Home EN Suggestions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Jam factory missions

I would like to suggest the minor change for the jam factory missions.
Instead of a specific jam type mission just make a general jam factory mission where any type of jam would be fine, same way like we have in mill missions.

Comments

• BJs (US1)BJs (US1) US1 Posts: 189
    I like the idea of just jam - For missions in CC games. Jam is Jam -

I also would suggest something that might help with the sugar problem - HONEY could drop some sugar as it is used as a sweet for longer than sugar - Another place where sugar could come from would be The dairy - A token could be added to drop Sugar from what ever the token was attached to -
  • Blossom (SKN1)Blossom (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 564
    I will not have jam in missions-NEVER :(
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    I would like to suggest the minor change for the jam factory missions.
    Instead of a specific jam type mission just make a general jam factory mission where any type of jam would be fine, same way like we have in mill missions.
    I like this very much. As mentioned, the game already does this for the Mill so it is not inconsistent. Yesterday, 2 of my jam missions ended with 6 players scoring zero !!! In the 3rd one, only 1 player scored more than zero. 
    Players are voting with their feet, something needs to be done and this seems well worth a try.
  • Autumnferret (US1)Autumnferret (US1) US1 Posts: 1,168
    feed is feed no matter how long it took to make it, so why not jam is jam??
    How should one be able to do a jam mission when it takes 8 hours to be delivered? It is impossible  :# And if you will use gold for ut you come to be poor  :/
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    edited 02.03.2021
    How should one be able to do a jam mission when it takes 8 hours to be delivered? It is impossible  :# And if you will use gold for ut you come to be poor  :/
    Milk takes 7 hours but we cope with milk missions (but I'm still ignoring jam missions)
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    Milk takes 7 hours but we cope with milk missions (but I'm still ignoring jam missions)
    The thing is that we can have a somewhat unlimited number of cowsheds (i.e. building as many as we would wish while accounting for limitations on space, etc.) which allows some cowsheds to be harvested and others to be held while we can only have three jam factories. Feed missions are much easier to shelve than jam missions and the production time is way shorter.
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    I only have one jam factory at lvl 9.... I can produce 270 cherry jam in 1:47 which gives me enough to shelve and move on... I can produce 330 pineapple jam in 2:11 which again gives me enough to shelve and move on... I prefer not to shelve with 0 product... 

I do like the idea of just a jam mission vs different types of jam missions if we must have it, but again I would only put in minimum and move on... I find these to be useless missions point wise for sure
  • Heather Norsk (US1)Heather Norsk (US1) US1 Posts: 7,346
    edited 07.03.2021
    JVD (US1) said:
    I only have one jam factory at lvl 9.... I can produce 270 cherry jam in 1:47 which gives me enough to shelve and move on... I can produce 330 pineapple jam in 2:11 which again gives me enough to shelve and move on... I prefer not to shelve with 0 product... 

I do like the idea of just a jam mission vs different types of jam missions if we must have it, but again I would only put in minimum and move on... I find these to be useless missions point wise for sure
    @JVD (US1)   How do you produce jam so quickly?  My cherry jam takes 18 minutes to produce, pineapple jam takes 22 minutes

As for this suggestion, I agree ! 
    It would be much more logical to just have a jam mission like we just have a feed mission, regardless what type of feed is produced. As long as the quantity of jam is a reasonable amount that is possible to fill within 30 minutes.
  • Rusty Farmer (AU1)Rusty Farmer (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,705
    A GENERAL JAM MISSION INSTEAD OF SEPARATE ONES. PLEASE LISTEN GGS.
    But it had a big difference, you only need feed to produce milk and then you have fast feed and the large barns that are only in 3 hours and the goats that are in 1 hour. While with jam you need both a lot of berries and cherries and other things that limit how much you can produce. I have 2 spacious barns in high lvl but my cherries are not enough for a cherry jam mission ( If I want to use gold to make them faster who I do not will do it). I think that you got to less cherry jam för the cherry you use for making them.
  • You are all missing the point. GGS want us to spend more gold to complete missions. All these latest updates are about getting as much money out of players as possible.
    edited 11.03.2021

As you see, you not got many points from jam :( I had used all my 10 000 cherries :( 
Sign In to comment.