Home EN Bug Reporting & Technical Issues

Jasmine production time/harvest potential bug...

This morning, as part of the HWE, I planted Jasmine in advance for preparation of the crop being required in the current HWE.  When I went in to check on (it had been a couple of hours), what I thought would be the finished crop, I saw this:

However, Jasmine is only a 2-hour growth time and my harvest is typically only 105/harvest (without fertilizer) and I now have 5 hrs and 22 mins left til my harvest is ready for a crop of 350!  As you can see, no fertilizer, of any kind, was used.  Now I can't say for certain, but I believe I planted this prior to the "hot fix" this morning.  It may have been shortly after the hot fix and we were back online.

Comments

• Autumnferret (US1)Autumnferret (US1) US1 Posts: 1,023
    sounds like ya used special seeds. They have a growth time of 8:45 and increase the yield.
    Leader of TranquilMeadows

TY FARMERJOHN 22!!!!!!
  • Pookie89 (US1)Pookie89 (US1) US1 Posts: 22
    Well I may have....  yup.... looks like I did.... ok - thanks for the quick response.... thank you!!!   :)
  • Autumnferret (US1)Autumnferret (US1) US1 Posts: 1,023
    You are quite welcome! Mistakes happen and when they do, it can throw ya off. 
    Leader of TranquilMeadows

TY FARMERJOHN 22!!!!!!
  • CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,226
    I have found sometimes in the past when I plant special seeds on a field, garden or meadow the special seeds page seems to stick in place when I go to plant the next time. That may have been what happened to you.

Now I always take note to make sure I am on the normal seeds page befor I plant. 

Find up-to-date Big Farm information, guides and much more here at https://crazybigfarm.net
  • Rusty Farmer (AU1)Rusty Farmer (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,681
    I have found sometimes in the past when I plant special seeds on a field, garden or meadow the special seeds page seems to stick in place when I go to plant the next time. That may have been what happened to you.

Now I always take note to make sure I am on the normal seeds page befor I plant. 
    This is a long-standing bug, reported several years ago, which has never been fixed.
Sign In to comment.