Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Jan Update - The New Year Update [Discussion]

Comments

• FuriousDragon07 (IN1)FuriousDragon07 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 757
    edited 29.01.2021
    I made the jam factory today
    FuriousDragon07 (IN 1), Leader of the coop United Farmers.
    https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/210372/all-indians-come-to-united-farmers
    “The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others.” 
                                                                                                                       – Mahatma Gandhi                                                           

Thanks to @farmerjohn 22 (US1)
    For more details, click on CrazyBigFarm Site
  • But we can only make apple jam int he first level of a jam factory. We will have to upgrade it to get more selections of jam
    https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/210372/all-indians-come-to-united-farmers
                                                                                                                       – Mahatma Gandhi                                                           

• ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,266

It is tactful, respectful, and true, to note that, at some point, approximately Sunday - Tuesday, I will be reduced to using only my fields, and not my stables.

To be clear, the Jam factory and the donkey Community, are just fine, but the lab, as is, would shut down my farm.  That is not hyperbole.  Failure to fix this, would, in all likelihood, cause me to quit.  (And I got my 8 year badge today....how ironic).

I was project manager for computer systems on Wall Street.  This is a "work the weekend", "all hands on deck" level of catastrophe.
    This situation is not ideal, but I presume you have a well-developed farm so until some improvement is made on the situation, you should be able to just use regular feed on your stables and orchards and still make a profit. For me it is very easy to do that with the stables although I mostly have cowsheds and duck coops both with level 7 handbooks. For the orchards, it is not as good although it is still profitable. I think you should hopefully be in a similar situation.

I made the jam factory today
    Congrats! I would like to try to build one soon, but I don't have any spare room on my gourmet farm at the moment.
    ninjahuman @ au 1
  • Okay
                                                                                                                       – Mahatma Gandhi                                                           

• Actually, the Farm Lab is really not bad as we can make 100 special corn seeds in just 20 minutes. :) If we want to make 100 special seeds in the Nursery, it'll take ages :dizzy:. So I love the new Farm Lab than the older. ;)
                                                                                                                       – Mahatma Gandhi                                                           

• chami (AU1)chami (AU1) AU1 Posts: 34
    ya, true, why do we need premium feed? the main reason for me, is to save dollars. When we use normal feed / fert we should spend dollars, but for premium feed/fert, we don't need to spend dollars. The total cost of the fert /feed supply for all the stables / coops / orchards will be too high and it'll effect on upgrading / purchasing boosters, activities on flower farm (coz the cost is too high on flower farm), etc... :( sad...!
  • ya, true, why do we need premium feed? the main reason for me, is to save dollars. When we use normal feed / fert we should spend dollars, but for premium feed/fert, we don't need to spend dollars. The total cost of the fert /feed supply for all the stables / coops / orchards will be too high and it'll effect on upgrading / purchasing boosters, activities on flower farm (coz the cost is too high on flower farm), etc... :( sad...!
    I'm truely with your opinion. :)
    But, I think we get a lot of super feed from Orange Mystery Boxes.
                                                                                                                       – Mahatma Gandhi                                                           

ya, true, why do we need premium feed? the main reason for me, is to save dollars. When we use normal feed / fert we should spend dollars, but for premium feed/fert, we don't need to spend dollars. The total cost of the fert /feed supply for all the stables / coops / orchards will be too high and it'll effect on upgrading / purchasing boosters, activities on flower farm (coz the cost is too high on flower farm), etc... :( sad...!
    I'm truely with your opinion. :)
    But, I think we get a lot of super feed from Orange Mystery Boxes.
    not enough for all the coops and stables, dear, when we do events, lets say hard worker or even CC, we need too much of fert /feed if we try to survive on a good rank and definitely I should use normal feed/fert if I dont have premium.  
  • Can you say which level are you?
                                                                                                                       – Mahatma Gandhi                                                           

• Bobby88 (AU1)Bobby88 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 163
    My level 25FL has been rendered useless . I used to be able to make tokens (very few I might add as  rare catalysts were hard to come by).. I have 3 FL's  which are now idle.. Catalysts are pretty rare hmmm!  

Won't be wasting too much time on my farm from now on

• GGS have changed the number of catalyzers given for Daily Tasks
                                                                                                                       – Mahatma Gandhi                                                           

• As i said in my last post, i truly agree that players that have already upgraded their lab should get some kind of refund.

What i find hard to believe though, is that some players farm's will actually have to shut down

While i understand that if your farms run in the massive -happiness it will cost you some money to run it, there's still the mermaid bay, the boats, the market contracts, and your stored money and fish/other items to give you enough dollars to at least keep the farm running until you can run damage control and fix your farm.

And that's not counting that a lot of buildings (or almost all of them i think) will give you more money from the selling of the items they produce than the amount of money they take to run.

It is tactful, respectful, and true, to note that, at some point, approximately Sunday - Tuesday, I will be reduced to using only my fields, and not my stables.

To be clear, the Jam factory and the donkey Community, are just fine, but the lab, as is, would shut down my farm.  That is not hyperbole.  Failure to fix this, would, in all likelihood, cause me to quit.  (And I got my 8 year badge today....how ironic).

I was project manager for computer systems on Wall Street.  This is a "work the weekend", "all hands on deck" level of catastrophe.

@gavinfarms (US1)  Considering how advanced/developed/upgraded your farm is, as well as your lvl, i find it very hard to believe that you'll be reduced to using only your fields in aprox. 4 days time.

I don't have all of your farm's data etc. but in this specific case i would have to say that it is hyperbole :(

Unless, of course, the $1200 and $15K needed to put in 1 pigsty and 1 cowshed respectively are bankrupting your farm (that's including cost to produce the feed in the mill though not to buy ingredients, though as long as your fields are still running, you won't need to buy too much cabbage/wheat :)

Made by Jonquille6 (FR1)
  • JCfarmer (GB1)JCfarmer (GB1) GB1 Posts: 26
    I long ago stopped doing most of the events because I already have most of the prizes but now they have made it impossible to make feed unless you update the laboratory at an extortionate price so I am considering if the game is still worth playing.
    JeannieC @ us 1
    edited 29.01.2021
  • @ninjahuman (AU1) said about that...and yeah, you were correct as I'm just level 73 and I have fewer stables. So I have abundant of feed. but you don't have enough feed as you've so many stables.
                                                                                                                       – Mahatma Gandhi                                                           

• BugsBunnyBugsBunny Moderator, ModGreen Posts: 1,343
    Its nice that you read the comments we make, but its a shame that the company does not react and interact with the players who are giving them an reason to make this game a nice game.

1. to much events, please lower them reacts in more events
    2. to much update issue's for new stuff, please lower the update's results in even more new stuff we don't want
    3. inplemented new stuff is direct in use even it is not possible to produce (boat and the jam)
    4. to much removing nice usefull things for us players, fishing rebalance for example and now the lab we did pay for with hard labour en time too farm.
    5. events time cutted in many way's (dreamworld)
    6. the advertising annoys people, they are now useing blockers sso cut that crap
    7. calling for an temperary boycot is an ultimat pressure to make them feel what we are facing now!
    8. the xp boosters update which was reworkt lately, possibility that this update is linked to that one?

i think we will be penalized for complaining about that update, correct me if i see that wrong. Don't just delete comments, but  a response that something is not allowed, but is understandable if the instigator (GGS) does not respond to our criticism

Also, I am considering quitting the game because time and time again our benefits are being taken away because the money grubbers of GGS think they should make more money off our back.

It is a stupid and ill-considered way of making money that results in less income, rather than an improvement in income.

Sincerely,

Joris

We won't delete comments unless they violate the community guidelines, if the discussion is civil and within rules everything is fine.

All the comments that were deleted was violating the community guidelines, I hope this clears it.

If any of you have any questions regarding why your comment was deleted then please feel free to contact one of us.

Sign In to comment.