Home EN The Chicken Coop

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Gldnhvst In Memorium

On Jan.15th 2021 we lost a member in our gaming community. Some may know her as gldnhvst, Goldie (if you were in the coop with her) but to some of us we knew her as Pam. Gldnhvst was a coop player on Mayberry, Brat Pack, Wild Cards, her own coop Hustlers and lastly on Golden Harvest. Over the last few years gldnhvst was a mentor to lots of players. She loved to teach the new farmers how to grow their farms and help out where she was needed. She loved the Village Fair, fishing HWE and the Christmas events. She also loved a good lit up chat board. She would join in , sit and read what was posted but if you listened, you could hear her laugh at what was being said. If you had her in missions,  on the same coop as she was in or for some of us being able to call her our friend outside of the game then hopefully you felt like your world was a little more blessed because of her. I know my sister Sueh59 and myself (sroach) were. She had become a sister to us and  will forever miss her.

RIP our friend (Pam gldnhvst)
You will be missed by all of us.

Comments

• May her Rest In Peace. :(
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718

• Blue Denim (US1)Blue Denim (US1) US1 Posts: 5,253
    My condolences, may she rest in peace.

Image result for my condolences rest in peace pics      Image result for my condolences rest in peace pics        Image result for my condolences rest in peace pics
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    So sorry to hear of your loss :(  We have lost a lot good folks over the past year. Having been through this my self & with other co op members over my time here and as tough as it maybe - we will farm on!
  • harden21 (US1)harden21 (US1) US1 Posts: 32
    I was in 3 co-ops with Pam in the past, and she will definitely be missed, she was a very good friend and player and always offered me help when I needed it. I know she was loved by many players. She will be missed.
    Pin on Words of wisdom
  • BugsBunnyBugsBunny Moderator, Guest Posts: 1,612
    Condolences, may her soul rest in peace.

• ChickadeeQuilterChickadeeQuilter Guest Posts: 967
    My sympathy goes out to Pam's family and to all her Big Farm friends and acquaintances.  May all who knew her be comforted with peace.  
  • Very sorry to hear, may she rest in peace.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file