Home EN Suggestions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Jam Factory Suggestion

SystemSystem Posts: 106,969
This discussion was created from comments split from: Jan Update - The New Year Update [Discussion].

Comments

• BJs (US1)BJs (US1) US1 Posts: 189
    Jam Factory Suggestion -

Sugar is a bit slow - SO how about a boost - Lets get some tokens from the dairy that will allow an up tic in sugar production - Higher values could be in the thousands for a one or two shot use - maybe the lower contracts could be a half dozen shoot outs b4 they expire - Or let jam factory give a random icon with a posted amount of sugar - Or now here me out - have a new booth in the parking lot - Tess and Ava apple can have a  wait for it ---------- A kissing Booth - best kisser gets a wind fall of sugar -  Or a little bit boring but the best one I got is - an edge crop - Yep Sugar Cain - how could that not be an easy way to begin besides fruit sugar how about the real organic staple. One last shot at redemption after the kissing booth - edit the Candy farm to produce tokens or a rail road car full of sugar I know the Big farm needs a rail road - -- I mean you know just a few bags of sugar  here and there -

• Heather Norsk (US1)Heather Norsk (US1) US1 Posts: 7,346
    Or just build more fruit orchards to get more sugar?
  • Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602
    Most definetely , Adding apples , cherries , peaches , citrus , is a good option :D

You can also use the purple ressources to get yourself a bit more sugar

• Blossom (SKN1)Blossom (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 564
    The jam is ok but I think now the greenhouse should not cost gold to upgrade! It doesn't work with the new system who now we need to make more berries from the greenhouse so the jam factory can run as it must so we be able to get the jam for the contracts and the boat. Or even that the greenhouse makes more berries? No bad idea ;)
  • bigez (US1)bigez (US1) US1 Posts: 111
    why does it take so much more to make the elderberry jam can not keep up with the boat
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    I think the jam factories should be giving us more fruit using less ingredients as the buildings are leveled up.  When we level the mills up or the bakery, we get more product with less ingredients.  The amounts of jam that the factories give us is so very puny and meager.  I also suggest eliminating the pineapple jam as a mission option during the times when the Candy and Viking farms are going.  I suggest having "quick producing" versions of the other Temp farms or a quick producing version of the apple jam and totally eliminating the pineapple jam missions entirely.
  • Morti (SKN1)Morti (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 485
    It then requires that you have the money, the space and not least the opportunity to make fertilizer.
    It can be difficult to keep up if you are below level 50
  • Morti (SKN1)Morti (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 485

You can also use the purple ressources to get yourself a bit more sugar

Not everyone has the purple resources
    I think the jam factories should be giving us more fruit using less ingredients as the buildings are leveled up.  When we level the mills up or the bakery, we get more product with less ingredients.  The amounts of jam that the factories give us is so very puny and meager.  I also suggest eliminating the pineapple jam as a mission option during the times when the Candy and Viking farms are going.  I suggest having "quick producing" versions of the other Temp farms or a quick producing version of the apple jam and totally eliminating the pineapple jam missions entirely.
    I AGGRE WITH YOU !
  • Rusty Farmer (AU1)Rusty Farmer (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,705
    edited 01.03.2021
    FYI, in case you didn't know, each level of the workshop decreases ingredients required in the jam factories by 5%.
    FYI, in case you didn't know, each level of the workshop decreases ingredients required in the jam factories by 5%.
    But it is very low %
  • Heather Norsk (US1)Heather Norsk (US1) US1 Posts: 7,346
    It then requires that you have the money, the space and not least the opportunity to make fertilizer.
    It can be difficult to keep up if you are below level 50
    I absolutely agree. I think they put the jam factory at way too low of a level. IMHO, it should not be a mission option until at least level 81 when the stackmaster can be built. At level 50 most players have maybe 1 cherry, 3 apples, and no peaches nor flower farm orchards. With that, it's impossible to run the jam factory much.

But then again, I also think they may temporary farms available to players at too low of a level too. They require so much cash to run well, it's near impossible to do well until level 100 - 150. But that will never change either.

And, all of us dealt with the requirements of cherries before we had space to build one or had enough dung to make enough fertilizer for it. It's the way the game is setup, to give us something to work towards, just not able to complete when they start asking for it. It happens / happened in many areas, not just the jam, so I guess I don't see why jam would be any different.  Most players don't have empty space just to build more orchards, but it can be a goal to work towards.
Sign In to comment.