Home EN The Chicken Coop

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Show your farm design !!!

Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602
Hello everyone !

Quite simple, shows what your farm looks like, what you have taken time to design , and create :)

I know, I've seen quite amazing creations over time , and this sounds like a great place to show them :)

Comments

• Blossom (SKN1)Blossom (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 564
    Hello everyone !

Quite simple, shows what your farm looks like, what you have taken time to design , and create :)

I know, I've seen quite amazing creations over time , and this sounds like a great place to show them :)

Prety farm ♥
    This is my main farm. Not finished with it jet and many more things to do with it so it be sweeter. I had changed it many times cause I love to decorate  :)

• JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    Here is my main farm...

• Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602
    Very nice looking to both of you :)

@Blossom (SKN1) 

Your field setup is very sweet

@JVD (US1)

Very nice middle set up :)
    Very nice looking to both of you :)

@Blossom (SKN1) 

Your field setup is very sweet

@JVD (US1)

Very nice middle set up :)
    Thank you @Exxy
    Thanks @Exxy (INT1) your farm looking good as well and @Blossom (SKN1) nice going... I have redone my farm countless times as I enjoy decorating as well!
  • CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,226
    This is a good idea. I like to see players put their amagition into their farms.

I too like your field set up @Blossom (SKN1) and I like how you set up your cows @JVD (US1).
    JVD (US1) said:
    Thanks @Exxy (INT1) your farm looking good as well and @Blossom (SKN1) nice going... I have redone my farm countless times as I enjoy decorating as well!
    This is a good idea. I like to see players put their amagition into their farms.

I too like your field set up @Blossom (SKN1) and I like how you set up your cows @JVD (US1).
    Thanks a much to you both ♥
    I had redone my farms (main, goume, and flower farm) much time until I got satisfied and come do it more cause it's fun :blush: Yes, I too, I like see how the other players design their farms, got ideas, especially in the others server.
    Here is my flower farm, only farm that has good production costs LOL! will do the gourmet shortly...

edited 24.02.2021
    and here is  the gourmet farm :)

JVD (US1) said:
    and here is  the gourmet farm :)

WOOW Powerful farmers you have, really pretty, nice work!  :)
    Very nice farms @JVD (US1) and powerful as Blossom said.  I would have carpal tunnel for sure feeding all those ducks.
    edited 24.02.2021
    I was gonna wait until I got everything harvested before I took my screenshots to eliminate the produce icons, but I'll just take them while in Layout mode.

Here is my Main farm. Once I get my last 4 candy cows, it's complete.

BTW To see forum posted images in full-size view, all you gotta do is Right-click on them and select "Open image in new tab"
    Post edited by CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) on
    Here is my Gourmet farm. The 10 viking ducks to fill that giant hole are still in my inventory and that is where they'll stay until I see what they do with the farm labs. I'm glad now that I haven't had the time to get them built.

Here is my Flower farm.

CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) you have very powerful farms too! AN Exxy too :blush:  And very good worked :smiley:

I trying to put out more Viking duck house because they give a lot more eggs than them usual. My farms need some more work to get "perfect " :D I had not played enough long to have the time to upgrade all that want but its fun to have a farm with much wort with it to get it better and this will never end ♥
    This is my goume :blush:
    And so, my flower farm: 
  • Gut Landluft (DE1)Gut Landluft (DE1) DE1 Posts: 9,612
    my main farm:

two decorations as placeholders for next manor for more stables inside the animal communities
    awesome farms @CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) and @Blossom (SKN1) and @Gut Landluft (DE1)

love the sharing of farm designs!  

I can definitely understand your hesitation to put out more ducks CBF!!!  I may end up deleting some so I can survive farm cash wise.... :(   same with cows :(
    edited 25.02.2021
    my main farm:

two decorations as placeholders for next manor for more stables inside the animal communities

Gut Landluft (DE1) really pretty farm! ♥ Like its design :)
     I love the sharing of farm design too  :)  
  • Autumnferret (US1)Autumnferret (US1) US1 Posts: 1,168
    needs a massive overhaul. Not sure how I've been managing with only 6 fields for so long lol

edited 25.02.2021
    needs a massive overhaul. Not sure how I've been managing with only 6 fields for so long lol

Even this I think your farm is nice ♥
    GOOD worked
    Autumnferret (US1) :)
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526

The main farm and gourmet farm have a lot of spare workers and I'm trying to save up some diamonds so I can add a donkey dwelling and then add some jam factories. And I need to get some more country manors for the main farm and then place many extra themed cowsheds. I don't think I will be able to use the other expansions for a very long time though. :(

Here is my decoration valley and candy farm as well, although I have not been that active to make much progress on the candy farm.

JVD (US1) said:

I can definitely understand your hesitation to put out more ducks CBF!!!  I may end up deleting some so I can survive farm cash wise.... :(   same with cows :(
    Cowsheds and duck coops are quite useful to build for making a profit and they help in multiple events. I'm not sure why you would have to remove them for something related to farm dollars.

Even this I think your farm is nice ♥
    GOOD worked
    Autumnferret (US1) :)
    Thanks @Blossom (SKN1)
    GF also in need of a redo! Hoping to swap out more regular ducks for viking

FF basic & boring I guess

The main farm and gourmet farm have a lot of spare workers and I'm trying to save up some diamonds so I can add a donkey dwelling and then add some jam factories. And I need to get some more country manors for the main farm and then place many extra themed cowsheds. I don't think I will be able to use the other expansions for a very long time though. :(

Here is my decoration valley and candy farm as well, although I have not been that active to make much progress on the candy farm.

JVD (US1) said:

Cowsheds and duck coops are quite useful to build for making a profit and they help in multiple events. I'm not sure why you would have to remove them for something related to farm dollars.
     @ninjahuman (AU1) your farms is beauty! Like your candy farm and I gues you are good at the Tivoli ;)
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
     @ninjahuman (AU1) your farms is beauty! Like your candy farm and I gues you are good at the Tivoli ;)
    Thanks. :) What is Tivoli by the way?
    Thanks. :) What is Tivoli by the way?
    Welcome <3
    I mean this one. Sorry for my bad English :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file