Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Jam Contracts

Some farmers are getting multiple jam contracts while others have had no contracts with Jam as of yet. Is there something that triggers the jam contracts to arrive? Like selling a certain amounts of Jams or loading them in the boat so many times?
Thank you.

Comments

• RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    Answer ✓
    No, purely random.  

I was asked for Jams before I had a Jam Factory

And after I built it  it was 3 days before I was asked for them again!
  • 24K Mayhem (US1)24K Mayhem (US1) US1 Posts: 494
    Thank You Rosy! :-)
  • Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602
    If you are using the loyalty subscribtion , you will not see Jam in your contracts ;o
    Thank you Exxy, to the best of my knowledge none of the afore mentioned are.

Thank you again...but may I ask why with the loyalty sub. , they aren't in the contracts?
    edited 21.02.2021
    Not sure , Well, We dont see Alfalfa and Rutabaga either ;o

I've heard the Jam contracts are relatively rare tho

There is people, that keeps cycling ( declining all their contracts until they find one )
    This is not true
    If you are using the loyalty subscribtion , you will not see Jam in your contracts ;o

@RosyStarling

Well, Feel free to show me a picture, of a Gold Contract ( Loyalty Subscription ) That do asks Jam :)

Yeah, Those are standard contracts :) You get them

Loyalty subscription enables Gold-Background contracts, That can go over 99 bonus 

We dont see Jam in contracts at all , but its alright , I was just mentionning it :)
  • Blossom (SKN1)Blossom (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 564
    Yeah, Those are standard contracts :) You get them

Loyalty subscription enables Gold-Background contracts, That can go over 99 bonus 

We dont see Jam in contracts at all , but its alright , I was just mentionning it :)
    I got Jam in contracts!  :o 
  • BigTJ (US1)BigTJ (US1) US1 Posts: 20
    I get jam contracts very frequently. Most of them are large. Largest so far was a pineapple for 12.987. Couldn't keep up with the pineapple or the sugar. Now have a cherry for over 6 thousand. Same problem. I.m building 2nd jam factory because I also have a apple jam on another contract in my 6 pack. Often the ship asks for 2 or more of the jams when he comes. Hard to keep them barely stocked & fill the contracts too.
    Yeah

Pineapple and Cherry jam, are the most draining on Sugar

But Pineapple is the most profitable all around

( if you can sustain sugar and pineapple ) that is :)
  • Blossom (SKN1)Blossom (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 564

Yeah, and 23 255 cherry jam it's much and my two jam fabric can not produce enough for my order and the same for my apricot jams :| And in the boat, them needs too!
  • DebRN (US1)DebRN (US1) US1 Posts: 697
    I delete more contracts than I actually fill... for many unbalanced items.
  • bigez (US1)bigez (US1) US1 Posts: 111
    now they are gonna put jams in the missions another thing that makes this game unfair to the people who can not afford gold because that is the only way to get any during the missions
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    I don't do organic market contracts anymore... only fish contracts! 
  • GrammaLeah (US1)GrammaLeah (US1) US1 Posts: 611
    edited 01.03.2021
    I can't seem to find out anywhere, so I thought I'd try asking here...
    Does the Jam factory upgrade automatically like the Bakery Dairy does (and steal your money and people whenever it feels like it) ?
    Post edited by GrammaLeah (US1) on
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    edited 26.02.2021
    ------
    Does the Jam factory upgrade automatically like the Bakery does (and steal your money and people whenever it feels like it) ?
    No , it doesn't automatically UG :-) You UG it when you want
  • Morti (SKN1)Morti (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 485
    Does the Jam factory upgrade automatically like the Bakery does (and steal your money and people whenever it feels like it) ?
    No, you have to do it yourself.
    But I have not seen that bakery upgrade themselves?
    No, you have to do it yourself.
    But I have not seen that bakery upgrade themselves?
    I think she means the Dairies :-)
  • ChickadeeQuilterChickadeeQuilter Guest Posts: 967
    The Dairies are the only building that basically upgrades itself when you produce lots of items in it.  Sometimes this takes awhile.  With each of these upgrades, continued use depends on if you have the workers available for the new level. 
  • GrammaLeah (US1)GrammaLeah (US1) US1 Posts: 611
    Oh beg pardon, I meant the dairy.
    Thank you for the answers.
    : )
  • ChickadeeQuilterChickadeeQuilter Guest Posts: 967
    You are welcome! :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file