Home Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Jan Update - The New Year Update [Discussion]

Comments

• Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,874
    Has anyone tried demolishing their Jam Factory to see if the Barney Boat will quit asking for jam?
    Yep & guess what yep he want more the next time lol

Need help check CrazyBigFarm
  • ADHVAITH (IN1)ADHVAITH (IN1) IN1 Posts: 712
    Has anyone tried demolishing their Jam Factory to see if the Barney Boat will quit asking for jam?
    Yep & guess what yep he want more the next time lol
    I have tried too. Its good. 
    ADHVAITH (IN 1), Leader of the coop Loyal Farmers.
    “The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others.” 
                                                                                                                       – Mahatma Gandhi                                                           

Thanks to @farmerjohn 22 (US1)
    For more details, click on CrazyBigFarm Site
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, ModGreen Posts: 1,112
    Two points of clarification from reading your posts

- Sugar drops from apples, cherries, peaches, and citrus. Not almonds or olives. 
    - The boat asks for jam whether you have a jam factory or not

BugsBunny, ChickadeeQuilter and myself are still gathering all the feedback and passing it on
  • Twiglet (GB1)Twiglet (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,152
    edited 31.01.2021
    all my farm as gone into polish or something ????

sorted i had to log out and back in again, i was in build mode and when i came out of build mode it was like that.

• ChickadeeQuilterChickadeeQuilter Moderator, ModGreen Posts: 560
    I encourage you all to keep posts on topic: "The January Update" which mainly includes the Lab rennovations, Donkey Dwelling and the Jam Factories. Thank you.  :D
  • , even if it would be to replace them with the same amount needed of certificates 

NO. NONONONO!!!!! YOU might have gazillion certificates but MOST players do NOT have those to spare! Don't give them dumb ideas. There's already too many dumb ideas in this whole thread as is. 
    Sheesh.....!
  • Jashe (INT1)Jashe (INT1) INT1 Posts: 44
    @Exxy (Int1)

Thanks for your input in regard to Jam vice-a-versa Labs. I still think that the labs are a good idea, but you need so many Catalysts to produce Special Seeds and Special Seeds are important to have, especially during CC's when a player wants to use the Special Seed along with Seaweed Humus and get a much more higher yield and these seeds are for all the crops grown. Jam can (if I am not mistaken) only be used in the boat.

Anyway, I hope that GGS thinks up some better ways of us getting catalysts.

Let's see how it goes.

@mutterkjær (SKN1) 

I like what you have mentioned above in regard to the labs, gives a clearer picture, but it still comes down to having Tons of Catalysts, with them, shorter time frame to produce special seeds and a lot more of them during that shorter period.

• The Drifter (US1)The Drifter (US1) US1 Posts: 221
    When GGS first came out with the labs, right after doing away with most GMLs as prizes in events. I think is when their thoughts and mission on the game changed for the worst. Just sayin
    Piddler @ us 1
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,874

- Sugar drops from apples, cherries, peaches, and citrus. Not almonds or olives. 

BugsBunny, ChickadeeQuilter and myself are still gathering all the feedback and passing it on

So basically what you are saying is, if you don't want to build the jam factory you're screwed. You will never be able to send to boat ever again.
    Not quite today I got to load my boat - no jam :)

Need help check CrazyBigFarm
  • george3 (AU1)george3 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 330

So basically what you are saying is, if you don't want to build the jam factory you're screwed. You will never be able to send to boat ever again.
    Not quite today I got to load my boat - no jam :)
    same here Data, 2nd time for me, next will more then likely need 3 Jam product
    george3 @ au 1

• All the farms out there that use premium feed to allow them to have less or no deco's did have an advantage fair or otherwise it wont worry me as I like to my production cost down, however if will affect the "big hitters", who have extra production sites in lieu of deco's , but it was their choice to do so. And being pragmatic it was an imbalance but one that most if not all players took advantage of ! I cant see the big hitters destroying stables to put in deco's , we may lose them , better for the rest of us , but I do wonder how many of these players buy gold , maybe G.G. has done an analysis, who knows, either way its a game changer ( pardon the pun).
        But trying to be positive perhaps Big farm could introduce a secondary mill ( factory ) just for the production of premium feed using certs or some other medium as has been suggested?
    But this change to the farm lab has affected all of us and does warrant action
    Ghost who walks.
  • The Best King (INT1)The Best King (INT1) INT1 Posts: 746
    edited 31.01.2021

, even if it would be to replace them with the same amount needed of certificates 

NO. NONONONO!!!!! YOU might have gazillion certificates but MOST players do NOT have those to spare! Don't give them dumb ideas. There's already too many dumb ideas in this whole thread as is. 
    Sheesh.....!
    Fair enough, but i think it's not too bad of an idea, if you had to replace the use of catalysts with some other farm good, what would you choose?

And plainly removing the catalysts altogether from the lab is not an option ;p

Made by Jonquille6 (FR1)
  • ChickadeeQuilterChickadeeQuilter Moderator, ModGreen Posts: 560
    I'm already running out of fruit sugar!! 
    So how many orchards do I need to make the jam?

Do you realize that the sugar comes out like collectibles when you harvest your fruit trees and when you harvest the Greenhouse using the special greenhouse seed? Just a thought! :)
Sign In to comment.