Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Jam FactoryMissions

I just got a mission calling for pineapple jam...my question is how many of the jams are included in missions?

Comments

• Blossom (SKN1)Blossom (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 564
    I just got a mission calling for pineapple jam...my question is how many of the jams are included in missions?
    It depends on you how much you want to collect! :) But if you want to put aside the assignment you need to collect 240 jam (I think it depends on your level how much jam you need to collect for it).

Good Luck  :)
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    Answer ✓
    I believe the announcement indicated Pineapple and Cherry Jams for the missions....
    Answer ✓
    JVD (US1) said:
    I believe the announcement indicated Pineapple and Cherry Jams for the missions....
    Yes, I only got the  Pineapple and Cherry in my miss today :) so I think it's only them.
  • ChickadeeQuilterChickadeeQuilter Guest Posts: 967
    I do believe those are the only two jams are included in the new missions, but look out for apples and dandelions.  I have seen those in missions too. :)
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    The 4 new Missions are:

Apples
    Dandelions,
    Pineapple Jam
    Cherry Jam
    I like this dandelions missions but I hate the Pineapple Jam Cherry Jam missions because they do not give enough points even if you collect ower 3 000 jam :neutral: And it not profitable when it is so difficult to get them in that amount :/
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    Thank you @Blossom (SKN1). I was ignoring jam missions cos I am prioritising Barnacle but if they are not profitable I can stop feeling guilty about it.  :)
  • They are ruining the game with all these jam missions
    Thank you @Blossom (SKN1). I was ignoring jam missions cos I am prioritising Barnacle but if they are not profitable I can stop feeling guilty about it.  :)
    @Uncle John (GB1)
    I was ignoring jam missions too and hope one day they remove it from our missions or that they put better points on them  :/
  • Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602
    Better to save sugar, to be able to shelve quickly pineapple jam missions

Cherry jam missions , its better to shedule yourself a 30 minute break , if ur stackmaster is on cooldown :)

Waste of sugar value :)
    Better to save sugar, to be able to shelve quickly pineapple jam missions

Cherry jam missions , its better to shedule yourself a 30 minute break , if ur stackmaster is on cooldown :)

Waste of sugar value :)
    I come npt play the 30 min jam missions haha  :D So 30 min pause for them when it comes to me.
  • The question of "is jam making or are jam missions profitable?" is a totally different question than "are jam missions worth playing?".

I stated in the update discussion yesterday that I was disappointed with the reps I was getting on the new missions so I went out all out with seaweed fert and gold on a cherry jam mission to see what would happen. I finally stopped at 6,300 jam which was good for first place as you would expect. This much jam took 50,400 cherries to make. I had personal and coop boosters on totalling 105% and I have a pretty good acrobatic kite also. I received 98k reps, I was expecting at least 200 or 300k. I can do better finishing second in a wildflower mission without using seaweed and spending only a little gold. Are jam missions worth playing in their current form? Heck no! I will be shelving jam missions as fast as possible every time I get one. I cannot afford to waste seaweed and fruit sugar like this.

Was my jam mission experiment profitable? Heck yes! I can sell that 6,300 jam for over 23 million dollars. Jam is a high dollar item. I recommend keeping the jam factories producing at all times, though you will be stuck if you do not have pineapple and cherry jam in them while doing missions.

I would also like to point out that many players have been complaining that the CC is getting old, boring and repetitive for a long time. Short of creating a new event to throw in the Farmer League schedule to reduce the frequency of CC's, HWE's and the fair, there are not many options of other things that can be produced in less than a half hour to add to the CC.

If someone out there has a solution bring it on. I would just like the points given in the new missions especially jam to be reevaluated in order to make these missions worth playing.
    The question of "is jam making or are jam missions profitable?" is a totally different question than "are jam missions worth playing?".

I stated in the update discussion yesterday that I was disappointed with the reps I was getting on the new missions so I went out all out with seaweed fert and gold on a cherry jam mission to see what would happen. I finally stopped at 6,300 jam which was good for first place as you would expect. This much jam took 50,400 cherries to make. I had personal and coop boosters on totalling 105% and I have a pretty good acrobatic kite also. I received 98k reps, I was expecting at least 200 or 300k. I can do better finishing second in a wildflower mission without using seaweed and spending only a little gold. Are jam missions worth playing in their current form? Heck no! I will be shelving jam missions as fast as possible every time I get one. I cannot afford to waste seaweed and fruit sugar like this.

Was my jam mission experiment profitable? Heck yes! I can sell that 6,300 jam for over 23 million dollars. Jam is a high dollar item. I recommend keeping the jam factories producing at all times, though you will be stuck if you do not have pineapple and cherry jam in them while doing missions.

I would also like to point out that many players have been complaining that the CC is getting old, boring and repetitive for a long time. Short of creating a new event to throw in the Farmer League schedule to reduce the frequency of CC's, HWE's and the fair, there are not many options of other things that can be produced in less than a half hour to add to the CC.

If someone out there has a solution bring it on. I would just like the points given in the new missions especially jam to be reevaluated in order to make these missions worth playing.
    Completely right!  And I have done the same mission experiment as you and come to the same results  :|  The jam govs good many in the market but not good points in cc :( 
  • Set (US1)Set (US1) US1 Posts: 45
    Every item in champs should be possible for all players to achieve the shelving number in the allotted time. Ignoring the fact that the points are horrible My shelving number is 405 cherry jam. I can only produce 90 naturally in 18 minutes. That is 270 in 18 minutes from 3 factories. a second batch would run well over 30 minutes. I have 2 level 8's and 1 level 9 factories. But output doesn't improve nor do items required to produce product like most other things in the game when they are leveled up. 

Its not just 1 thing. this needs to be looked at in all levels. Goods required, output, points generated, quantity in order to shelve. 
  • Rusty Farmer (AU1)Rusty Farmer (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,705
    So, in a nutshell, you think they are jamming up the game? ;)
  • buddy194 (US1)buddy194 (US1) US1 Posts: 382
    Here's some other great ideas for new CC missions:
    1. Who can earn the most XP in 30 mins?
    2. Who can upgrade the most processing buildings in 30 mins?
    3.Who can spend the most diamonds in 30 mins?

And of course...
    4. Who can buy the most Gold from GGS in 30 mins?
  • Yor numbers are the same as mine @setxfh. The only way around it is to have either 2 or 3 batches of cherry jam ready for harvest at the beginning of the mission then make 2 or 3 more during the mission. This is the only way possible to shelve without gold or the stackmaster.

Similarly, my pineapple jam shelving threshold is also 405. I can make a batch of 110 in 22 minutes. So, I need to have a minimum of 1 batch ready to harvest in order to make 3 more batches to shelve without gold.

It seems kind of simple, just have 1 batch of pineapple jam and 2 batches of cherry jam ready at all times, then when you get a jam mission harvest all 3 and produce 3 more batches of whichever jam is in the mission you have. The problem is you are stuck if you get back to back jam missions. I had cherry back to back yesterday and just now I was trying to get a pineapple mission to check the numbers and I ended up getting a cherry and pineapple back to back.

I do not understand the point of having a type of mission where nearly every player in the game wants to shelve as early as possible, regardless of whether they are gold users or not. The points you get from winning a jam mission are so low they are not worth the fruit sugar wasted in the effort.
  • carien57 (NL1)carien57 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 41
    those Jam missions are a real game changer not for the best but for the .......

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file