the green themed box.at least once or twice.

Yes, I have gotten those and many other seeds like that... but NEVER a greenhouse seed from one of the temp farms! Let me know if you get any...

designed by Michiru (GB1)
    **Everything you want to know about Big Farm click HERE**

• gavinfarms (US1)gavinfarms (US1) US1 Posts: 2,267
    Does GGS plan to say anything about the update that occurred today?
    gavinfarms @ us 1
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, ModGreen Posts: 1,184
    edited 22.02.2021
    Do you mean Crack Open the  Piggy Bank ?

It was announced HERE

And being discussed HERE

There was no other update today
  • Blossom (SKN1)Blossom (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 383
    So they did an update for money and did not fix the Lab?  Did I misunderstand that?
    This update was only for the "piggy Bank" no for the lab. :)

• ChickadeeQuilterChickadeeQuilter Moderator, ModGreen Posts: 582
    Well, I think you all are right about there being no greenhouse seeds in the mystery boxes, I was mistaken about that. But as said before the seeds can be found in the Trade Center using the Vouchers you earned in the Candy Farm or from the Gold Theme mystery boxes.  If you save up your regular catalysts (used in tab 1 in the lab-the one to the far left) then you can have the lab make a few. 
  • gavinfarms (US1)gavinfarms (US1) US1 Posts: 2,267
    GGS......

Will the February update fix the lab?
    gavinfarms @ us 1
  • Heather Norsk (US1)Heather Norsk (US1) US1 Posts: 1,014
    So they did an update for money and did not fix the Lab?  Did I misunderstand that?
    In the statement from CM Mystletainn,  HEREin regard the laboratory, he states "It will take a while for that to happen" 

We all hope it is as soon as possible but it is not yet
    @RosyStarling the link you provide to CM Mystletainn's comment, brings me to an error page, saying "comment not found".  I tried looking on the Mod Bulletin, but no longer see it there. What happened? Did they change their mind, or did it just get moved?
    Please see Correction to the Previous Announcement

The previous statement I referred to has been removed :(
  • george3 (AU1)george3 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 338
    I'm sorry everyone, an ice-cream dog has a better chance of catching a asbestos cat in an Australian bush-fire then GGS reversing this act of stupidity.
    It's easy to upgrade the Labs & Jam factory, all you need is a really big of gold (the reason for most upgrades), maybe have a think about mortgaging the house, selling your car or getting a 2nd job (sorry I was being flippant) 
    sadly it likes like my Ice-cream dogs in with a big chance
    george3 @ au 1

• Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,403
    Well , I guess it all depends where you analyze data

In ML , its pretty interesting

We are seeing new coops in there , the battling is still intense for top 20

So , there is obviously some people liking the different additions to do more points

• ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,224
    edited 08.03.2021
    Heather Norsk (US1) said:
    But, @PAESANO (AU1), what precisely is your suggestion?  This post is in the suggestion part of the forum, I'm just not clear what it is. Remove that catalyst is required for everything? Bring back the old lab?
    I think he posted this in the suggestions section by accident.
    ninjahuman @ au 1
    @PAESANO (AU1) I moved you from Suggestions, as there is not one here, to the feedback discussion for when the labs changed

• Blossom (SKN1)Blossom (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 383
    If we buy gold more when they have ruined the game, is like that you say that you like what they do (destroy our lab) etc.)...

• I see on  Dutch server that an error has probably been made with the description of Lab level 70.
    Additional field yield is stated at Lab level 69.
    Level 70 has the same description as level 69. I think this should be: extra factory yield.
Sign In to comment.