Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Jan Update - The New Year Update [Discussion]

Comments

• AHC (US1)AHC (US1) US1 Posts: 36
    Why do people focus so much on Lab...

This update's strong point is the 3 Jam factories :S
    You may like getting the shaft or maybe you just play the game differently.  For GGS to take things away that were bought and paid for is a travesty.  It doesn't matter if they added 1 thing that "might" be good IF they mess up other things.  Actually, they now FORCE us to make jam whether we want to or not plus we needed it "yesterday" to fill the stupid boat now.  There is no way this is right or fair but it's pretty obvious that GGS doesn't care.  
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784

since this game is focused on competition, why do you consider the jam factory to be so important???

does it help with Village Fair, COOP championship??? NO, it doesn't.... but the lab did help due to the feed/fert we could produce!

why are you saying 3 jams? do we have to have 3 of them? lot of wasted space in my opinion... I could make tons of money without this jam thing, now I am  forced to have it to be able to load Barnacles ship since it is asking for product that I  can't make because I haven't built the dang thing!

and the money I made went to upgrades on facilities that help with Events!!!! 
  • gavinfarms (US1)gavinfarms (US1) US1 Posts: 2,273
    Update.....I will be out of catalyzer by mid afternoon, and unless something changes, my farm should grind to a complete halt between Sunday and Tuesday, as nearest as I can tell.
  • harden21 (US1)harden21 (US1) US1 Posts: 32
    If anyone from ggs is reading this can yall pls fix this?? Or at least make it to where we can make premium feed again?
  • Alex (BR1)Alex (BR1) BR1 Posts: 102
    Until yesterday, if I wanted to demolish the laboratory level 100 I would earn 46 million although I spent 100 billion
     After the update the laboratory was so useless that it is not worth 1 dollar

• Michaelmn569 (US1)Michaelmn569 (US1) US1 Posts: 250
    edited 28.01.2021
    I think its nuts on big change today. No use having them anymore at all. Waste of space now.

You would think with losing 80% of USA players you not do this.  BAD CHANGE level 25 to start to make prem  feeds.

Must be aiming for 100% loss of players.
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    Until yesterday, if I wanted to demolish the laboratory level 100 I would earn 46 million although I spent 100 billion
     After the update the laboratory was so useless that it is not worth 1 dollar
    maybe refresh... checked my lvl 11 lab and I get back 14 mil if I demolish it!! but like your pic as it is so appropriate to the uslessness of the lab at this point
  • Bruce04 (US1)Bruce04 (US1) US1 Posts: 198
    I think the inmates have finally taken over the asylum! This is a complete snafu!
  • 24K Mayhem (US1)24K Mayhem (US1) US1 Posts: 494
    edited 28.01.2021

The other additions are ok BUT to take away what many have already paid for is wrong. I used to make seaweed feed etc and now I have to UG 20 something more levels on my mill to be able to make it again? HOGWASH GGS!!! Please PLEASE fix this. I am beyond words. BEYOND! and so many others are feeling the same. Please listen to your customers, before you don't have any left.

• Rose1006 (US1)Rose1006 (US1) US1 Posts: 31

Because the lab is/was a very helpful item and took a LOT of farm dollars to build up to the point of making SW feed. The rest of update is good but they could and should have left the lab alone!  

• Ghost rider (GB1)Ghost rider (GB1) GB1 Posts: 294
    Who remembers the old days when a Community Manager and Moderators used to post update when players saw a problem with a upgrade 

Who remembers a Community Manager being here recently too for that matter :D
  • mikedk (US1)mikedk (US1) US1 Posts: 35
    Reverse the last update here. None likes it and it stinks.
    People are leaving the game and we loose the interest in playing farm
    This is the worst you ever did to this game
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    Who remembers the old days when a Community Manager and Moderators used to post update when players saw a problem with a upgrade 

Who remembers a Community Manager being here recently too for that matter :D
    I remember those days - many moons ago now :(
    Not their fault - they can only post/share what GGS shares with them
     & visa versa The Mods & CMs can only share/tell them what we think.

Sorry but actions work - words here won't help.
  • I feel as if this is outright thievery.  I upgraded for a specific purpose to level 10, and it was not cheap.  I don't feel it's just for you to sell me a function and then arbitrarily take it away. 
  • bonnmoran (SKN1)bonnmoran (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 38
    Jag tycker det är det mest bedrövliga som BF hittat på!! Har level 16 på mitt farmlabb och var helt nöjd med det!
    Nu har detta tagits bort och jag skall använda katalysatorer istället! Till råga på allt kan jag inte tillverka det som jag behöver. Ren skär SKAM som BF behandlar oss spelare. Dom vill suga ut oss så mycket som möjligt!! Vi kommer att bli många som överger spelet, det är jag säker på.
    Mvh Bonnmoran
  • LaBelleBC (US1)LaBelleBC (US1) US1 Posts: 23
    :(  I am not the least bit happy with the Farm Lab change, I purposely updated to make Premium feed and I run both my Main Farm and Gourmet Farm in the red! NO decos' and use strictly premium feed to save money. THIS messes up my whole game, I am currently upgrading my MF Lab as now I need Level 16. This is costing me millions that I am worried I won't hve enough money. And why does the Main Farm boat want Jellies when the buildin only became available the same morning??  This game is becoming a pain in the royal and it's not fun anymore. :( 
  • bigez (US1)bigez (US1) US1 Posts: 111
    i think they just want rich people to play. when i first started playing you could sit back and relax and play.now they want more and give us less you get the same prizes same decoration and with all these changes for the worse
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    edited 30.01.2023
    no comment
    Post edited by 24-KL0V3R (US1) on
  • Benicia (AU1)Benicia (AU1) AU1 Posts: 63
    edited 28.01.2021
    I have come on this morning and already I have had coop members say that they are leaving, the smaller farms in my coop. if they do not have the farms dollars now to upgrade their farms and building, how on earth are they going to be able to run their farms without premium feed? they can't they will have to use farms dollars.

It will seriously challenge anyone and everyone's motivation to keep playing, particularly as one farmer said previously that they have no deco so are running in negatives, many do the same thing.
    This update just maybe a deal breaker for many:(

You know without becoming a conspiracy theorist I would start to wonder and question the frequency of the collectables turning up for sale that we have been seeing lately, is it a way to suck LOTS of farm dollars out from MANY?

Also just another thought, will we now see more farmers ripping out stables, and just having jam factories and fields?
    Post edited by Benicia (AU1) on
  • Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602
    edited 28.01.2021
    Sorry, but everyone needs to wake up a little bit here

Losing premium ressources is a very small loss of Dollars

Compared to the new Jam factories that have been added at the same time

You can even build them at level 40 , So , nearly everyone can/should make more dollars now :)

it cost me 442 dollars to start a chicken and 4400 to start a duck , with ordinary feed , its no where close to game-breaking, and yeah I use no-happiness set up as well

I'd be surprised if it cost more than 1M dollars your 3 fully developped farms for a whole day

While you can make 2.5M profit with in 22 minutes with Pineapple Jam

You still make 250K profit with Apple jam every 2 hours , and that's the very basic Jam , that everyone can do at level 1 of the building
  • Gut Landluft (DE1)Gut Landluft (DE1) DE1 Posts: 9,612
    Nah @CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)

A CC rewards all tier of Catalysts , means, you will be able to make different things out of your lab
    in the master league you can win 188 green katalysts:

in 3-4 days

150 premium fertilizer want 375 green katalysts:

I think the rewads are a bit too little  :*<3

• When do we get this reversed back to where we were yesterday?  Any word on what GGS will do with all the negative words on this update?
  • 24K Mayhem (US1)24K Mayhem (US1) US1 Posts: 494
    edited 28.01.2021

• You nailed it girl!!!
  • I can no longer make premium fertilizer for my orchards, at least not until I get from level 10 to level 17.
    So when I run out of premium fertilizer I have to use regular fertilizer of which you DO NOT get experience points.
  • Albinranch (US1)Albinranch (US1) US1 Posts: 26
    edited 29.01.2021
    Stupid stupid update. had nursery for stupid special seeds.
    my main farm lab is at level 12 and now you expect me to upgrade with 100's of millions to get back to where i can even use seaweed?? or make a premium feed of any kind?
    and where in the heck is fruit sugar supposed to materialize for the stupid stupid jam factory?
    i am getting so tired of the new crud they throw at us.
    ready to find a game that is entertaining instead of one that expects us to play with cheaters and unlimited pocket books. most of us are retired for pete's sake!
    Give me a break.
  • Katie.M (INT1)Katie.M (INT1) INT1 Posts: 8
    Wow. Just wow!...So many ungrateful players whining about Pixels. Who cares if you don't earn as many XP's. Need to reevaluate the reason(s) you started playing this game in the first place...To waste time, which so many of have so much more right now. Be thankful you aren't laying in a hospital bed hooked up to a ventilator and can't play at all. 
  • Marty63 (AU1)Marty63 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 16
    This new update for the lab is the worst ever, wish they would go back to the old one
  • dcamm (US1)dcamm (US1) US1 Posts: 29
    Great.  I have folks leaving again. I just go the cooperative over some of the other 'improvements' This just about ruins for me!  I logged in today and everyone was outraged.  
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    edited 30.01.2023

no comment
    Post edited by 24-KL0V3R (US1) on
Sign In to comment.