Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

[Discussion] Crack Open the Piggy Bank

13»

Comments

• ChickadeeQuilterChickadeeQuilter Moderator, ModGreen Posts: 982
    @george3 (AU1), I am wondering, have you bought the gold from your piggybank?  If you have, then the Piggy Bank will not return until May 2021 sometime.  So be on the lookout for it then. :)

• george3 (AU1)george3 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 389
    @george3 (AU1), I am wondering, have you bought the gold from your piggybank?  If you have, then the Piggy Bank will not return until May 2021 sometime.  So be on the lookout for it then. :)
    Yes I brought $5 gold when it 1st started
    george3 @ au 1

• FarmerCli (US1)FarmerCli (US1) US1 Posts: 2,419
    edited 16.02.2022
    You can collect from the Piggy Bank once per event.

No Piggy Bank on the HWE & no Piggy bank on CC yet, maybe I'm one of the lucky one's, no bouncing pig to annoy me
    Same here.  I wonder if what @RosRosyStarling is saying is that she is referring to the "Piggy Bank" event, not all the other events. Last year (or the year before) I think the Piggy Bank thing showed up three or four times and not every event.

Photo taken by FarmerCli  (Front Porch View of Elk grazing in pasture) 2015

• RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, ModGreen Posts: 3,008
    The Piggy Bank Event is a stand alone event and connected to other events in any way

• MollieP (US1)MollieP (US1) US1 Posts: 39
    So for $4.99 I'll get the amount of gold that's shown in my full piggy bank? It doesn't tell me how much gold I get when it takes me to the shop...only 'Checkout' shows and how I wanna pay!   
     :D    Laughter is always the best medicine    :D
Sign In to comment.