Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Jan Update - The New Year Update [Discussion]

Comments

• bigez (US1)bigez (US1) US1 Posts: 102
    i see no mods ringing in on this
  • Twiglet (GB1)Twiglet (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,172
    When is GGS going to fix there support page as every time you try and contact support it says sorry technical issue please try later ! also when are they going to fix the issue with buildings sticking through the fences this as been like it for over a year ? Do they know how to fix it ? and when will it be fixed ?

Moved On !
  • maxiroy (US1)maxiroy (US1) US1 Posts: 412
    The next step at a guess will be to remove the nurseries or have a new use for them. I'm shocked by this update. I have never been so shocked as for them to rip the heart out of what the labs were originally for. A part of me feels like demolish them but I don't want to do a knee-jerk reaction that I'll later regret. I am also annoyed that I can no longer fully load the ship. I am having trouble finding space for the jam factories.

Yeah I am kind of shocked by this one too.  And I have been playing this game for like 8 years.  I did upgrade my main one to level 17 and I will leave the others alone for now.   If i have to go back to continually making feed then the making special seeds will come in handy.  But I will see how it goes.  It's hard to judge till I see how it is going to work.

The reaction here is not as bad as the Deep Sea Fishinggate fiasco.  I am sure this was done to bring some balance back due to the billions made from that and the time people made billions on their flower  farm due to a bug when they went to sell their goods.  Everyone was upgrading their farm labs and putting them on all 3 farms. JMO.  And remember I am not happy about this update to the farm lab either.

This still won't keep me from playing this game.  There is way too much other stuff going on in the world for me to be really mad about this.  I play this game to relax and destress.  The day it stresses me out, is the day I stop playing.

Designed by FarmerJohn 22 (US1)
    All I can say is this latest update is a absolute disaster still can't believe you have done this GGS
     it is a game changer for all  
                                Please can you reconsider  :/
    Just my opinion and experience, but once they make a decision, it is usually final.  People that leave this game over things like this who don't spend gold, well...................they aren't making any money off you anyways.

• harden21 (US1)harden21 (US1) US1 Posts: 32
    Can yall pls reconsider changing it back?? 
  • Some people are never happy

They reverted all the horse tournament, for now to be "EXTREMELY" easy to get into diamond

GG have to try to please all types of players ( Which is not an easy task )

And keep the game as balanced as possible ( Which means, that when they think something is too strong , it will get tuned down )

And the opposite is also true , ( When something is too low , it will usually get boosted )

In my book, they tried to fix the "Premium status" by making it again being "Premium"

We can all agree that everyone was using Premium as very common, previously

Pleasing all is very difficuld, agreed
    balancing is difficud too, agreed
    premium food has been available for those that pay for it, so it was premium before, after this change its only available for those players with deep pockets (real money) 
    They made an big mistake due not to limit some productions (cow, countless fields etc) and if they don not want it that way, make it more expensive to those without an balanced happiness, so producing would be very expensive too, but not to them who are farming at an normal farm instead of 1 production facility for that user , who mostly have more farms with the other stuff.
  • antigone6 (US1)antigone6 (US1) US1 Posts: 289
    :-(
    I was really hoping that GGS seen the error of the lab upgrading ways and changed it back with that last down time. Very disappointing.

Farmasters

In my book, they tried to fix the "Premium status" by making it again being "Premium"

We can all agree that everyone was using Premium as very common, previously

This actually does make sense.  

• Twiglet (GB1)Twiglet (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,172
    I am speechless.

I can understand that the game is pay to win, even though it is out of control. It is nearly impossible in any event to do well without buying large quantities of gold and now event boosters. But, I gradually came to realize the pay to win aspect of the game as my farm grew and I still kept playing.

However, to take away something we have already paid for is unethical and downright wrong! We paid hard earned farm cash and in many cases bought gold to upgrade our farm labs in order to make things like premium feed. It blows my mind that I wake up one morning and I can no longer do that even with my level 13 lab. You set up the rules on what we needed to do to make certain things and we acted accordingly and even spent some real money, then one day you decide to change all the rules. This is a total lack of respect for the players keeping this company in business. You are not playing fair!

What is next? We will only be able to make chicken feed in the mill until we upgrade it to level 25? We will only be able to store wildflowers in the barn until we upgrade it to level 30? Oh no, I had better stop before I give you some more ideas.

I am thoroughly disgusted as are many players and teammates. This is a great morning for the mood survey! I certainly hope everyone filling it out waited to check out the changes first.

Those surveys are useless in my opinion as they don't listen !!
    And if you vent your frustrations out and say what is true about what they have done or doing in the forum then it just gets removed. So this makes the forum basically useless imo.
    Moved On !
  • whiziwig (US1)whiziwig (US1) US1 Posts: 1,261
    if GG won't reconsider reversing recent lab upgrade maybe they would consider having a "grandfather" clause where by the change would be affect all labs built after the update and established labs remain as before
    whiziwig @ us 1
Sign In to comment.