Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

[Discussion] Candy Farm Becomes Sweeter in Feb

This is where you can discuss Candy Farm Becomes Sweeter in Feb

Comments

• ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    edited 15.02.2021
    If you want to just build a little bit on the candy farm, build a couple of sweet almond orchards and produce marzipan and gingerbread hearts or build a couple of cocoa tree orchards and an alpaca pen and produce chocolate and sugar ornaments. If you want to get a lot out of the farm, try building two alpaca pens and five cocoa tree orchards and produce lots of chocolate and sugar ornaments, but you will probably have to spend around 200m dollars on it.

Also make sure to purchase gumball machines if you participate in the pleasure park event as the event probably won't return for a few months.
  • Am I missing something? What is sweeter about this candy farm, looks the same to me.
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    Well is there something sweeter this time around???  LMAO

I am sure the answer is a resounding NO!

Happy Farming All!
  • Lylu (INT1)Lylu (INT1) INT1 Posts: 448
    If you want to just build a little bit on the candy farm, build a couple of sweet almond orchards and produce marzipan and gingerbread hearts or build a couple of cocoa tree orchards and an alpaca pen and produce chocolate and sugar ornaments. If you want to get a lot out of the farm, try building two alpaca pens and five cocoa tree orchards and produce lots of chocolate and sugar ornaments, but you will probably have to spend around 200m dollars on it.

Also make sure to purchase gumball machines if you participate in the pleasure park event as the event probably won't return for a few months.
    Hey Ninja - I'm just trying to get vouchers to buy Gumball machines - your quick advice, 2 alpaca, 5 Cocoa; does one level those up? Any further details would be greatly appreciated.
     -L.
  • bigez (US1)bigez (US1) US1 Posts: 111
    candy farm is a joke

Hey Ninja - I'm just trying to get vouchers to buy Gumball machines - your quick advice, 2 alpaca, 5 Cocoa; does one level those up? Any further details would be greatly appreciated.
     -L.
    Yes. Upgrade all of them to level 4. Upgrading buildings on the candy farm is more important than on the other temporary farms as the production often doubles with each upgrade. That should give you more than enough vouchers for gumball machines.
  • Heather Norsk (US1)Heather Norsk (US1) US1 Posts: 7,346
    @ninjahuman (AU1)
    CrazyBigFarm's site has voucher speed run to make fruity delights & marzipan like the 1st part of your comment. In CBF guide, it says to sell pasture grass for vouchers. Do you feel 2 alpaca & 5 Cocoa will give more vouchers than the almond orchard/marzipan? 
    @ninjahuman (AU1)
    CrazyBigFarm's site has voucher speed run to make fruity delights & marzipan like the 1st part of your comment. In CBF guide, it says to sell pasture grass for vouchers. Do you feel 2 alpaca & 5 Cocoa will give more vouchers than the almond orchard/marzipan? 
    Fruity delights aren't good for being produced in large quantities. However, there is a case for marzipan and gingerbread hearts. In some situations this is better, but this is usually in the situation where you are building a high number of orchards and using gold to skip the crushing mill. If you can get a few handbook levels instead of skipping the crushing mill, the cocoa tree orchards will work better off as you don't have to spend a lot of gold each time skipping the crushing mill to make it more worthwhile.
  • Sugar Mill?? I was able to make about 20 alpaca feed at level 2 in the sugar mill, i upgraded to level 3 and now can only do 30 at a time? where is the upgrade on THAT? Is this a bug? I wanted to put in more alpacas but at this rate i can't keep them fed fast enough? what will level 4 give me for feed? any help appreciated!! Our moderators rock!
  • They are asking for a voucher number.... where do I find it and what is it for??  Thanks!
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    @Marlene0412 (US1)

Do you mean this?

There are no current Vouchers I am aware of

The Piggy Bank is paid for with real money
  • Morti (SKN1)Morti (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 485
    Sugar Mill?? I was able to make about 20 alpaca feed at level 2 in the sugar mill, i upgraded to level 3 and now can only do 30 at a time? where is the upgrade on THAT? Is this a bug? I wanted to put in more alpacas but at this rate i can't keep them fed fast enough? what will level 4 give me for feed? any help appreciated!! Our moderators rock!
    As I read it, the production time and the amount of grass are reduced, but the amount of feed does not increase.
    http://www.crazybigfarm.net/strategy/candy_farm_walkthrough.htm
  • CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,226
    I created a new Voucher run template for the Candy Farm Strategy Guide called the Cocoa run (located under Templates)  All you will be selling is Cocoa powder and Cocoa beans, no use for the Candy factory.

https://crazybigfarm.net/strategy/candy_farm_walkthrough.htm

Now that I have less time to devote to game-play I came up with a template that only needed me every 6 hours.
    Here is an image of the farm completed

I just took this image and as you can see I'm Rank 61 and have made over 7 million voucher already.

• Lylu (INT1)Lylu (INT1) INT1 Posts: 448
    NIce - thanks CBF!! Might be too late for me to use this time, but will probably become my go to strategy for the Candy farm.
    I created a new Voucher run template for the Candy Farm Strategy Guide called the Cocoa run (located under Templates)  All you will be selling is Cocoa powder and Cocoa beans, no use for the Candy factory.

Now that I have less time to devote to game-play I came up with a template that only needed me every 6 hours.
    Here is an image of the farm completed

I just took this image and as you can see I'm Rank 61 and have made over 7 million voucher already.

Do you have any idea how many farm dollars you have spent?
    Asking as I am at a low level, with not so high earnings yet, on my main farm
    @Morti (SKN1)
    you can use the same strategy as CrazyBigFarm to get vouchers from cocoa beans with as many cocoa orchards as you can afford.  The same concept would apply if you could only fit 2 orchards. You won't earn as much of course, but add as many or as few orchards as you can afford to.

edited 28.02.2021

@CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)
    Thank you so very much!!!  I too have less time to play these days, and your seal only run on the winter farms has really helped me to be able to participate in those temp farms again and even earn a good amount of runes!  This seems like a similar concept, can't wait to try it out  :)
    Can I find my progress points anywhere?
    I would like to finish level 5 in the Candy Palace but can not see how much I am missing?
    I only see this arrow that shows that I am approx halfway.

• ChickadeeQuilterChickadeeQuilter Guest Posts: 967
    I would like to finish level 5 in the Candy Palace but can not see how much I am missing?

The bar chart that your pic show does not indicate how close you are to that 7000 mark and it never did. Sorry, all I can say is keep dontating until you reach the end of the 7000 and gain the rewards.  When that happens then the indicator arrow will jump to the box above the 7000.

The bar chart that your pic show does not indicate how close you are to that 7000 mark and it never did. Sorry, all I can say is keep dontating until you reach the end of the 7000 and gain the rewards.  When that happens then the indicator arrow will jump to the box above the 7000.
    Yes I did. But it would be nice to see this somewhere
Sign In to comment.