Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

The Master Factory, what was GGS thinking?

The Master Factory replaced the monument for the summer master league.

The master factory isn't anything worthwhile. The monument was an asset to the farm. The master factory gives a few lame prizes when the ML is over.

So. please mods, tell me what was GGS thinking??

Comments

• Maybe monuments , were creating too much of a gap, between the top/elite coop, and the other coops

Who knows :)

Maybe if Master factory doesnt sound that fantastic, some top teams, can give access to different coops to ML!

Sharing is Caring ! <3

Those are pretty personal opinions ;)
  • Just Kar (US1)Just Kar (US1) US1 Posts: 340
    Maybe monuments , were creating too much of a gap, between the top/elite coop, and the other coops

Who knows :)

Maybe if Master factory doesnt sound that fantastic, some top teams, can give access to different coops to ML!

Sharing is Caring ! <3

Those are pretty personal opinions ;)
    So in other words, you're telling the...what you call top teams, to stop playing?  Somehow I don't think GGS would like that much, if they stopped playing they would stop buying gold as well.
  • 24K Mayhem (US1)24K Mayhem (US1) US1 Posts: 494
    edited 20.07.2020
    Does the Master Factory provide any less of a gap? That makes no sense, in my personal opinion. 
    I do hope that GGS improves the Master Factory, like Abby said, prizes aren't that great compared to all the work "the top teams" have to put into getting to and playing in the masters 
    I completely agree with Kar ! What an absurd suggestion! Does anyone higher up in the GGS world read these?
    The gold buying has lessened quite a bit already with the decrease of goodies on the balloon wheel. Does GGS really want less gold buyers?

Post edited by 24K Mayhem (US1) on
  • @FarmerKar (US1) and @antigone6 (US1)

As he clearly says, TiminuTufu was expressing his personal opinion about  the master factory which he is quite entitled to do.  

It is just that, his personal opinion. Clearly, neither GGS nor the Mod team are suggesting that anyone stops playing.
  • I was simply answering the question of the thread

With a potential theory , you dont have to agree 
    When it is said in a message ( that it is a personal opinion , it is what it is )

We dont hold absolute truth , we're just trying to help with what we know 
  • I was simply answering the question of the thread

With a potential theory , you dont have to agree 
    When it is said in a message ( that it is a personal opinion , it is what it is )

We dont hold absolute truth , we're just trying to help with what we know 
    That is what we all do in this forum, express our personal opinion.

But I think you are on to something TiminuTufu - stop buying gold and stop playing hard to get into the Master League as it doesn't have value anymore. It is an excellent suggestion. 

thank you.

I totally agree with Abby, stop playing hard and it will cost much less gold and then the others that do not normally get into the Masters League can get there and also complain about how bad the Master Factory is. 
  • Whoa @Abby_Cadabby (US1) @FarmerKar (US1)

Pretty sure, its not what i said there

If its that bad the master factory and ML , and you judge it not worth spending for it

It could allow different people to get a taste of it, maybe for the first time

Expanding rewards to more players, is generally a positive thing overall for the game

When you think globally , you'll always want good things, for spending on the game , and its normal

But you also have to consider other players/coops, to want certain things as well

Balancing all those aspects is pretty tricky , All the ones who spent on the previous Masters League have all Infinite Monument that gives them Infinite advantages as we speak, that will never disappear

Keep in mind, they also added Goldflower seeds in the ML HW line

@TiminuTufu

I think the whole point is, the people that gather in the cooperatives that end up going to the Masters League are very competitive people that do not like losing. If they stop playing the aggressive way they are used to playing they may as well stop playing this game since GGS is designing this game for competition after competition.

I know I don't log in daily to decorate my farms all pretty and sit and look at them, I log in to play whatever the event that is running to the best of my ability.

The problem is ongoing, we were given something better and it was reduced to garbage which happens quite often in this game.

And as you were doing, we are stating our personal opinions.
  • @TiminuTufu

I think the whole point is, the people that gather in the cooperatives that end up going to the Masters League are very competitive people that do not like losing. If they stop playing the aggressive way they are used to playing they may as well stop playing this game since GGS is designing this game for competition after competition.

I know I don't log in daily to decorate my farms all pretty and sit and look at them, I log in to play whatever the event that is running to the best of my ability.

The problem is ongoing, we were given something better and it was reduced to garbage which happens quite often in this game.

And as you were doing, we are stating our personal opinions.
    Thank you FarmerKar, couldn't have said it better!!

• djw123 (US1)djw123 (US1) US1 Posts: 3
    What! The rich do not want to share. Now that is a surprise. A tiny threat to your master domain. It is pathetic!
  • We'll report, that some players dislikes the new rewards of the ML

• Jacc (GB1)Jacc (GB1) GB1 Posts: 89
    edited 21.07.2020
    @ Timinu Tufu, I read your comment about the  goldflower seeds, nice,  but If the selector has passed the diamond boxes as they are at the beginning of factory product list it would seem that we will not get the diamond boxes. Am I reading that correctly?
  • The goldflowers seeds that have been added, were at reward #31 and reward #37 , in the hark work line , not sure if there was more, or if that was it :)
  • Vanilla (IT1)Vanilla (IT1) IT1 Posts: 214
    edited 22.07.2020
    Are many players (in all servers, i think) who do not like the rewards of the ML
  • edu29d (GB1)edu29d (GB1) GB1 Posts: 69
    I think there has been a massive realisation by the teams in the Masters, that it is just not worth the effort or hard work that is required to get 4 days worth of pathetic rewards from the factory. I wouldn't be suprised to find out that a lot of the Coops in Masters this time around have eased off from the effort they would have put in during the Monument rewards
  • rie22 (US1)rie22 (US1) US1 Posts: 361
    I think there has been a massive realisation by the teams in the Masters, that it is just not worth the effort or hard work that is required to get 4 days worth of pathetic rewards from the factory. I wouldn't be suprised to find out that a lot of the Coops in Masters this time around have eased off from the effort they would have put in during the Monument rewards
    so true, you are so right. 
    edited 22.07.2020
    @ Timinu Tufu, I read your comment about the  goldflower seeds, nice,  but If the selector has passed the diamond boxes as they are at the beginning of factory product list it would seem that we will not get the diamond boxes. Am I reading that correctly?
    Isn't it frustrating to ask a question, and then not have it answered? o_0
  • @Jacc (GB1)  The way it has been explained to me, the only prizes that you will get will be the ones that are highlighted at the end of the time, so if the selector has passed the diamond boxes then you're right and you won't get them. The idea is that the newer items in the selector will be move valuable than the ones that it has passed over.
  • my suggestion is.  The rewards are nowhere near good enough to entice co ops to go to ML, in fact our co op use to try to go for ML, but now, would not waste a single WoF token to get there..lol.  The Master factory should be available for ALL co ops, Upgraded and rewards given the same way.  Bring back Monuments for ML.
    @Jacc (GB1)  The way it has been explained to me, the only prizes that you will get will be the ones that are highlighted at the end of the time, so if the selector has passed the diamond boxes then you're right and you won't get them. The idea is that the newer items in the selector will be move valuable than the ones that it has passed over.
    Thank You SnapDragon :-)
  • Jacc (GB1)Jacc (GB1) GB1 Posts: 89
    okay my mistake they were not diamond boxes but blue ones so I guess 8 orange boxes 5 super humus, 8 wheel tokens and 3 silver mystery boxes are worth the effort.
  • Felixx5 (INT1)Felixx5 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 7
    Bring back Monuments for ML. After that, in order for the game to progress better, add the Demolish icon to the Master factory (below the Upgrade icon). GGS, then you make many players happy. I hope it is in your interest that the players and users of your "free" game are satisfied or not?
  • If anyone can explain what the Master League factory on the Village farm is used for, I wouldappreciate it!  I havent been able to figure it out and havent been able to find much info on the forum for answers.  please pl me if you can shed some light.  thank you. the laurel
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    edited 18.01.2021
    The Master Factory is a building in the Co-op village that produces items between the Co-op Championships for Champions League players in Co-op's who have already played in the Champions League.

There is  more information in the GGS Wiki  HERE

You will probably need to translate it.
    edited 20.01.2021
    Will we ever get the monuments back? Sure would make CC more worth while. :-)
  • Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602
    Im pretty sure, Monuments were creating too much of a gap , between ML coops, and other coops

As they were pretty strong

Maybe i'm wrong tho :)

• domino666 (INT1)domino666 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 79
    Master factory is a joke, it is so not worth the efforts, never ending utterly boring reward, masters is more like a punishment, it takes 4 ever to go from one silly reward to the next
    Rewards cc for green, bronze and silver, are pfffffffff, no wonder almost no one playing missions anymore

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file