Home EN Cooperatives

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Merge !! Hey Small Co ops L@@king To Get Ahead?? Why Not Join a Bigger Co op!!

1235»

Comments

• jules314 (US1)jules314 (US1) US1 Posts: 399
    Hi all,

Green Giants has room for 15 players at the moment. We are very friendly, supportive and respectful. We work together to help each other out and it makes the game more social. It isn't a part-time job here, and our philosophy is to respect that this is just a past-time for having fun. We do well in the events too, and hope to get some new players that will do what they can and be part of a great team!

Hope to hear from you - Apply now to join (open status) on the US1 Server!

Jules314
  • Hello guys. We are small cooperative from BULGARIA and we are 4 girls friends . Us cooperative is small but progresive very fast. We are help each other. Now we are looking for new farmers friends to join us. Everybody is welcome . About events we are at  first top 3 . We are active about events like village fire, cooperative events.  We are not tolerate rude language, cheaters. If you want to join us please send a messanger to Misheto and the name of cooperative is Bulgarian Lenkat.

GREETINGS AND HAVE A NICE DAY WE ARE WAITING FOR YOU :)
  • We have recently lost a few of our members to illness and have 10 spots avail for a small co op merge.  We are a gold league co op. English speaking adults only.  We are willing to help you with your game so you can advance.  We like to win and chat.   All research as been done.
  • Hello, I am currently a deputy of Whispering Winds coop. Both leaders have left and we are full (27 members) with many red lights and no way to remove them! Can anyone help? There is myself and one other active deputy and about 5 active players. Alot of time, money & gold invested and not wanting to just leave it and start again. 
    Thanks, FarmerDebs6
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    Hello, I am currently a deputy of Whispering Winds coop. Both leaders have left and we are full (27 members) with many red lights and no way to remove them! Can anyone help? There is myself and one other active deputy and about 5 active players. Alot of time, money & gold invested and not wanting to just leave it and start again. 
    Thanks, FarmerDebs6
    Hang in there - the co op leadership will pass on to the next highest active Deputy in the co op. Takes about 32 days from the leader's last log out of the game.
  • Hi - thanks everyone for your help! Problem has been resolved. :smile:
  • KoStone (US1)KoStone (US1) US1 Posts: 131
    KoStone cooperative is open for mergers :-\ 
  • jules314 (US1)jules314 (US1) US1 Posts: 399

@KoStone (US1) : I just sent you an in-game PM for the Green Giants Coop
  • KoStone (US1)KoStone (US1) US1 Posts: 131

@KoStone (US1) : I just sent you an in-game PM for the Green Giants Coop
    No, no, no. My co-op is accepting mergers, not merging itself! Sorry for the inconvenience😞
  • Autumnferret (US1)Autumnferret (US1) US1 Posts: 1,168
    TranquilMeadows has lots of open spots for a merge or few. We are currently level 204 and ranked 69 with a village level 129 and research done except recruitment. 
  • Taji (US1)Taji (US1) US1 Posts: 52
    The Back Forty (US1) is looking for new members and has plenty of room for a CoOp to merge with us.
    All research done, active Village life & boosters for the CC's.
    What more could you ask for?
    How about a laid back, friendly atmosphere to farm... Your Way!
    While we are not Event crazy we do quite well. Nothing is mandatory, we aim to enjoy the game!!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file