Home EN Cooperatives

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

The Back Forty (US1)

Taji (US1)Taji (US1) US1 Posts: 52
edited 25.08.2019 in Cooperatives
Hi!

Let's start with the blurb:
Friendly folk who like to farm without stress: Play your way!
Easy goin' top-notch CoOp looking for lvl35+ adult farmers who play 3X or more a week.
Contributing to current CoOp project is priority, everything else is by choice, with full event support.
All research done, get the most outta your farm...
So come on in, sit a spell, take your shoes off... 

Now to add a bit more:
Real Life Happens~ We are willing to work with any schedule, however a heads up on red lights is always nice. (There IS a boot point, just talk to me...)
Some folk don't care for events, some like a few, some go whole hog. We have all kinds of folk here and all are welcome. The Forty is solid Silver in the CCs and Diamond in the VF, your hard work will be rewarded.
There is always a CoOp booster for the CCs and sparks for the asking... helping each other in our personal quests is fun AND helps the CoOp as well.

While we may not be a CoOp for super high achievers we are a CoOp for folk dedicated to the game.
If you like to play just for the fun of it or have certain time constraints (job, health, access) think of joining us here at the Back Forty. You'll find yourself in the right spot.

So come on in, sit a spell, take your shoes off...
~Taji 

Post edited by Taji (US1) on

Comments

• Barb66 (US1)Barb66 (US1) US1 Posts: 57
    Great co-op. Members always willing to help each other. Can't say enough good things about this group. Farming has become my "go-to" for entertainment -- and a way to engage my thinking about strategic & tactical planning. This is my virtual friend network. Feel I'm getting to know folks a bit better every day. 
  • Taji (US1)Taji (US1) US1 Posts: 52
    edited 07.03.2020
                                                                 !!March Madness!! 
    The Back Forty has gone mad and is holding an open house for the month of March.

Anyone who prefers playing Big Farm without the stress of constant competition is welcome to join us.
    New farmers will have a wonderful network of experience to draw from.
    English speaking players preferred but I have Google Translate and I'm not afraid to use it...

There is a wonderful group of farmers here that truly enjoy playing the game and helping each other succeed.  Would you like to be one?
    The door's open, come on in!! 
    ~Taji  :)
    Post edited by Taji (US1) on
  • Come join us. Wonderful co-op who are always willing to help each other.  Give us a try!
    Great co-op. Come one, come all! Stress-free environment. Super supportive members.
    Glad to see many new members. Hope you find this a fun co-op that provides a lot of support and opportunities to grow your farms or just hang out with a super group of players.  :)
  • Great seeing all the new members!  Looking for a new co-op with friendly and supportive players and no drama.  Here we are!
    March Madness marches on:  The Back Forty still has room for new members!
    We have gathered some wonderful new players during our Open House, you can be one too...
    Come join us for a relaxing way to play.  B)

• Mercia (US1)Mercia (US1) US1 Posts: 1
    I would like to join The Back Forty coop.Just started playing 3-20-20 (yesterday) and looking for a laid back coop where I don't have to be a heavy player. If you don't think I will fit in then don't accept me. I'm fine with that.
    Thanks for the read.
    Invite sent, @Mercia (US1). 
    We look forward to you joining us.   :)
    The Back Forty (US1) is looking for new members and has plenty of room for a CoOp to merge with us.
    All research done, active Village life & boosters for the CC's.
    What more could you ask for?
    How about a laid back, friendly atmosphere to farm... Your Way!
    While we are not Event crazy we do quite well. Nothing is mandatory, we aim to enjoy the game!!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file