Home EN Suggestions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

New community building - Agriculture Centers

Rusty Farmer (AU1)Rusty Farmer (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,705
edited 28.02.2021 in Suggestions
I suggest a new Agriculture Centre community building. There would be maybe just one or two allowed on each farm, and the size and number of upgrades might have a different configuration for each. On the main farm it would contain fields, on the gourmet farm the gardens, and on the flower farm the meadows.
Post edited by Rusty Farmer (AU1) on

Comments

• CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,226
    I like this idea, but it would work like the other community buildings where friends could not spark our crops.
  • Rusty Farmer (AU1)Rusty Farmer (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,705
    I like this idea, but it would work like the other community buildings where friends could not spark our crops.
    That is supposed to change in the future.
  • Blossom (SKN1)Blossom (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 564
    I suggest a new Agriculture Centre community building. There would be maybe just one or two allowed on each farm, and the size and number of upgrades might have a different configuration for each. On the main farm it would contain fields, on the gourmet farm the gardens, and on the flower farm the meadows.
    Good idea, and I will have this building for my apples :)
  • Blossom (SKN1)Blossom (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 564
    That is supposed to change in the future.
    Yes and it's a problem  :|
Sign In to comment.