Home EN Contests & Awards

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

[ Ended] A BIG thank you to some ambassadors of our community WINNERS ANNOUNCED

Comments

• Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602
    Yeppers, Many thanks :))

• CM_ArjunaCM_Arjuna Community Manager, Guest Posts: 99
    Congratulations to all the nominees and everyone who took part in the process. It is great to see how together this community is and all the helping hands. You guys are awesome! Enjoy your prizes which were now given. :smiley:

• Blue Denim (US1)Blue Denim (US1) US1 Posts: 5,253
    Congrat's to all the winners, and to everyone who helps out in the forums a BIG Thank you.  May 2020 turn out to be a even better year, :) 
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    edited 02.01.2020
    Thank you to all who nominated me and those who didn't.  ;)   To be honest, the folks here in our community honor me every day by displaying my signatures proudly.  :)  To be included alongside players like CrazyBigfarm 55 and Southern is an honor indeed.  And I'm quite sure you'll all agree that our awesome Mods are the heart and soul of the EN Community.               I wish everyone another somewhat happy year of Big Farm.  <3
    Post edited by farmerjohn 22 (US1) on
  • CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,226
    Thank you to all for the nominations and congrats to all who were nominated. 
  • Summer (SKN1)Summer (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 844

Congratulations to all who where nominated. It is a joy to see you guys getting due recognition :smiley:

• CM_KatsuoCM_Katsuo Community Manager Posts: 1,759
    Hello Community, 

It's the second month of 2021, and we'd like you all to nominate the players who you've found helpful on the community, we'd like to award them a small token of appreciation, kindly nominate your entries within 15/02/2021.

We thank each and every player for their contributions during 2020, and for your continuous patronage.

Best Wishes,
    CM Katsuo
    It seems though that the same player's keep getting picked, but kudos to them, since some  of the chosen before are now gone, I will choose again Farmerjohn22, & CrazyBigFarm 55 , good luck to everyone, :)
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    I would like to nominate the following folks 
    @ninjahuman (AU1)
    @farmerjohn 22 (US1)
    @CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)
    @gavinfarms (US1)
    @Exxy (INT1)

I feel these folks have helped the most as players for the game
    Also all the Mods here - they put up with a lot from both sides - players - GGS
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    My list was exactly the same as Data King's but also included
    @Data King (US1)
    as well  :¬)
  • FuriousFarmer07 (IN1)FuriousFarmer07 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 783
    edited 02.02.2021
    My list includes:- 

• farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    edited 02.02.2021
    Thank you for your nominations. :)   In April of 2020, we lost a dear friend of ours who contributed much to his fellow players. So I would like to posthumously nominate for community honors our friend Southern (A.K.A. FuzzyBear.)  o:)        And our awesome team of Moderators also deserve our appreciation, of course. <3

• maxiroy (US1)maxiroy (US1) US1 Posts: 436
    edited 02.02.2021
    Thank you for your nominations. :)   In April of 2020, we lost a dear friend of ours who contributed much to his fellow players. So I would like to posthumously nominate for community honors our friend Southern (A.K.A. FuzzyBear.)  o:)        And our awesome team of Moderators also deserve our appreciation, of course. <3

I am shocked to hear this.  I am so sorry.
  • The Best King (INT1)The Best King (INT1) INT1 Posts: 883
    edited 04.02.2021
    I would like to nominate a few players:

@Exxy (INT1) for being an amazing cooperative leader as well as extremely helpful and positive on the forum :)

@CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) for the amazingly helpful crazybigfarm website and for helping immensely helpful on the forum as well :)

@farmerjohn 22 (US1)  for adding a bit of color to the forum with all your signatures :)

And last but not least @ninjahuman (AU1) for finding out as well as collating useful information for everyone in the forms of lists or guides :)

Hope you all have a great day :wink:

As well, all the mods @BugsBunny , @ChickadeeQuilter , @RosyStarling as well as @TiminuTufu (FormerMod), @WillyBigFoot (FormerMod) , @RowdyRac (FormerMod) , @WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) and @FuzzyBear (FormerMod) :)
    Post edited by The Best King (INT1) on
  • Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602
    Hiya, Thanks to all that nominated me :)

I would also like to nominate a bunch ! :)

@Data King (US1) who always helps people are who are fairly new to the game , and guide them 

@CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) who have built an awesome and helpful website about the whole game over time

@The Best King (INT1) for being an awesome teammate , that enjoys tag team creation , and posting all the idea's , and being very creative

@farmerjohn 22 (US1) Obviously for being an awesome Signature maker for many!

@jonquille6 (FR1) For creating signatures for international players as well :) ( Strangely not many mention her )

@Alaa Ali 1 (INT1) For answering , guiding new players

@ninjahuman (AU1) For bringing helpful guides , with a lot of data/numbers

@Moderators for their constant work , contests , and will to be the bridges between the community and the players :)

Hope i did not forget anyone out there 
  • Heather Norsk (US1)Heather Norsk (US1) US1 Posts: 7,346
    edited 05.02.2021

This is really sweet. He is still remembered, and missed. I don't think I would have stuck with the game for so long, without Southern's help and advice. I ditto farmerjohn22's sentiments here, and if possible wish to include Southern in my picks.

all others, I hope I don't forget to include someone I intended, but I vote;
    Data King (US1) 
    CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)
    The Best King (INT1)
    farmerjohn 22 (US1)
    ninjahuman (AU1)

I wish we could vote our mods too. They're all fabulous and deserve a vote, but BugsBunny especially seems to help so many here on the forums. Thanks team!
  • mutterkjær (SKN1)mutterkjær (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 344
    CrazyBigFarm and ninjahuman are my favorites.
    But also Exxy, for allways being positive about the game, forcing me to think again :-))
  • BugsBunnyBugsBunny Moderator, Guest Posts: 1,612
    edited 07.02.2021
    Howdy EN Community,

I'd like to take this moment to thank each one of you in the EN community from my side, this is my 8th month as a Moderator, and it has been my pleasure being here, you are such an amazing community, no doubt in that!

And a big thanks from my side goes to @RosyStarling and @ChickadeeQuilter my teammates friends who were with me from the beginning, always helpful and amazing.

Looking forward to interact with you all more and more over the time,
    Bugs Bunny  <3

• ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    Sorry for the delay in posting here.

Unfortunately, the forum is not that active anymore in general. However, I nominate the following people for the award:

@ADHVAITH (IN1)
    @antigone6 (US1)
    @Alaa Ali 1 (INT1)
    @artful (US1)
    @CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)
    @Data King (US1)
    @Exxy (INT1)
    @Fallen (INT1)
    @farmerjohn 22 (US1)
    @Heather Norsk (US1)
    @Jenny1979 (GR1)   
    @mutterkjær (SKN1)
    @The Best King (INT1)
    @Uncle John (GB1)

I would also like to say thank you to all my cooperative members and my cooperative leader for giving me company in the game and thank you to the moderators for helping maintain a website where we can discuss anything about the game.
  • CM_KatsuoCM_Katsuo Community Manager Posts: 1,759
    edited 18.02.2021

Helpful Ambassador Nominations for 2020

Congratulations!

Greetings EN Community!

Well 2020 was certainly an "event-full" year, but we made it through, with the help & support of our peers here in our wonderful  BF Community. As always you have all shown how willing you are to help your fellow players, by answering questions, creating tutorials, explaining events, giving tips & advice, or just showing your support when things go wrong & while we have had several bumpy times in the last year, we have still managed to have fun too.

Many of you have been nominated this year, for an extra pat on the back from your fellow community members & all eligible nominees will get a "Community Helper" badge: (note:Those who have previously been awarded the "Community Helper" badge will receive the "Bounce Castle" Community deco).

Several of you got multiple nominations & will also receive a special "Bouncy Castle" Community deco:
    (These nominees are noted in the bold type)

@antigone6 (US1)
    @Alaa Ali 1 (INT1)
    @artful (US1)
    @CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)
    @Data King (US1)
    @Exxy (INT1)
    @Fallen (INT1)
    @farmerjohn 22 (US1)
    @Heather Norsk (US1)
    @Jenny1979 (GR1)   
    @mutterkjær (SKN1)
    @The Best King (INT1)
    @Alaa Ali 1 (INT1) 
    @Uncle John (GB1)
    @ninjahuman (AU1)
    @pexi (CZ1)
    @ADHVAITH (IN1)
    @jonquille6 (FR1)
    @pexi (CZ1)

We thank each and every player for their contributions during 2020, and for your continuous patronage.

All the best for 2021 - Happy Farming Everyone!

Best Wishes,
    CM Katsuo

Post edited by ChickadeeQuilter on
    Congratulation's everyone, :)
  • Congrats everyone :wink:
  • 24K Mayhem (US1)24K Mayhem (US1) US1 Posts: 494
    Congrats everyone! :-)
  • CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,226
    Congratulations to all winners and Thanks again for all the nominations. I am very much looking forward to that Bouncy castle decoration.
  • Blossom (SKN1)Blossom (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 564
    Congratulations to all lovely players who had won for their beautiful helpfulness • ♥ <3 ♥ •
  • BugsBunnyBugsBunny Moderator, Guest Posts: 1,612
    The decorations are credited :)

• ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    Thanks to everyone for the nominations and congrats to everyone else that received them. :)
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    BugsBunny said:
    The decorations are credited :)

Thanks every 1 for the awesome support & nominations!
    It does mean a lot Thanks!! 
    My time is coming to an end here. The past year of changes to the game have made it any thing but fun any more.
This discussion has been closed.