Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

I Don't Get It ...

How does somebody get 535,000 feed within less than 2 minutes of the start of a mission? What am I missing???

Comments

• BugsBunnyBugsBunny Moderator, Guest Posts: 1,612
    They might have their library books upgraded to the maximum, and they are probably using repeated harvester to skip and harvest in one click, by doing this they are able to get such a high amount in span of seconds/minutes.

• Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602
    My guess would be , High level booster board , and fast forwarding the water mill with gold ;o
  • Spurgiukas (INT1)Spurgiukas (INT1) INT1 Posts: 235
    No..books not needed. making fish food in water mill and skiping with gold. too expensive I think for the points you get. last time while I was looking what are my mills making, other player already had 150k+..so I just waited  for another mission  to start with my 7000 fish feed I had after all night making
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    How does somebody get 535,000 feed within less than 2 minutes of the start of a mission? What am I missing???
    between the books - boosters - tokens - seaweed items & gold - it's pretty easy to see those kind of numbers. Why for a mission during the CC 1 would want to spend gold or other wise is beyond me - the rewards are sure not worth it?!
  • Morti (SKN1)Morti (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 485
    I also wonder about this and also why I get ranked with some who are at level 928, 448 and 633 ??

• Spurgiukas (INT1)Spurgiukas (INT1) INT1 Posts: 235
    its just shows 3 best this week and your position this week. thats all 
  • Having a high lvl and a MUCH lower level face off does feel unbalanced. 
    I know they are divided in the hard work events. Why not in there too?
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    Having a high lvl and a MUCH lower level face off does feel unbalanced. 
    I know they are divided in the hard work events. Why not in there too?
    What you have shown is the over all rankings currently. During the CC you will be put up against all levels of players so more missions can be run.
     All the events do have certain player levels usually - 
    16 - 30 31 - 6465 - 99100 - 149 150 - 999

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file