Home EN Suggestions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

catalyst conversion??

It my memory right, and I know the chances of that lol, there used to be a way to make the higher up catalyst. Maybe there still is and It's now locked so not sure...  Whats seems like could be helpful is a way to make ordinary into rare or others. From what I am reading, doesn't seem like anyone is gonna use labs to make seeds so if GGS won't get rid of that, then let us use the ordinary to make rare which we will use. Some kind of conversion rate like 100 ordinary makes 10 rare or 1 precious.

Comments

• Heather Norsk (US1)Heather Norsk (US1) US1 Posts: 7,346
    Your memory serves you right on this one! This is one of the things I've been saying since this lab fiasco started. Here's the cc/paste from my 1st note in the Jan. update discussion

"Personally, I would like to see a few deleted recipes return to the lab; in particular, the ability to make the higher level catalysts from the lower ones. Apart from giving us a lot more ways to obtain catalysts, that is the only thing I can think of that will get me to spend any more cash to upgrade these (in my current opinion) defunct buildings. But that’s just my opinion on the catalysts, maybe a suggestion."

So, yes, I definitely agree this option should be returned! 
  • Kitty Reed (US1)Kitty Reed (US1) US1 Posts: 109
    Maybe this is not the right place for LAB discussion but there was talk about making changes to the labs
    People are are taking down labs and some don't have a use for 3 labs now . Would be nice if we knew what the plans are . A lot of very unhappy people in this game after the lab changes. I think GGS has had enough time 
    and enough info from us players to know this was not a wise decision . So lets get some answers here !!!!

• Just reverse the Laboratory update. Surely it cannot be that difficult to do. Also all members would like a refund of the millions they spent upgrading the Lab after this most stupid update. Sort it out GGS you must know by now it was an idiotic decision.
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    This is not the place to discuss the lab update :)  as you realise

Please stay on topic (catalyst conversion)

Comments on the Lab changes should go the Jan Update Discussion HERE

If all comments are in one place it is easier for us to collate and ensures we don't miss anything relevant
Sign In to comment.