Home The Chicken Coop

Thought of the Day! ( feel free to add yours )

146»

Comments

• Sophie Zee CatzSophie Zee Catz Moderator, ModDarkBlue Posts: 4,745

"They tried to bury me, but didn't know that I'm a seed." - Mexican proverb

Regras do Fórum  | Suporte Técnico  | Tutoriais e Dicas
  • Kinda funny when ya look at the spam mail ya get that gives ya unsubscribe links stating they have a ZERO SPAM POLICY but yet the only way u got on their mailing list in the first place was if they bought it from someone else with the sole purpose of sending out spam!!!
    Leader of TranquilMeadows

TY FARMERJOHN 22!!!!!!
  • Sophie Zee CatzSophie Zee Catz Moderator, ModDarkBlue Posts: 4,745

"They tried to bury me, but didn't know that I'm a seed." - Mexican proverb

Regras do Fórum  | Suporte Técnico  | Tutoriais e Dicas
  • vision (GB1)vision (GB1) GB1 Posts: 16,485
    ♥♥•*¨*•♥•*¨*•♥♥

Thanks John  :)        
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, ModGreen Posts: 1,091
    The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved -- loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves. -Victor Hugo, novelist and dramatist (26 Feb 1802-1885)
  • Blossom (SKN1)Blossom (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 331
    The greatest thing is not to never fall, but to get up after each fall!
    Visa kllbilden

We are like tenant farmers chopping down the fence around our house for fuel when we should be using Nature's inexhaustible sources of energy -- sun, wind and tide. ... I'd put my money on the sun and solar energy. What a source of power! I hope we don't have to wait until oil and coal run out before we tackle that.

Thomas Edison, inventor (1847-1931)
    I hope it too! Here theey try to replace the cars with electric cars, but some problem with it I think :)

♥♥•*¨*•♥•*¨*•♥♥

• Jenny1979 (GR1)Jenny1979 (GR1) GR1 Posts: 1,005

Every thing is possible Thought of the day Neurosharp  Mother quotes  Quotes for students Thought of the day

made by farmerjohn22 (US1)
  • Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,369
    If the cats watches you!

Who watches the cats?

• If you could live forever, would you?

Made by Jonquille6 (FR1)
  • Jenny1979 (GR1)Jenny1979 (GR1) GR1 Posts: 1,005

Your best teacher... is your last mistake!!!

made by farmerjohn22 (US1)
  • Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,369
    edited 30.03.2021
    It is easy to amplify lies

and

discredit truth

♥♥•*¨*•♥•*¨*•♥♥

• Blue Denim (US1)Blue Denim (US1) US1 Posts: 2,417

See the source image

See the source image

It is easy to amplify lies

and

discredit truth

Right!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights