Home EN Bug Reporting & Technical Issues

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

MY GOLD!!!

I lost my 400 Gold. Today I mined and I got 4000 Gold. I used 1600 Gold for hiring 8 researchers. 

But after that, My Gold turned 0.

PLEASE HELP ME IN THIS ASAP. THAT 400 GOLD IS VALUABLE FOR ME.

Comments

• Please know that I also reloaded it. 
  • Thanks, @Alaa Ali 1 (INT1). I have cleared my cache. I haven't checked my game yet. I will report if I get my Gold back.

• I haven't got it yet... :disappointed:
  • BugsBunnyBugsBunny Moderator, Guest Posts: 1,612
    @ADHVAITH (IN1)

Contact support about this, they will be able to check the logs and see what exactly happened to the missing gold :)

• Okay then... :)
  • Blossom (SKN1)Blossom (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 564
    Okay then... :)
    One time it happens to me too :( The best way is as @BugsBunny say, contact the support if they see that it had disappeared they give you it back, and if you had in any way happened to use them in a different way so they can do nothing but they can check how it is disappeared, etc. GOOD LUCK :)
  • I have sent a message to Support
  • Blossom (SKN1)Blossom (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 564
    I have sent a message to Support
    Good :) They give your gold back?
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994

I haven't got it yet... :disappointed:
    and you do know that the more researchers you "BUY" the more they will cost - yes in gold - so I bet you are not missing any Gold but rather have used it up buying researchers.

I haven't got it yet... :disappointed:
    and you do know that the more researchers you "BUY" the more they will cost - yes in gold - so I bet you are not missing any Gold but rather have used it up buying researchers.
    I also strongly feel that would be the thing since he was buying researchers one by one, however support can only check through the logs :)
  • I didn't got any messages till now...
  • But yesterday, at 15:30 (IST), my account was credited with 360 Gold. But I lost 400 Gold.
    I didn't got any messages till now...

Please be patient, you've sent the ticket on 07/03/2021 which was Sunday, it was not a working day, you will receive a reply soon  :)

• I haven't got it yet... :disappointed:
    No, I have bought 8 Researchers...200 Gold each...means 1600 Gold...I had 2000 Gold.
  • BugsBunny said:
    I didn't got any messages till now...

Please be patient, you've sent the ticket on 07/03/2021 which was Sunday, it was not a working day, you will receive a reply soon  :)
    Oh...okay
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    No, I have bought 8 Researchers...200 Gold each...means 1600 Gold...I had 2000 Gold.
    I think he is saying that in-between those purchases, the price may have increased. I don't know what causes it to change though. For me it costs 600 gold to purchase a researcher.

How much does it cost for you now? Unfortunately, this is one possibility of where the extra gold may have gone.
    I think he is saying that in-between those purchases, the price may have increased. I don't know what causes it to change though. For me it costs 600 gold to purchase a researcher.

How much does it cost for you now? Unfortunately, this is one possibility of where the extra gold may have gone.
    I do feel the same, maybe before buying the last slot, the price would have increased to 400?
  • Really this happened...

When I was purchased Researchers, I clicked it twice because when I clicked it for the first time, I didn't respond.
    I have a doubt that whether I lost my 400 Gold because of clicking twice.
    BugsBunny said:
    I do feel the same, maybe before buying the last slot, the price would have increased to 400?
    If that happened, then it probably charged 200 gold for six slots and then 400 for the last two. Or even possibly 200 for all except the last one and then 600 for the last one. I don't really know about what affects that cost as I haven't really used it before.
    Really this happened...

When I was purchased Researchers, I clicked it twice because when I clicked it for the first time, I didn't respond.
    Support will be happy to look into it and see where your 200 gold went to, no worries  :)

BugsBunny said:
    If that happened, then it probably charged 200 gold for six slots and then 400 for the last two. Or even possibly 200 for all except the last one and then 600 for the last one. I don't really know about what affects that cost as I haven't really used it before.
    Yes, that could be the case.

Really this happened...

That may have affected it, but probably not because if you clicked twice and it did take the gold for both clicks, it would have taken only 200 extra gold and not 400.
Sign In to comment.