Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Country Manor in DW

The plain country manor costs 37 happiness and the cute summer country manor costs 42. Now to me, if it's cute with trees it would make workers happy, but it costs more in happiness??? I get how the pain costs more to build/upgrade but uses less happiness, but logic to me says summer should cost less happiness and more to build/upgrade. It's called the cute factor!! Am I the only 1 that thinks this is kinda backwards?

Comments

• Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    Not sure what you're getting at but the houses not matter what kind have always hurt 1's production costs which is why we have decorations to help balance the costs out so we can make money to keep improving our farm/s.
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    The plain country manor costs 37 happiness and the cute summer country manor costs 42. Now to me, if it's cute with trees it would make workers happy, but it costs more in happiness??? I get how the pain costs more to build/upgrade but uses less happiness, but logic to me says summer should cost less happiness and more to build/upgrade. It's called the cute factor!! Am I the only 1 that thinks this is kinda backwards?
    That's because it's easier to collect the summery country manor compared to collecting the country manor. Many cooperatives can get each of their players a summery country manor every time the CC comes and the country manor takes at least two pleasure park events to collect enough vouchers for one.
  • Autumnferret (US1)Autumnferret (US1) US1 Posts: 1,168
    Not sure what you're getting at but the houses not matter what kind have always hurt 1's production costs which is why we have decorations to help balance the costs out so we can make money to keep improving our farm/s.
    Wasn't exactly getting at anything other than simply put - the 1 that seems more cute costs more in happiness
    That's because it's easier to collect the summery country manor compared to collecting the country manor. Many cooperatives can get each of their players a summery country manor every time the CC comes and the country manor takes at least two pleasure park events to collect enough vouchers for one.
    Still kinda seems backwards to me lol. Cute should give happiness, not cost more. lol I dunno. Maybe if the 2 kept the same way of getting em, same everything EXCEPT swap the building picture itself, it would make more sense. Not expecting em to or anything. I just was mentioning something that seemed backwards to me was all
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    Wasn't exactly getting at anything other than simply put - the 1 that seems more cute costs more in happiness
    If it helps, here is some history on these houses. The country manor was introduced as a hard work reward for the new pleasure park event. Then the summery country manor appeared as an offer for players to purchase so they could get a house of similar standard without having to grind the pleasure park event for the country manor. Then the summery country manor became available as a cooperative ranking reward in the cooperative championships and the pleasure park event was changed so it now takes longer to get country manors.

The appearance can be a bit subjective. I see where you are coming from with the one appearing to be cuter than the other, but some players may prefer the appearance of the other so that may affect it as well as the order in which they were released and the original purpose of the summery country manor.
    If it helps, here is some history on these houses. The country manor was introduced as a hard work reward for the new pleasure park event. Then the summery country manor appeared as an offer for players to purchase so they could get a house of similar standard without having to grind the pleasure park event for the country manor. Then the summery country manor became available as a cooperative ranking reward in the cooperative championships and the pleasure park event was changed so it now takes longer to get country manors.

The appearance can be a bit subjective. I see where you are coming from with the one appearing to be cuter than the other, but some players may prefer the appearance of the other so that may affect it as well as the order in which they were released and the original purpose of the summery country manor.
    Honestly the only thing I remember from when the pleasure park was released was thinking "what's the point of this?!" I can also say that I never paid that much attention to them on the main farms since I never expected to earn 1. It's just when trying to figure the best plan in Dream World that I really noticed how the numbers were so different. Just an odd tidbit to me I guess ya could say. I guess I was just wondering if I was the only one out there that sees it as kinds odd, but then again I learned long time ago I tend to see things differently then others LMAO
    Usually if folks tend to like the looks of an item - they/ggs will want more for it & it will not be worth as much in the long run. Forget about the looks unless that is what you're going for. I can get all kind of skins to make things look different.
    Usually if folks tend to like the looks of an item - they/ggs will want more for it & it will not be worth as much in the long run. Forget about the looks unless that is what you're going for. I can get all kind of skins to make things look different.
    Wasn't aware dream world offered skins
    I am sorry I must have misread the Dream World part ?? From your post it sound as if you where commenting about all the houses for the regular farms
     :( Sorry did not intend to mislead you into thinking there would be skins for the Dream world or Greta's D world
    I am sorry I must have misread the Dream World part ?? From your post it sound as if you where commenting about all the houses for the regular farms
     :( Sorry did not intend to mislead you into thinking there would be skins for the Dream world or Greta's D world
    Honestly, I think everyone read more into this then was intended causing it to take a weird spin. No biggie. Y'all are so full of great information and used to sharing it, and I come along with just a simple observation.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file