Home EN The Chicken Coop

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Thought of the Day! ( feel free to add yours ) https://discord.com/channels/820962964391198741/1123

Comments

• Sophie Zee CatzSophie Zee Catz Moderator, Guest Posts: 5,183

• Autumnferret (US1)Autumnferret (US1) US1 Posts: 1,168
    Kinda funny when ya look at the spam mail ya get that gives ya unsubscribe links stating they have a ZERO SPAM POLICY but yet the only way u got on their mailing list in the first place was if they bought it from someone else with the sole purpose of sending out spam!!!
  • Sophie Zee CatzSophie Zee Catz Moderator, Guest Posts: 5,183
  • vision (GB1)vision (GB1) GB1 Posts: 19,016
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved -- loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves. -Victor Hugo, novelist and dramatist (26 Feb 1802-1885)
  • Blossom (SKN1)Blossom (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 564
    The greatest thing is not to never fall, but to get up after each fall!
    Visa kllbilden

We are like tenant farmers chopping down the fence around our house for fuel when we should be using Nature's inexhaustible sources of energy -- sun, wind and tide. ... I'd put my money on the sun and solar energy. What a source of power! I hope we don't have to wait until oil and coal run out before we tackle that.

Thomas Edison, inventor (1847-1931)
    I hope it too! Here theey try to replace the cars with electric cars, but some problem with it I think :)

• Jenny1979 (GR1)Jenny1979 (GR1) GR1 Posts: 1,639

Every thing is possible Thought of the day Neurosharp  Mother quotes  Quotes for students Thought of the day
  • Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602
    If the cats watches you!

Who watches the cats?
  • If you could live forever, would you?

Your best teacher... is your last mistake!!!
    edited 30.03.2021
    It is easy to amplify lies

and

discredit truth

• Blue Denim (US1)Blue Denim (US1) US1 Posts: 5,253

See the source image

See the source image
    It is easy to amplify lies

and

discredit truth

Right!
  • BugsBunnyBugsBunny Moderator, Guest Posts: 1,612
    What if everyone was immortal? just a random thought  :#
    BugsBunny said:
    What if everyone was immortal? just a random thought  :#
    Then we would not have a place on earth! Think, people just become more but not less, then we have to think about finding a new planet :) 

But a good thing with it, is that we will never miss our loved ones <3<3<3 
  • Gerrin (US1)Gerrin (US1) US1 Posts: 20
    Nice weather out Spring is finally here and sunny and warm.  Likely will be playing Online games less for a few months.  Maybe a bit in the evening hours.  As far as the two DREAM GALS Greta and Tessa done with those dream farms since you got to start over every time they end for awhile.    Not worth the time or energy.  Got better things to do with my time at age 71 and one is playing and spoiling my newest 3 great grandbabies this spring, summer and fall and we got a 4th one due end of November.  Evalynn Marie McMillian born April 14. 2021, 6 lbs 0 oz, 20 inches long is first photo.  Second is of Kenzo Helios Starr and mommy Tamzi born March 23, 2021, 8 lbs, 14 oz, 21 inches long,  and Lilith Vaughn Plumstead Born March 31st 2021, 7 lbs, 4 oz, 21 inches long     8 Great grandchildren now age 1 day old to 8 years old and soon 9 come fall and also got 15 grandchildren, half adults and have 7 under 15 yet and plan to see them too this spring, and summer.    
  • Jesse123 (INT1)Jesse123 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,558
    Everything around you that you call life was made up by people, and you can change it.
                                                                                                                                     Steve Jobs

Image result for thought of the day for 2021 
  • Dark Underworld (AU1)Dark Underworld (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,992
    edited 16.07.2021
    My Fav is and GGS should think about.  The good old 6 p's adage, I actually always knew it as the 7 p's. but this sign has the same message

Proper Planning & Preparation Prevents Piss Poor Performance

It also goes hand in hand with another 7 p's adage

Piss Poor Planning Promotes Piss Poor Performance

Post edited by Dark Underworld (AU1) on
    edited 07.07.2021

If you are going to quit anything quit being lazy quit making excuses  and quit waiting for the right time - AccountsRecoverynet

Propaganda is communication that is primarily used to influence an audience and further an agenda, which may not be objective and may be selectively presenting facts to encourage a particular synthesis or perception

I wish more people would understand the concept of Propaganda and be able to see thru ;)
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will  Doubt kills more dreams  than failure Words of hope Instagram life
    Is the glass half-full or half-empty!

In either case, Go for a refill ! :D
  • Heathcliff (INT1)Heathcliff (INT1) INT1 Posts: 115

I don’t have time to worry about who doesn’t like me. I’m too busy loving the people who love me – Charles M. Schulz

• Heathcliff (INT1)Heathcliff (INT1) INT1 Posts: 115
    I'm just thankful for everything, all the blessings in my life, trying to stay that way. I think that's the best way to start your day and finish your day. It keeps everything in perspective. - Tim Tebow

edited 10.08.2021
    Image result for thought of the day for your pets      Image result for thought of the day for your pets         Image result for thought of the day for your pets

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file