Home EN Bug Reporting & Technical Issues

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Dreamworld

Anyone else having technical issues? Its like nothing is happening.  No feed production.  No special seeds from completing first steps, no products in storage that are usually there.  

Comments

• RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    Try clearing your cache, it may need to be done a few times.

If you need help with that click HERE
  • Maria77 (US1)Maria77 (US1) US1 Posts: 64
    Thank-you.  I ended up restarting my tablet, and all was ok.
  • I am really upset. Last night at 5:30 Central Time when I checked my diamond totals in Tessa's Dream World I had 12,432 diamonds. Then when I checked again at 9:30 Central Time, I only had 12,348 diamonds.  Then when I finally logged out at 10:03, I had 12,340. Now when I logged in around 6 A.M. my total payout was 12,140. What is going on here? Why do I keep losing diamonds? I thought this happened last time also, but I really hadn't paid too much attention to the exact amount of diamonds that I had when I logged out.
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    I am really upset. Last night at 5:30 Central Time when I checked my diamond totals in Tessa's Dream World I had 12,432 diamonds. Then when I checked again at 9:30 Central Time, I only had 12,348 diamonds.  Then when I finally logged out at 10:03, I had 12,340. Now when I logged in around 6 A.M. my total payout was 12,140. What is going on here? Why do I keep losing diamonds? I thought this happened last time also, but I really hadn't paid too much attention to the exact amount of diamonds that I had when I logged out.
    You earn diamonds based on your position in the ranking. The number of diamonds it shows is just a prediction of what you will win if you maintain your ranking. Had you also kept a note of your rank I think you would have seen yourself being pushed down.
    You earn some diamonds outright.

And some are awarded according to your position in the table at the time

Over your night in the US  others were still farming. Your position likely dropped, reducing the number of diamonds.  You may gain some back as others are asleep while you farm.

• Kimmiecat (NL1)Kimmiecat (NL1) NL1 Posts: 995
    I did not receive my self earned diamonds from Tessa"s DW.. Only the ranking diamonds. Great timing to do an update/hotfix one minute before the DW's end.
    I would like to receive the +/- 4000 missing diamonds.

Only SUPPORT can help with any in game losses

Send the screenshot and as much detail as possible
Sign In to comment.