Home EN General Discussions & Questions

fish contract

hello, does anyone know how i can get 6 fish contracts in the fish market? i initially had 2 fish contracts and now i got 4, just couldn't figure out how it happen though, i looked at the crazybigfarm website but it only list the fish market levels but no info on how to reach the levels, thanks

Answers

• ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,525
    hello, does anyone know how i can get 6 fish contracts in the fish market? i initially had 2 fish contracts and now i got 4, just couldn't figure out how it happen though, i looked at the crazybigfarm website but it only list the fish market levels but no info on how to reach the levels, thanks
    I think you just have to keep accepting contracts until it happens. I'm not sure exactly when it occurs.
    ninjahuman @ au 1

Guides: Pleasure Park
  • Blossom (SKN1)Blossom (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 532
    Yes, as @ninjahuman (AU1) say, you have to keep accepting contracts until it happens, how much contracts I'm not sure but it is only way :)

• BigTJ (US1)BigTJ (US1) US1 Posts: 18
    What level us your dockyard?. Could be when u upgrade the dockyard it also upgrades the fish contracts..Not real sure tho but it is a thought.
  • The fish contract's value increases with the filling of the contracts rather than what level the dockyard is. Of course the higher level the dockyard is, the better the boats will be and the more fish those boats will yield.  If you refer to https://crazybigfarm.net and click on the Deep Sea Fishing area info, that might give you an idea of how many contracts one must fill before you start seeing the contract values increase. :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file