Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Jan Update - The New Year Update [Discussion]

RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718

You can discuss the  New Year Update here

Post edited by RosyStarling on

Comments

• ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    The donkey dwelling sounds good and it is good to see that the bug involving the mini product icon will be fixed. But a lot of those new features sound extremely concerning. I will wait until after the update to give an opinion about them.
  • Abby_Cadabby (US1)Abby_Cadabby (US1) US1 Posts: 80
    edited 28.01.2021
    @ninjahuman (AU1)

I agree - I like all the community buildings - but will take forever to collect the diamonds to add and upgrade them. It's a great feeling of accomplishment when I am able to.

I am not liking the changes to the labs though - time will tell

Abby
    Post edited by Abby_Cadabby (US1) on
  • jorisvanvlijmen (NL1)jorisvanvlijmen (NL1) NL1 Posts: 319
    edited 28.01.2021
    I remember a song, Oops you did it again

I'm very disapointed about it, everythigs cost an catalyser. stupid idea good games studios again you managed to break an good feature. :'(:(:'(:'(:'(
  • Abby_Cadabby (US1)Abby_Cadabby (US1) US1 Posts: 80
    edited 28.01.2021
    I was right about the lab - GGS totally ruined it HUGE disappointment.  :'(

Can't even make premium chick feed till level 16 - who the heck wants to make ss seeds - we have a nursery for that - this is really bad!!!  :'(:smile:

But the good news is GGS is again saving me money - I will never buy another BF Sale package that reduces time for stables and fields - I can't keep up with the premium feed anymore - I was a sucker for that package - so thank you GGS - less gold spending for me!!
    edited 28.01.2021
    and what about the useless items we manage to collect in the past time ?

Deleted picture, it belongs to an other feature in the game, my mistake. (ps: i fixed it, could you do that to GGS ?)

and rememberd an other song too: they don't care about us
    and its all about the money.

• rsny (US1)rsny (US1) US1 Posts: 2,294
    So now I have 3 labs that are totally useless.  Another thing destroyed.

Anyone care to explain how I am going to make feed for my animals and fertilizer for my orchards.

I have no happiness left on my farms which is going to make feeding and growing my orchards very expensive.

I have some words to describe this latest update.  But they will get me banned.  but then again that may not be all that bad either :#
  • AND they gave us no heads up - this has been in the works for a while - with some heads up we could accumulated enough feed till we figured out what we wanted to do.

This might be my last straw - other games out there
  • This change to the farm labs is soul destroying,  Well done for ruining something else GGS
    edited 28.01.2021

I did find an earlier announcement about the good things that come, it was announced "the unexpected things"
    They accedently typed FUN in the middle of unexpected and things
  • The Farm Laboratory Update :disappointed:

Why have GGS changed the way we made Spec feeds now we need Rare Crystals 

• @geezers (GB1)

Because they hate us, they really do!
  • Look at the upgrade price's they dropped, but we did build it at the high cost proces any compensation about that.

source crazybigfarm.net

I spent 1,254,643,000 dollars on all the upgrades on my three laboratories. But now they are USELESS.

The upgrades are also cheaper now. So I think it would have been better if they just refunded all of our previous laboratory upgrades and let us start over from scratch with the new laboratories.

It's also obvious to see that this game is becoming more and more of an auction every day. Now there are ways to buy boosters with gold for more events that players that have not made any in-game purchases can't even see. All the new expansions require large amounts of gold or diamonds and no farm dollar options exist for those expansions anymore. Even the game is running the CC alternatingly with other events which has the huge WOF with many players getting 10m+ points with it (I'm not complaining about the players that take advantage of it, just that the opportunity to do this shouldn't exist.)

But it doesn't even matter if I complain about this, GGS is just going to ignore it anyway. They only care about whatever will help them get the largest profit and they don't care if they have to take something that cost a lot to upgrade and replace it with some useless feature without giving any refund. You can see that there is almost no communication with them anymore and they just randomly keep downgrading something and never say a word about why they did it and ignore all complaints about it.

So I'm going to request that GGS should refund all of our previous upgrades for the laboratory and to allow us to start from scratch. Or to address many significant issues with this new update.
  • Now I remember why I was scared to ask about all the useless boats we keep winning in the fishing. After another "great" idea for the labs. 
  • SuzyQ22 (US1)SuzyQ22 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,475
    So now I have 3 labs that are totally useless.  Another thing destroyed.

Anyone care to explain how I am going to make feed for my animals and fertilizer for my orchards.

I have no happiness left on my farms which is going to make feeding and growing my orchards very expensive.

I have some words to describe this latest update.  But they will get me banned.  but then again that may not be all that bad either :#
    We also have a useless nursery on each farm too.  This is my last communication here for BF.  I am done with all this B.S.  I just got one of my labs to the level I could make duck feed now I can't make duck feed.  I am finished with this game. 

Happy Farming to those who stay but this game is finished for me.  Suzy!

• Mac (AU1)Mac (AU1) AU1 Posts: 14
    I agree with everyone above regarding not being able to make premium feed anymore.  What an absolute *bleeping bleeping* idea that was.  (Add your own words there *)

My farm labs are level 3 & 5.  It is going to take me a very loooooooooong time to be able to make premium feed again.  :(

We have nurseries to make special seeds so why change the lab to make them as well?

This is the worst update we have received.  GRRRRR

Please GGS listen to your players' voices & change it back.  This is not a good idea.

Why?  Why?  Why?   
  • jwllmsjnb (US1)jwllmsjnb (US1) US1 Posts: 409
    edited 28.01.2021
    I don't like the new labs. We shouldn't have to repurchase items we all ready spent all that money on to have access to. It stinks big time.

Another thing. A lot of farmers are running in the red with no farm happiness. How long will they be able to sustain without access to premium feed. A huge gold grab by GGS. I see big problems with this move.
  • Any one found how to make this fruit sugar not in greenhouse arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr:-1:

edited 28.01.2021
    Apparently you can now buy a bonus of up to 150% on pennies earned from stalls now with one of the offers. So congrats for turning pleasure park into an even where you can buy the booster and put anyone else that doesn't have access to it out of the running if you know what you are doing with the event.

I have spent a lot of time planning, collecting decorations and have spent over 2 billion farm dollars and 30k gold on Santa's workshop for my decoration valley. And with all the strategy and planning I used to create this farm, it disgusts me to know that now the game gives players the option to buy a huge advantage that would put a player like me out of the running.
  • Jasist2 (INT1)Jasist2 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 140
    On the bright side, we can now make GML and gold and not limited by the 100 gold limit, which was absolutely terrible. Now, it is limited by the speed of obtaining materials, which I think should be the way these kinds of games work. In addition, previously worthless catalyst now have value. As for balancing... I think we will have to wait and see. 
  • I spent 1,254,643,000 dollars on all the upgrades on my three laboratories. But now they are USELESS.

I spent 1.148.983.000 at 3 labs so an refund will be very nice!!!!!!!!!
  • RachelTG (US1)RachelTG (US1) US1 Posts: 2
    WOW!!  What on earth happened to the Farm laboratory!!!.  Before the upgrade I was able to produce premium feed and premium fertilizer and the lab is level 6.

Now I have to be level 16 to do the same thing. 

This is not right.  And why is the lab producing special seeds now,  that was the nursery

• 24K Mayhem (US1)24K Mayhem (US1) US1 Posts: 494
    I worked hard to get my labs at the level they were, Making seaweed feed, blue duck feed.etc etc etc
    I am beyond words infuriated with what you have done to the labs GGS!!! This "upgrade" to the labs needs to be undone. It is not one of those that is acceptable or tolerable Now or in the future, We will not get used to it and be happy, HOW COULD WE?? Please change it back. Many changes have happened BUT this really has me thinking about not playing at all anymore. I give it a little time to see if YOU GGS fix this, if not,... you may lose even more farmers
    OMGOSH I can't believe this happened to the labs.
  • Pookie89 (US1)Pookie89 (US1) US1 Posts: 29
    edited 28.01.2021
    I don't complain about the game - I don't even post in the forum as a rule......  but I honestly can't begin to say I understand WHY this change to the original farm lab.... levels 1 - 6 and level 7 (part 1) are totally redundant as the greenhouses on each farm take care of these seeds.  While it may take longer in the greenhouse.... to start the labs with these seeds is nonsensical.    Not to mention having to use catalysts now to make anything in these labs - at least give players the option of using our hard-earned farm $$$ to produce these items????   The $$$ spent over time to upgrade the original farm labs with absolutely no compensation back to players for this NEW farm lab, is a cheap grab by the developers, in my humble opinion.   

I am not the least bit impressed by this current upgrade to the farm lab.... at all.
  • William Robert (US1)William Robert (US1) US1 Posts: 367
    edited 28.01.2021
    Guess I can delete labs to make room for something else.

Can't say I like 1 thing in the update... after checking buildings my initial thought was they might have killed the game for me.
  • Just Kar (US1)Just Kar (US1) US1 Posts: 340
    edited 28.01.2021
    Apparently you can now buy a bonus of up to 150% on pennies earned from stalls now with one of the offers. So congrats for turning pleasure park into an even where you can buy the booster and put anyone else that doesn't have access to it out of the running if you know what you are doing with the event.

I have spent a lot of time planning, collecting decorations and have spent over 2 billion farm dollars and 30k gold on Santa's workshop for my decoration valley. And with all the strategy and planning I used to create this farm, it disgusts me to know that now the game gives players the option to buy a huge advantage that would put a player like me out of the running.
    I totally agree...well now we can watch and see who has more money than smarts. 

I can deal with the boosters in PP, I never mind watching people blow their money but I cannot deal with the lab changes.

I don't see a reason to bother with this game any longer. Their updates just keep getting dumber all the time. This is not a game anymore, it's buy your status, buy your rank...no skill, no fun, just pay your way.
  • Alex (BR1)Alex (BR1) BR1 Posts: 102
    Me after spending 300 billion putting all the labs at level 100 watching them become useless

*Clown Face*
  • Blossom (SKN1)Blossom (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 564
    The donkey dwelling is relly GOOD but the lab is destroyed, it is no longer useful and now it only takes place on my farm :| It's been the worst upgrade in the whole history of big farms  :s  Hope ggs change it back to normal!
    What is the use of a laboratory that you can not produce what you need, special seeds I can get from the nursery so I will hardly use the laboratory to make seeds. To upgrade the lab until I get something useful from it is pointless.

GGS PLEASE CHANGE BACK OUR LAB!  :(
  • May he with the most money win is a simple concept but so is keeping my money. Two days ago I upgraded the lab to make the purple fertilizer and now you used that fertilizer to crap all over the game. I don't think so. There's no please in Pleasure Park. There's no fun in playing a game where people buy boosters to beat you. I have never seen a crappier thing to do to players. Are you planning to drop those catalysts all the time because they take so many that people won't be able to use them. Does it look like I need special seeds? I bought library books to make more wildflowers in 30 minutes than the special seeds make. You crapped on my gold investment. 
    I spent 1.148.983.000 at 3 labs so an refund will be very nice!!!!!!!!!
    Yes. They really should have given some refund and made everyone start with new laboratories.

I totally agree...well now we can watch and see who has more money than smarts. 

I can deal with the boosters in PP, I never mind watching people blow their money but I cannot deal with the lab changes.

I don't see a reason to bother with this game any longer. Their updates just keep getting dumber all the time. This is not a game anymore, it's buy your status, buy your rank...no skill, no fun, just pay your way.
    I don't really care about my rank in pleasure park, but what makes me really mad is that I would never be able to get those offers for the boosters even if I wanted to use them because I haven't made any in-game purchases.

Yes. The game is becoming more and more like that with every update. Not being able to use the premium produce now is going to cost me around 3-5 million dollars per day in costs or lost profit.
Sign In to comment.