Home Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Jan Update - The New Year Update [Discussion]

Comments

• SystemSystem Posts: 106,692
    This discussion was created from comments split from: a new restaurant.
  • bigez (US1)bigez (US1) US1 Posts: 94
    that jam takes way to long to make i guess it is just away for us not to be able to get to the good prizes for the horseshoes in the championship
  • bigez (US1)bigez (US1) US1 Posts: 94
    edited 02.02.2021
    All the farms out there that use premium feed to allow them to have less or no deco's did have an advantage fair or otherwise it wont worry me as I like to my production cost down, however if will affect the "big hitters", who have extra production sites in lieu of deco's , but it was their choice to do so. And being pragmatic it was an imbalance but one that most if not all players took advantage of ! I cant see the big hitters destroying stables to put in deco's , we may lose them , better for the rest of us , but I do wonder how many of these players buy gold , maybe G.G. has done an analysis, who knows, either way its a game changer ( pardon the pun).
        But trying to be positive perhaps Big farm could introduce a secondary mill ( factory ) just for the production of premium feed using certs or some other medium as has been suggested?
    But this change to the farm lab has affected all of us and does warrant action
    Ghost who walks.
    All the farms out there that use premium feed to allow them to have less or no deco's did have an advantage fair or otherwise it wont worry me as I like to my production cost down, however if will affect the "big hitters", who have extra production sites in lieu of deco's , but it was their choice to do so. And being pragmatic it was an imbalance but one that most if not all players took advantage of ! I cant see the big hitters destroying stables to put in deco's , we may lose them , better for the rest of us , but I do wonder how many of these players buy gold , maybe G.G. has done an analysis, who knows, either way its a game changer ( pardon the pun).
        But trying to be positive perhaps Big farm could introduce a secondary mill ( factory ) just for the production of premium feed using certs or some other medium as has been suggested?
    But this change to the farm lab has affected all of us and does warrant action
    Ghost who walks.
    xps are worthless in this game yes you get to a higher level and you go against higher level players but you are ranked by mission not by your level       
    Post edited by BugsBunny on
  • ChickadeeQuilterChickadeeQuilter Moderator, ModGreen Posts: 560
    Since most of the posts happened over the weekend, the Team is still reviewing the data.  Please have patience. Thank you.
  • BugsBunnyBugsBunny Moderator, ModGreen Posts: 1,228
    Ruined a great farm option,  have moved labs to a corner out of the way, will no longer use or upgrade.  Thanks for Nothing.  Wasted a lot of money, gold on building and upgrading over the years.  Now its JUNK.   
    @deputy22 (US1)

I've moved your post from the German forums to the International forums as it is meant to be here, next time please post here on the International forums itself  :)

Best Wishes,
    Bugs Bunny
  • Question, Are we getting credit for the sugar in the corn in making jam's ?
    Question, Are we getting credit for the sugar in the corn in making jam's ?
    Sorry, but corn will not give you the sugar needed for the jams.  As stated before, only by harvesting: apples, cherries, peaches, citrus will give the sugars, and also occasionally sugars will come from harvesting the greenhouse.
  • ADHVAITH (IN1)ADHVAITH (IN1) IN1 Posts: 712
    edited 03.02.2021
    Sorry, but corn will not give you the sugar needed for the jams.  As stated before, only by harvesting: apples, cherries, peaches, citrus will give the sugars, and also occasionally sugars will come from harvesting the greenhouse.
    Chickadee, Will we get sugar from Peaches and Almonds?
    ADHVAITH (IN 1), Leader of the coop Loyal Farmers.
    “The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others.” 
                                                                                                                       – Mahatma Gandhi                                                           

Thanks to @farmerjohn 22 (US1)
    For more details, click on CrazyBigFarm Site
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, ModGreen Posts: 1,112
    As Chickadee has said "only by harvesting: apples, cherries, peaches, citrus will give the sugars,"

Not from Almonds or Olives
  • Morti (SKN1)Morti (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 130
    edited 03.02.2021
    Spørgsmål: Får vi kredit for sukkeret i majsen ved at fremstille marmelade?
    Beklager, men majs giver dig ikke det nødvendige sukker til syltetøj. Som nævnt før, kun ved høst: æbler, kirsebær, ferskner, citrus giver sukkeret, og også lejlighedsvis kommer sukker fra høst af drivhuset.
    Chickadee, får vi sukker fra ferskner og mandler?
    Ja, the peaches giver. Sidste gang fik jeg 130 sukker
    Post edited by Morti (SKN1) on
  • ADHVAITH (IN1)ADHVAITH (IN1) IN1 Posts: 712
    ADHVAITH (IN 1), Leader of the coop Loyal Farmers.
    “The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others.” 
                                                                                                                       – Mahatma Gandhi                                                           

Thanks to @farmerjohn 22 (US1)
    For more details, click on CrazyBigFarm Site
    Chickadee, Will we get sugar from Peaches and Almonds?
    Yes, the almonds give. Last time I got 130 sugar
    Are you sure?  Please post a screenshot of the almonds giving sugar, as currently almonds are not designed to do so.  Maybe you harvested peaches and only thought you harvested almonds?  
  • debj (GB1)debj (GB1) GB1 Posts: 142

If the greenhouse is only supposed to "occassionally" give sugar there is something up with the drop rate on the orchards.

Currently, my greenhouse is the most regular and dependable provider of sugar, giving it at every other harvest. 

Citrus does occasionally give some sugar but the peaches drop rate is ridiculously low I am going days without having any sugar dropped from any of my peach orchards and I have 6 of them.
    debj @ en 1
Sign In to comment.