Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Dairy market "Maximum level reached"

CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,226

As you can see in the image below, I have one slot level 40 and the tool tip reads "Maximum level reached"

If the contracts "Maximum level" is 40, but as you can see there are still no Fishing, Horse Paddock or Cooperative village tokens in the contracts.

edit to add this...

Not only that, there arn't any level 4 or 5 tokens either.

How do we get these Fishing, Horse Paddock and Cooperative village tokens if level 40 is the "Maximum level reached"?

Comments

• Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602
    @CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)

Is that picture recent?

I could get over bonus 40 , but i remember , it was the maximum not too long ago

• CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,226
    Yes I just took the image this morning when I noticed it.

So are you telling me that it's a glitch and I can keep going?
    http://prntscr.com/1050dve

But like i said, I remember staying at 40 before too

So far, above 40 , I havent seen anything different/new yet tho :)
    Answer ✓
    Thank you very much for taking the time to answer my question.

I am releaved to know that isn't the end of the line:)
    Well , change of fortune 

It seems like the maximum have been fixed to 40 correctly now :)

Yes, mine still says it's maxed :(

So I wonder how we will get the higher level booster tokens now. Perhaps a MOD could find out for us.
  • ChickadeeQuilterChickadeeQuilter Guest Posts: 967
    edited 26.02.2021
    Are you asking if when you reach level 40 in the Dairy Contracts, the Fishing, Horse, and Cooperative tokens should be appearing in those contracts?  Please let me know so I can give a specific question to the team.  Thank you.

I did ask the team what I believe is your concern as to the absence of the tokens for DSF, Cooperative Village, and Horse Paddock in your level 40 dairy contracts.  I will let you know as soon as I know.
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    @CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) Following Chickadees enquiry  it seems the dairy tokens for horse paddock, fishing and so on don't exist, therefore they can't be unlocked. It's the same for level 4 or 5 tokens. and contract level 40 is maximum

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file