Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

[Discussion] We’re going green for St. Patrick

This the thread where we can discuss  We’re going green for St. Patrick

Comments

• Blue Denim (US1)Blue Denim (US1) US1 Posts: 5,253
    edited 05.03.2021
    I have My St. Patrick's Banner up, even though it is still over a week & 1/2 away, :)

Golden Pots

Thank you  for My Gift, I Luv it !!! :)
    Post edited by Blue Denim (US1) on
  • Autumnferret (US1)Autumnferret (US1) US1 Posts: 1,168
    is this pesky Leprechaun only on main farm or does he wander?  
  • ChickadeeQuilterChickadeeQuilter Guest Posts: 967
    I believe he stays until you choose a pot that contains another prank and then he moves somewhere else...sometimes on the same farm or to another farm. :)  If anyone has experienced the Leprauchan moving around while trying to approach him will you let us know.
    I found him and it gave another prank. He moved to other side of farm and gave another prank. Now I can't find him at all.
  • DebRN (US1)DebRN (US1) US1 Posts: 697
    When you click on the icon in the parking lot... at the bottom is an arrow.  It will take you to the correct farm.  Just don't click on anything with a "HAZE" that he has pranked before you find him.  He occasionally will prank again, but keep finding him and it will end. Every few hours, it resets and he pranks again.
    When you click on the icon in the parking lot... at the bottom is an arrow.  It will take you to the correct farm.  Just don't click on anything with a "HAZE" that he has pranked before you find him.  He occasionally will prank again, but keep finding him and it will end. Every few hours, it resets and he pranks again.
    That's how I found him the second time. So I guess the answer to my question is yes he moves from farm to farm. I don't remember Rudolph leaving my main farm so wasn't sure if the little green guy did or not. 
  • Morti (SKN1)Morti (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 485
    edited 07.03.2021
    Post edited by Morti (SKN1) on
  • He moves from farm to farm, but the arrow should take you to the correct farm. I love the guy, he gifted my ducks in the middle of an Egg Scramble project. Luck of the Irish no doubt.
  • Heather Norsk (US1)Heather Norsk (US1) US1 Posts: 7,346
    That's how I found him the second time. So I guess the answer to my question is yes he moves from farm to farm. I don't remember Rudolph leaving my main farm so wasn't sure if the little green guy did or not. 
    @Autumnferret (US1)  Yes, absolutely. If the pot you choose has a prank, he will prank another item and that can be on any farm, it is not always the same farm the prior prank was on.

New question;  it used to be, if you harvested the pranked item you could still find the leprechaun to choose a pot. Now it seems he disappears if you harvest the pranked item. Can anyone else confirm or deny this?
    edited 06.03.2021
    It's just been confusing on mine. I found him and he gave me a prank, found him again - another prank, green arrow says he's still on my main farm, gave up went to sleep, now clicking the green arrow takes me to my flower farm and still can't find him!!!!

He must have stumbled off the pier, fell into the harbor, got ran over by a boat and drowned, Oleg fished him out and hid the body!!!!!
  • Heather Norsk (US1)Heather Norsk (US1) US1 Posts: 7,346
    He used to be easier to find (IMHO), they've either gotten better at hiding him or my eyesight is worse  ;)

I often have to zoom in to find him. Someone did post maps with locations he's been found, have you tried those? (they're linked on CrazyBigFarm's thread for this event)
    He used to be easier to find (IMHO), they've either gotten better at hiding him or my eyesight is worse  ;)

I often have to zoom in to find him. Someone did post maps with locations he's been found, have you tried those? (they're linked on CrazyBigFarm's thread for this event)
    Yes I know how to zoom, turn off animations, check the maps and all that good stuff. That's how I came to the conclusion he fell into the water lol
  • he gave me 3 pranks till now. 1 on Duckcoop, Apple orchard and olive grove
  • pinklip (INT1)pinklip (INT1) INT1 Posts: 32
    he gave me 3 pranks till now. 1 on Duckcoop, Apple orchard and olive grove
    he gave 1 prank to me on gorment farm :D:disappointed:
  • He gave an another prank on Garden today
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617

He was larger in the past ... now he's miniscule.
    edited 07.03.2021
    I was pranked three times in the first round today and got this in my box

• I was pranked three times in the first round today and got this in my box

I've 4 pranks and 1 treat.

I got 2 treats earlier...I used it for my coop members.
  • Lol that’s funny!
  • I had that leprechaun but a gift

and the fishing rod too 

and isn’t that dig the dirt to find rare bugs???

surely the luckcarm is a prank 
  • Maggieisdabest said : What language do you speak????

edited 10.03.2021
    Maggieisdabest said : What language do you speak????

Dansk  :)

Post edited by RosyStarling on
  • Blossom (SKN1)Blossom (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 564
    edited 13.03.2021
    How many times at the day the Leprechaun wants to come to our farms? :mrgreen:

Post edited by Blossom (SKN1) on

Every 5 hours approx.
  • Blossom (SKN1)Blossom (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 564

Every 5 hours approx.
    Ok, thanks Morti :)
Sign In to comment.