Home EN Suggestions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

a new restaurant

I wish we could cook pigs,other meat,or meals on the main like the bakery on gourmet farm

Comments

• Terra1111 (US1)Terra1111 (US1) US1 Posts: 48
    That's a good idea!  cooking donkeys would work because I have a of them!
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    phoooo (gasp of indrawn breathe)
    That implies slaughter, kill, kill, butchery, death.  !!!!
    This is a vegan game !!

rofl
  • Summer (SKN1)Summer (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 844
    edited 18.02.2019

*whispers* ehhh vegans do not eat fish :wink:

Must admit that it is a good suggestion  Carriejo (US1) 

Cheers :smile:

• Carriejo (US1)Carriejo (US1) US1 Posts: 2
    vegan do not eat or consume anything animals even honey
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    This will never happen here in this game as it has been asked for before with a resounding NO!
    No harm to come to any of the animals within the game. Wonder what they do with them when we send them out in contracts ?? 
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    This will never happen here in this game as it has been asked for before with a resounding NO!
    No harm to come to any of the animals within the game. Wonder what they do with them when we send them out in contracts ?? 
    My little piggies are off to a day at the beach, surely! :smile:

We most certainly are harming fish, though. 

I am quite happy, though, we aren't slaughtering the other animals.
  • ijrosh (US1)ijrosh (US1) US1 Posts: 1,325
    But we could use pigs in a truffle recipe instead of a new truffle the do look for them and Mabe use a donkey in a recipe were the product Mabe hard to get to Sence they are normally for carrying I am pretty sure there is a recipe that takes donkeys in the coop factory or Mabe instead of restrant have a building we can donate pigs to get something else like we were showing them or training them lol there are a lot of prized pigs out there but they Defently should not be so useless
  • I always wanted a glue factory on horse ranch, to dispose of unwanted horses
  • ijrosh (US1)ijrosh (US1) US1 Posts: 1,325
    i think in Australia horses are used more for dog food and zoo feed and people food but in the united states we dont eat horses we see them as pets not like pigs or cows i looked it up and it says now days there are only a very small portion of people that use animal glue and they can be made out of different animals does not have to be horse but horse hoofs are good for it  but they are for certain professions like high quality furniture  
  • garybaldy (GB1)garybaldy (GB1) GB1 Posts: 502
    As the coop village is a little stuck at the moment, how about some new buildings where we could produce high value goods for sale . Maybe a dairy to produce cheese, butter, yoghurt, ice cream . Also maybe a jam factory, or a frozen food factory . There are several building sites available .
    Presently, the end use of the village is mainly on horse racing, by meadow training and collection of greenhouse seeds from jetty , but horses are a very long term part of the game and the new buildings could help interest in the village .
  • Seeker1 (US1)Seeker1 (US1) US1 Posts: 571

• IvyRaven (DE1)IvyRaven (DE1) DE1 Posts: 134
    As the coop village is a little stuck at the moment, how about some new buildings where we could produce high value goods for sale . Maybe a dairy to produce cheese, butter, yoghurt, ice cream . Also maybe a jam factory, or a frozen food factory .
    Wish granted. B)

I'd like a brewery for all the barley and wheat; there's even hop on the horse ranch... *g*
    A feature not for minors tho.

And aye, it's a bit unsettling to have no restaurant for pork dishes, chicken plates and Peking Duck. Them piggies surely all go to the zoo or a children birthday party to be fed and stroked all day.
  • I always thought pigs in a blanket for the bakery, lol
  • Autumnferret (US1)Autumnferret (US1) US1 Posts: 1,168
    We already shove fish in a can. I'd like to see omelets. Could add things like tomatoes, cheese, bacon. Wheat gets made into bread and now we have jam.....
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    We already shove fish in a can. I'd like to see omelets. Could add things like tomatoes, cheese, bacon. Wheat gets made into bread and now we have jam.....
    We have asked about meat products before with a NEVER as a reply. So pigs are sold to the market for what ever purpose ??
     As nice as that would be please NO let them fix what is still broken from even years ago before adding new/more stuff. Rework the events so we don't have 2 co op events at the same time.
Sign In to comment.