Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Crazy Big Farm Site

2»

Comments

• Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    Is anyone else having problems with Crazy Big Farm site or is it just me?  I went to confirm some information before responding to a question here and am again getting the, "This site can't be reached" error.

@CrazyBigfarm55 (US1), are you aware of any issues?

?? sure you are using the right new address ? - https://crazybigfarm.net/index.html
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    Is anyone else having problems with Crazy Big Farm site or is it just me?  I went to confirm some information before responding to a question here and am again getting the, "This site can't be reached" error.

@CrazyBigfarm55 (US1), are you aware of any issues?
    It's loading for me. I have had an issue like that recently with other websites though, so it may be something else that is causing it but it is a bit confusing.
  • ChickadeeQuilterChickadeeQuilter Guest Posts: 967
    Try this link: (I had no problem with it...I am using Edge Browser)

https://crazybigfarm.net

• Heather Norsk (US1)Heather Norsk (US1) US1 Posts: 7,346
    Thanks. It's working for me now again.  I had tried on Chrome, Firefox & Brave browsers on 2 different computers, and was getting the same error on them all. (Since I was on the internet in other tabs, it was not an internet issue)
  • 24K Mayhem (US1)24K Mayhem (US1) US1 Posts: 494
    I received that error message but was able to reach CBF when I tried the second time 
  • ChickadeeQuilterChickadeeQuilter Guest Posts: 967
    Oh I am so glad!  <3

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file